why do old people put grams of sodium in everything

Prøphet

Prøphet

⧖
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Posts
20,023
Reputation
33,654
bro whenever I eat food my family makes its so salty I need 5 bottles of water

no wonder im so bloated I genuinely don't understand how people can stand to have that much salt
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihavenightmares, 0ogrpostcel, _Jason_ and 2 others
bro whenever I eat food my family makes its so salty I need 5 bottles of water

no wonder im so bloated I genuinely don't understand how people can stand to have that much salt
same problem here mate and the amount of oil they add it there god i can't stand it
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel, Joeseminate and Prøphet
same problem here mate and the amount of oil they add it there god i can't stand it
Oh my god man same they literally put a whole stick of butter in half of the meals

and like 5g of protein per 500g of carbs

I feel kinda guilty to not eat it but its just zero nutrients for 3000 cals
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and Askinov
bro whenever I eat food my family makes its so salty I need 5 bottles of water

no wonder im so bloated I genuinely don't understand how people can stand to have that much salt
ur parents make shit food
 
Cause some newspaper from 1960 told them to do it.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Prøphet
Oh my god man same they literally put a whole stick of butter in half of the meals

and like 5g of protein per 500g of carbs

I feel kinda guilty to not eat it but its just zero nutrients for 3000 cals
fr it kinda suck i was thinking why i haven't lost fat till now has been a month since i went to gym again and later while cooking with them i saw how much oil they put fuck
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prøphet
because they ate tasteless shit growing up :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
bro whenever I eat food my family makes its so salty I need 5 bottles of water

no wonder im so bloated I genuinely don't understand how people can stand to have that much salt
I just try to eat as little as possible of the slop they cook, then get myself something to eat that actually has nutritional value
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
3
Views
33
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx
69FutureChad69
Replies
0
Views
26
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
N
Replies
2
Views
35
nexxxty
N
gandylite.
Replies
2
Views
43
incomplete
incomplete
Big Dick Randy
Replies
11
Views
74
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top