Why do other europeans look down on Irish people?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Ive been reading a lot of books from the 19th and 20th century and one thing i noticed is that most europeans view Irish as lesser than them. People from England, America and mainland Europe, frequently disparaged the Irish, portraying them as lazy, uncivilized, rowdy, and ugly who only indulged in drinking and revelry. Irish women were depicted as lacking dignity and self-respect. They slept with anyone that could buy them a drink and most english men viewed them as public use toilets. The Irish are also described as being stupid and rebellious often compared to blacks. They were even labeled as the "white niggers" of Europe.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, flippasav, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
@6ft4 @WishIwasChico @Orc @Mosh12 @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
The rest of Europe can suck an Irish dick, they're just jealous of the prettyboy mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, babushka18, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 4 others
ginger niggers

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Gilbert_Durandal
Aren’t Scottish peoples even more looked down on? Highlander hillbillies who make the Irish look like saints.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Ive been reading a lot of books from the 19th and 20th century and one thing i noticed is that most europeans view Irish as lesser than them. People from England and mainland Europe frequently disparaged the Irish, portraying them as lazy, uncivilized, rowdy, and ugly who only indulged in drinking and revelry. Irish women were depicted as lacking dignity and self-respect. They slept with anyone that could buy them a drink and most english men viewed them as public use toilets. . The Irish are also described as being stupid and rebellious often compared to blacks. They were even labeled as the "white niggers" of Europe.
I think that was mostly in England and US, mainland Europe didn't get to interact with many Irish...

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, 5'7 zoomer, Mosh12 and 2 others
Aren’t Scottish peoples even more looked down on? Highlander hillbillies who make the Irish look like saints.
Images   2024 02 09T131851031
Images   2024 02 09T131901748
Images   2024 02 09T131907495 Images   2024 02 09T131911907 Images   2024 02 09T131940197 Images   2024 02 09T131947728 Images   2024 02 09T131951919

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, 5'7 zoomer, roping3264 and 1 other person
Ive been reading a lot of books from the 19th and 20th century and one thing i noticed is that most europeans view Irish as lesser than them. People from England and mainland Europe frequently disparaged the Irish, portraying them as lazy, uncivilized, rowdy, and ugly who only indulged in drinking and revelry. Irish women were depicted as lacking dignity and self-respect. They slept with anyone that could buy them a drink and most english men viewed them as public use toilets. . The Irish are also described as being stupid and rebellious often compared to blacks. They were even labeled as the "white niggers" of Europe.
I Read they had pug noses thats why

idk the Irish are some of the coolest and kindest people ever

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
They're garbage

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Jason Voorhees
idk the Irish are some of the coolest and kindest people ever
It’s because their history is trash tbh compared to the English. Like England was a bigger country and still is than Ireland but even more so back then, so they probs looked down on them because of this.

• +1
Funny cope from the english considering they're uglier on average

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Jason Voorhees
@Allornothing

i was a white nigga too but now im a member of the cartel de medellín hijo de puta

• +1
Pretty obvious. They have annoying voices and personalities. Same reason anyone would look down on anyone. Also they don't like being considered British. Not like I myself really care though.

• +1
Reactions: skrrrtahhh and Jason Voorhees
Pretty obvious. They have annoying voices and personalities. Same reason anyone would look down on anyone. Also they don't like being considered British. Not like I myself really care though.
ok thomas shelby

• +1
we are both smv moggers boyo pablo escobar and thomas shelby infinite moggers

we should leave this site ngl

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Jason Voorhees
A little silly isn’t it?

• +1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Because they speak like this

• +1
George Best mogs whole England to suicide lol

• +1
Irish are conniving little two faced lying bastards addicted to alcohol.

Dont like them.

Very good liars.

• +1
Just look at conor mcgregor and you see why people hate irish people

• +1
Because the kabal failed to domesticate us the way they could with the rest of Europe

Britian was just a convenient strategic location for the kabal to run their empire from and harness wealth from the rest of the world due to having ease of access to the sea.
London just meets the correct co ordinates for the astorology obsessed kabal as it splits east and west

Anglos were major slaves for the Rotschilds and central banking
Anglos obeyed their masters and harvested wealth from the rest of the world (seeing none of that wealth for themselves) while also dedicating 14 hours per day working as factory slaves in the industrial revolution.

The urbanization of England and it's financial "prosperity" doesn't mean much when 95% of the population lived like peasants after trading away all of their hours in labour.

Irish lived off the land and ruled themselves, seeing the father of the house as the king of his own clan with no state having the right to infringe on his natural position
Listen to the based Irish man talking about what happens if someone tries disrupt this natural order
(scroll to video of oldcel under the post about the ethnic)

The 19th century genocide was an attempt by the cabal to destroy our rural nature and force more of the population into the cities to become good worker slaves like the Anglos because the benefits of having a Britian 2.0 under their control was just too good for them to pass up on so they had to wipe out the rural population and try crush the Ancient Celtic spirit through inducing severe trauma of having pretty much every Irish person lose half of their family members.
We are a nation of addicts to this day because of this

Notice how the Irish were regarded as tall and good looking by other euros despite having everything they owned stolen from them, they couldn't take away our hardy warrior DNA.

The Kabal attacked the character of the Irish people and referred to them as subhumans as an EXCUSE to inflict evil upon us.
Do you think that the average Anglo in the north of England would side with their government over the Irish if they knew what was really going on?

Also I'm not anti Anglo since I've met a decent amount of Englishcels and they're typically nice guys

Having been to other countries I've realized that by comparison to other euros, something you can't accuse the Irish of is being boring.
We have arguably some of the worst people in the world but also some of the best
If you read anecdotes (in youtube comments) of people who come here they will tell you how we will treat a stranger who we met for the first time as if they were a long time friend.
At events/nights out your pre existing group doesn't matter as you can join in with a group of Irishcels and be treated the same
There have been times I've began talking to a random Irishcel on a night out and it feels like I've known him my whole life, there is no barrier there that you would find talking to people of other nationalities.
It is hard to explain the feeling of seeing strangers as part of your family to those who don't know what it's like

The unfortunate thing is that as I agecel I can feel this spirit dying in the general population
Maybe it's just me feeling more disconnected but the effects of the scamdemic really did turn people into soulless zombies.
Even though I had some great interactions with Irish foids in the past they can be really unpleasant so I'll never have the motivation to defend them the same way I would an Irish bretheren.
In my experience Polish girls mog them hard in femininity and respect for men and it's not even close.
There is an Irish thing about the mother being the disciplinarian and the aggressive one in the household, alot of Irish people will attest to this.
The matriarcal elements of our society and the "tough Irish woman" stereotype are quite a failo though
Also the "Ah shur it will be grand" attitude means minimal work gets done ON TIME as it is supposed to.
We are horribly ineffeicient with regards planning and organization because nepotism is so rife that the most competent person for a job is never given the job, it's always some lazy subhuman who got it via nepotism.
The Germans mog us in efficiency

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees
Because the kabal failed to domesticate us the way they could with the rest of Europe

Britian was just a convenient strategic location for the kabal to run their empire from and harness wealth from the rest of the world due to having ease of access to the sea.
London just meets the correct co ordinates for the astorology obsessed kabal as it splits east and west

Anglos were major slaves for the Rotschilds and central banking
Anglos obeyed their masters and harvested wealth from the rest of the world (seeing none of that wealth for themselves) while also dedicating 14 hours per day working as factory slaves in the industrial revolution.

The urbanization of England and it's financial "prosperity" doesn't mean much when 95% of the population lived like peasants after trading away all of their hours in labour.

Irish lived off the land and ruled themselves, seeing the father of the house as the king of his own clan with no state having the right to infringe on his natural position
Listen to the based Irish man talking about what happens if someone tries disrupt this natural order

The 19th century genocide was an attempt by the cabal to destroy our rural nature and force more of the population into the cities to become good worker slaves like the Anglos because the benefits of having a Britian 2.0 under their control was just too good for them to pass up on so they had to wipe out the rural population and try crush the Ancient Celtic spirit through inducing severe trauma of having pretty much Irish person lose half of their family members.

Notice how the Irish were regarded as tall and good looking by other euros despite having everything they owned stolen from them, they couldn't take away our hardy warrior DNA.

The Kabal attacked the character of the Irish people and referred to them as subhumans as an EXCUSE to inflict evil upon us.
Do you think that the average Anglo in the north of England would side with their government over the Irish if they knew what was really going on?

Also I'm not anti Anglo since I've met a decent amount of Englishcels and they're typically nice guys

Having been to other countries I've realized that by comparison to other euros, something you can't accuse the Irish of is being boring.
We have arguably some of the worst people in the world but also some of the best
If you read anecdotes (in youtube comments) of people who come here they will tell you how we will treat a stranger who we met for the first time as if they were a long time friend.
At events/nights out your pre existing group doesn't matter as you can join in with a group of Irishcels and be treated the same
There have been times I've began talking to a random Irishcel on a night out and it feels like I've known him my whole life, there is no barrier there that you would find talking to people of other nationalities.
It is hard to explain the feeling of seeing strangers as part of your family to those who don't know what it's like

The unfortunate thing is that as I agecel I can feel this spirit dying in the general population
Maybe it's just me feeling more disconnected but the effects of the scamdemic really did turn people into soulless zombies.
Even though I had some great interactions with Irish foids in the past they can be really unpleasant so I'll never have the motivation to defend them the same way I would an Irish bretheren.
In my experience Polish girls mog them hard in femininity and respect for men and it's not even close.
There is an Irish thing about the mother being the disciplinarian and the aggressive one in the household, alot of Irish people will attest to this.
The matriarcal elements of our society and the "tough Irish woman" stereotype are quite a failo though
Also the "Ah shur it will be grand" attitude means minimal work gets done ON TIME as it is supposed to.
We are horribly ineffeicient with regards planning and organization because nepotism is so rife that the most competent person for a job is never given the job, it's always some lazy subhuman who got it via nepotism.
The Germans mog us in efficiency

Thx for the elaborate response man. Will definitely read.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Funny cope from the english considering they're uglier on average
They're as subhuman as each other. Kinda like comparing spotted hyenas to striped hyenas: they're both butt-ugly scavengers at the end of the day.