why do old people like to point out how they used to party at my age

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

fuck you loser
they love to say “oh u must be going to all the parties having all the girls i remember being 20”

but in reality i talk to no one. i don’t even dm people on looksmax i just post threads. i guess i would party if i had “normie” brain but fortunately i’m not brain damaged enough to be normie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BrahminBoss, hiwasuwor and 2 others

they love to say “oh u must be going to all the parties having all the girls i remember being 20”

but in reality i talk to no one. i don’t even dm people on looksmax i just post threads. i guess i would party if i had “normie” brain but fortunately i’m not brain damaged enough to be normie.
Wow ive never been to a party its so brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and vermillioncorefan
The party in question they're all nostalgically reminiscing about:

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Latinus and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and ShawarmaFilth
The party in question they're all nostalgically reminiscing about:

they look pretty happy about it i’d like to go there. if that’s what parties weee like i’d go. instead it’s a bunch of normies drinking beer and screaming

Never been to a party I’d hate it. Also at the industrial music show all the sluts were stripping and kissing chads as I stood there with a beer like the guy from king of the hill
So I know at a party it would be same

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
they look pretty happy about it i’d like to go there. if that’s what parties weee like i’d go. instead it’s a bunch of normies drinking beer and screaming
What party, bro? Nowadays, the only parties are in clubs.

House parties look like this

• +1
Never been to a party I’d hate it. Also at the industrial music show all the sluts were stripping and kissing chads as I stood there with a beer like the guy from king of the hill
So I know at a party it would be same
why are we young but behave like middle aged men. all i do is sit in my room and read conspiracy theories ngl i’m like dale and bill combined

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, TsarTsar444 and Vermilioncore
What party, bro? Nowadays, the only parties are in clubs.

House parties look like this

well yea ur right about that. but i don’t like the club either. i don’t like music so that’s kinda removes the whole appeal of the club. i like alcohol but i like to have a comfy couch and good movie to watch/slut to text while i’m drunk. plus if i wanted to dance i’d just do it in my living room which is wide and spacious unlike crowded clubs.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
why are we young but behave like middle aged men. all i do is sit in my room and read conspiracy theories ngl i’m like dale and bill combined
I just sit there and cry

Sometimes I’ll drive and just start taking to god like “hey god…I don’t get it.” And have a full monologue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and vermillioncorefan
I just sit there and cry

Sometimes I’ll drive and just start taking to god like “hey god…I don’t get it.” And have a full monologue
u should record a monologues and upload to youtube. good thing is if you get distracted and crash ur car you’ll just die

u should record a monologues and upload to youtube. good thing is if you get distracted and crash ur car you’ll just die
Nah I don’t think I’ll die I’ll just accidentally smash some poor kid to death and get life in prison and get raped and tortured or end up paralyzed

• So Sad
Nah I don’t think I’ll die I’ll just accidentally smash some poor kid to death and get life in prison and get raped and tortured or end up paralyzed
true and it’s impossible to come up with those rants on the spot. i’ll be driving and have an oreo man tier 10 minute rant and realize i should have recorded, so i go home to record something and i don’t have anything to say

AIDS didn’t exists, cocaine and weed and alcohol was extra pure, having an overdose was rare shit. Everybody had a giant apartment.

Boomers should shut the fuck up most of the time I don’t respect them

true and it’s impossible to come up with those rants on the spot. i’ll be driving and have an oreo man tier 10 minute rant and realize i should have recorded, so i go home to record something and i don’t have anything to say
Let me go off the top of my head rn

God I don’t know why you did this to me. Caged me up like an animal and finally showed me love and then just make things go bad. Why? It’s like you just wanna watch me suffer, I’m igly im worthless,

I want to be close to you but it seems like bad things happen to good people. Who wants to be good when only bad shit happens to good people

And when I’m good, bad shit still happens to me, it’s like that scene from that Mario kart where that faggot was running and a big cement block was about to fall on him and no matter where he ran, it was like chasing him and smashed him no matter what

Or it’s like heavy rain, the video game. But I just made all the bad decisions and had a fucked up ending . But if I would’ve left my character there, bad shit still would’ve happened. I can’t fix it. I’m ruined and I wanna ask you for help but it doesnt seem to work

Aha how’d I do 👌🏼

• JFL
Let me go off the top of my head rn

God I don’t know why you did this to me. Caged me up like an animal and finally showed me love and then just make things go bad. Why? It’s like you just wanna watch me suffer, I’m igly im worthless,

I want to be close to you but it seems like bad things happen to good people. Who wants to be good when only bad shit happens to good people

And when I’m good, bad shit still happens to me, it’s like that scene from that Mario kart where that faggot was running and a big cement block was about to fall on him and no matter where he ran, it was like chasing him and smashed him no matter what

Or it’s like heavy rain, the video game. But I just made all the bad decisions and had a fucked up ending . But if I would’ve left my character there, bad shit still would’ve happened. I can’t fix it. I’m ruined and I wanna ask you for help but it doesnt seem to work

Aha how’d I do 👌🏼
i’m dead @ the fact u made a mario kart comparison when talking to god. he understands though. the reason it’s like this is the devil owns earth. idk why though

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Because gen x fags are yk gen x fags

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and vermillioncorefan
Gen x people always preach how partying will be the peak in life. They don't realize that the 90s are over.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Because they assume you're normal.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor