Why do older men on TRT not experience teenage acne?

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
This makes me question the significance of testosterone causing acne.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angloidcel, Deleted member 8869, Lorsss and 2 others
cuz they've already experienced puberty

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
maybe because its low dose

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship, angloidcel and 3 others
I supposedly have low t but have back acne and higher muscle mass without lifting than my friends.

isnt the acne one of the most talked about side effects of trt

it depends how low their t already is from what i've seen and genetic propensity

I did a 350-450mg cycle and got 0 acne, and even had less back pimples than usual. You can use tret on the places you get the most of it.

I was gonna do t but then I got tested and have 1300 levels. Maybe that’s why I had so much acne before I did accutane

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15827

I didn't have acne while being a teenager. I have now after injecting 300 mg T every week
That isn't usually considered a TRT cycle. It's pretty high.
You cruise on 300mg?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I guess its just hormonal. I had My acne break Out at 19. Did 2 test cycles in late 20s and nothing

I think hormonal fluctuations are worse than high or low hormones level during puberty. Read that bodybuilders got most acne when starting or ending cycles. Also, TRT guys get oilier skin and some acne. Some are just more prone to it.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I think hormonal fluctuations are worse than high or low hormones level during puberty.
That would explain why females get acne.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I imagine people have different sensitivity, same shit with hairloss on roids.

I imagine people have different sensitivity, same shit with hairloss on roids.
There are probably people who had acne as teens but not as older men on testosterone (Derek MPMD is an example).

• +1
Reactions: PYT
There are probably people who had acne as teens but not as older men on testosterone (Derek MPMD is an example).
I’ve seen him with bacne tho or am I tripping

He used to have a lot of red bumps on his back

I’ve seen him with bacne tho or am I tripping

He used to have a lot of red bumps on his back
I watched a video of him sharing younger pictures and he was a pizzaface.

• +1
In his video, he told he had severe acne while lifting. So much then when he squatted pimples would pomp and his shirt would have blood marks, He went on Accutane and never had acne. Check his Accutane video if I am correctly.

• Ugh..
In his video, he told he had severe acne while lifting. So much then when he squatted pimples would pomp and his shirt would have blood marks, He went on Accutane and never had acne. Check his Accutane video if I am correctly.
Holy fuck the mental imagine is brutal how is it possible to get that bad

collagen probably.

acne is caused by hormonal fluctuations. when I injected T, I got bad acne coming on and coming off (because of the extreme hormon fluctuation). when my hormone levels where stable, acne did not appear. additionally, oily skin can lead to low level acne. as you get older your skin produces less of such oils.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444