Why do normies like WEED so much? It doesnt even feel that good

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

OPIOIDS feels a million times better than WEED

Muh "its good for depression"

If you are truly feeling sad then WEED will not even make you feel happy. OPIOIDS will make you feel happy no matter how sad you feel though. It's impossible to feel any kind of negative emotion on OPIOIDS. On WEED its still possible to feel negative emotions though.

Why do normies WORSHIP WEED so much n MAKE THEIR WHOLE IDENTITY n PERSONA BASED AROUND WEED CULTURE , when OPIOIDS are much better?

WEED is DOGSHIT n OVERPRICED n OVERRATED IMO (IN MY OPINION)

Its great when you have a low tolerance for it. If you get a high tolerance though its just meh

It’s a good cope

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Until you start shooting dope and fentanyl

Its great when you have a low tolerance for it. If you get a high tolerance though its just meh

WEED is shit even without tolerance IMO

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
nothing mogs dark chocolate big booty and pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22389 and Deleted member 20652
nothing mogs dark chocolate big booty and pussy
true, but if you not black then you gotta be high T as fuck to handle and tame them shaniquas

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I used to smoke everyday for 2 years. it makes you unaware of ur life and it’s overall just terrible for mental and physical growth

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

OPIOIDS feels a million times better than WEED

Muh "its good for depression"

If you are truly feeling sad then WEED will not even make you feel happy. OPIOIDS will make you feel happy no matter how sad you feel though. It's impossible to feel any kind of negative emotion on OPIOIDS. On WEED its still possible to feel negative emotions though.

Why do normies WORSHIP WEED so much n MAKE THEIR WHOLE IDENTITY n PERSONA BASED AROUND WEED CULTURE , when OPIOIDS are much better?

WEED is DOGSHIT n OVERPRICED n OVERRATED IMO (IN MY OPINION)
I’m a high responder to weed. Even a small joint with our trash ass senegalese weed can get me baked. And I can go for long periods of time without smoking and it’s pretty cheap too so it became my go to drug. It’s not all positive tho I almost got thrown out the house because I was caught with it.

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I used to smoke everyday for 2 years. it makes you unaware of ur life and it’s overall just terrible for mental and physical growth

While it does sap your motivation and makes it easy to just stagnate in life.

Its the most popular drug in the world for a good reason

Weed makes everything better.
You forget all your problems, and everything is more fun.
Food tastes better, music is a whole new level, tv shows more funny.