Why do Pakistanis looksmog Indians despite being inbred?

moredatesmorerapes

moredatesmorerapes

Diamond
Feels like most mogger curries are pakis. Salludon, Imran Abbas, even Imran Khan looked really good.

But Pakistan is really inbred. Majority inbred.

Most gl curry actors seem to be muslims too. Even though muslims tend to be lower caste.

...well except Bengalis. They seem to be the ugliest curries overall

How come?

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @CFW432 @shia.jihadist @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @Xangsane

tag other curries

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist, YungTrappa, Aero and 8 others
Because they don't eat cow poo unlike the hindu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, boss8055, YungTrappa and 10 others
Vegetarians vs Meat Eaters

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Clark69, YungTrappa and 11 others
Higher testosterone and androgens

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Completely irrelevant. It’s negated by terrorist failo whereas “Indians” have Bollywood halo.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Guiltyfeelings, Jonnyboi and 11 others
Completely irrelevant. It’s negated by terrorist failo whereas “Indians” have Bollywood halo.
Indians have street shitter failo and the stereotype is more common than terrorists so your point doesn’t count.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, STAMPEDE and 10 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Because Indians have higher Dravidian admixture

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Acion, Sub5kang and 1 other person
Pakistanis features vs Indian features vs Afghan features You clearly see  the Mongoloid admixture in the Afghan face below as well - Voices of  Pakistan - Quora

• +1
Reactions: vernier, Costcosuperstore, Sub5kang and 2 others
Because of few secluded Dardic, Pashtun and Iranian tribes who make a small percentage of the population that everyone likes to piggy back on.

Salludon's pheno

Imran Abbas(overrated) pheno

Meanwhile average from that region

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Guiltyfeelings, curryascenderr and 7 others
This is the average pakistani
Tumblr m6ts9dpCmT1r89b3jo2 250sq
Gettyimages 1230771 612x612
Killian Hayes Boston Celtics e1675779106174

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, notsocommonthumb and moredatesmorerapes
learn more about our history and you ll find out why

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and notsocommonthumb
We're Aryan. That's why.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Prince of Pakistan, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
The picture on the right is actually the composite of thr average actor in pakistan. This is the actual male composite of thd average pakistani

Indian Male composite

Bollywood Male composite

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Indic Mogger, curryascenderr and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and notsocommonthumb
This is the average male composite of Iran @moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, notsocommonthumb, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
More cope from dindus claiming indian Muslims being descended from lower castes. Quick question to dindus, if we are lower castes, why are we so much more lighter than you, taller than you, and overall better looking than you? Didnt realize that lower castes = lightskin chadpreets, while upper castes =looking like literal abos. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, Costcosuperstore and notsocommonthumb
More cope from dindus claiming indian Muslims being descended from lower castes. Quick question to dindus, if we are lower castes, why are we so much more lighter than you, taller than you, and overall better looking than you? Didnt realize that lower castes = lightskin chadpreets, while upper castes =looking like literal abos. :forcedsmile:
They are not. I already debunked everything you ever claimed about in threads before. You are just a professional copemaxxer, delusion artists and veteran yapper.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, robtical, curryascenderr and 4 others
Theh are not. I already disproved everything you ever claimed in threads before. You are just a professional copemaxxer, delusion artists and veteran yapper.
Lmao would you like me to pull up the statistics again or will you keep your mouth closed?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Lmao would you like me to pull up the statistics again or will you keep your mouth closed?
Your stats are just complete misinterpretation of the data, lighter skin =aryan and therefore higher caste that is the kind of analogy you use in everytim3. Complete braindead arguments.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, curryascenderr, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Because of few secluded Dardic, Pashtun and Iranian tribes who make a small percentage of the population that everyone likes to piggy back on.

Salludon's pheno

View attachment 3180567View attachment 3180568

Imran Abbas(overrated) pheno

View attachment 3180570View attachment 3180571

Meanwhile average from that region

View attachment 3180575View attachment 3180576View attachment 3180578View attachment 3180580
Salludons literally punjabi the most common ethnicity there ur claim of him being Muh Iranian is retarded only thing he has in common with that false pic is bones and which every ethnicity can have :ogre:@Gengar@JohnDoe
Saar he is north indid and Iranian mix belev me

• +1
the further north you are the more gl you are.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore, CFW432 and 2 others
Salludons literally punjabi the most common ethnicity there ur claim of him being Muh Iranian is retarded only thing he has in common with that false pic is bones and which every ethnicity can have :ogre:@Gengar@JohnDoe
Saar he is north indid and Iranian mix belev me
Don't you notice the similarity between thr composite I posted and salludon . It's not just bones. Notice the nose, the lips, the chin shape etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and Diarrhoea
our normal average mogs your average and our actor average mogs your actor average
another win for the islamic republic of pakistan
Happy London GIF by Lord's Cricket Ground's Cricket Ground
Fans Restaurant GIF by D-Block Europe
None of them are GL so what's the point tho? I am less subhuman than you therefore I'm superior. Now I might be a subhuman but I'm an ascended subhuman therfore it's a victory for my entire country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Costcosuperstore
Pakis, especially Pashtuns, have far more indo-aryan genetics than most Indians.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and CFW432
Feels like most mogger curries are pakis. Salludon, Imran Abbas, even Imran Khan looked really good.

View attachment 3180550

Most gl curry actors seem to be muslims too. Even though muslims tend to be lower caste.

View attachment 3180554

How come?

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees @CFW432 @shia.jihadist @JohnDoe @SecularIslamist @Xangsane

tag other curries
I have seen many labourer pakis where i live with mogger jawlines and cheekbones but all have bug eyes , bad hygiene and skin. If ghey fix them theyd be moggers

• +1
Your stats are just complete misinterpretation of the data, lighter skin =aryan and therefore higher caste that is the kind of analogy you use in every argument. Complete braindead arguments.
First of all. Never said that lighter skin = aryan. Light skin can also come from neolithic Iranian farmers who were basically Mediterranean light skin tone themselves. Balochis and brahui nibbas have as much steppe dna as south indian brahmins or north indian Middle- upper middle castes. Yet on average pretty much all have lightskin, and WAY lighter compared to people like north indians on average. This has nothing to do with steppe dna (usually), but everything to do with the fact that they are 60%+ neolithic Iranian farmer on average.

But anyway the reason why indian Muslims are so much lighter and better looking than Hindus on average, it's because we arent all low castes descendants 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂😂.

This is cope that you Hindus have told yourselves over the course of God knows how many generations to cope with your inferiority to us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The reality is that the vast majority of muslims genetically are middle and upper castes converts, with quite literally, barely any being dalits or tribals. Meanwhile OVER 30% OF HINDUS ARE TRIBALS AND DALITS LMFAO. Cry and seethe over your inferiority to us, darkie. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240918_160643_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_160643_Reddit.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240918_160639_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_160639_Reddit.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240918_160635_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_160635_Reddit.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240918_160631_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_160631_Reddit.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240918_160628_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_160628_Reddit.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240918_160625_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_160625_Reddit.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240918_160802_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_160802_Chrome.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240918_160704_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_160704_Reddit.jpg
    666.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Costcosuperstore
First of all. Never said that lighter skin = aryan. Light skin can also come neolithic Iranian farmers who were basically Mediterranean light skin tone themselves. Balochis and brahui nibbas have as much steppe dna as south indian brahmins or north indian Middle- upper middle castes. Yet on average pretty much all have lightskin, and WAY lighter compared to people like north indians on average. This has nothing to do with steppe dna (usually), but everything to do with the fact that they are 60%+ neolithic Iranian farmer on average.

But anyway the reason why indian Muslims are so much lighter and better looking than Hindus on average, it's because we arent all low castes descendants 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂😂.

This is cope that you Hindus have told yourselves over the course of God knows how many generations to cope with your inferiority to us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The reality is that the vast majority of muslims genetically are middle and upper castes converts, with quite literally, barely any being dalits or tribals. Meanwhile OVER 30% OF HINDUS ARE TRIBALS AND DALITS LMFAO. Cry and seethe over your inferiority to us, darkie. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I read and once again complete uneducated baseless arguments. That's why I stopped arguing with you and just scroll past all your replies. Even if what you said was true no one outside of the subcontinent gives a flying fuck about this anyway.

I read and once again complete uneducated baseless arguments. That's why I stopped arguing with you and just scroll past all your replies. Even if what you said was true no one outside of the subcontinent gives a flying fuck about this anyway.
I read and once again complete uneducated baseless arguments.
"useless baseless arguments" lmao i literally posted genetic data which shows that most muslim communities are genetically closer to middle and upper castes regardless of regions. Which disproved the dindu claim that most indian muslims are descended from low caste converts. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

That's why I stopped arguing with you and just scroll past all your replies.
You stopped arguing cause you literally cant argue with what i have to say. I bring literally genetic data, studies, and statistics, and you bring...??? :lul:

Even if what you said was true no one outside of the subcontinent gives a flying fuck about this anyway.
This isnt for anyone outside of the subcontinent retard :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: this is specifically for YOU dindus to read so that you can finally learn the truth and finally stop coping. :forcedsmile:

@mayo mogger now do you see why i call you dindus copers? I bring proof for my arguments, and all you dindus can do is cope:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Jason Voorhees and Diarrhoea
kerala is always on top in statistics in india

View attachment 3180550

View attachment 3180554

How come?

tag other curries

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Diarrhoea
I've seen no evidence of this really. Most curry actors look like dogshit, the few chads aren't strictly from Muslim or Hindu heritage. That too, they all look the same to me.
Shitskins don't realize everything from Morocco to Bangladesh is just a brown blob, bringing up obscure brown ethnicities like they make a difference. In reality to the rest of the world they look exactly the same, the only difference being how hard one mogs on an individual scale

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, 9898nuggets, curryascenderr and 1 other person
Terrorist falio mogs bollywood halo, Imagine being feared like that. I remember some kid called me that when i was 12 felt like a mogger

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Indic Mogger and Surfsup
Terrorist falio mogs bollywood halo, Imagine being feared like that. I remember some kid called me that when i was 12 felt like a mogger
It's good if you're darktriadmaxxing and scare off other guys, but since the focus is having a positive opinion from women, I'm saying Bollywood halo is better to have.

• +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger
Pakistan is the Switzerland of South Asia.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vrilmaxxer and Indic Mogger
It's good if you're darktriadmaxxing and scare off other guys, but since the focus is having a positive opinion from women, I'm saying Bollywood halo is better to have.
Dont mattrr when ur muslim
U can arrange marriage max

Dont mattrr when ur muslim
U can arrange marriage max
I agree, but there's an arranged marriage culture across South Asia.

Mirin profile picture.
Does Pakistan really have places like this? That's why i called it the Switzerland of South Asia.

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
Because Indians have higher Dravidian admixture
Higher dravidian admixture gives them BBC halo the idea that pakis mog dravidians is cope..

Tamil jeets have more masc appeal than inbreds pakis

Hardik 1663833798760 1663833799025 1663833799025

Hardik pandya bowled three overs for reliance 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niranjan, boss8055, CFW432 and 3 others
"useless baseless arguments" lmao i literally posted genetic data which shows that most muslim communities are genetically closer to middle and upper castes regardless of regions. Which disproved the dindu claim that most indian muslims are descended from low caste converts. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

You stopped arguing cause you literally cant argue with what i have to say. I bring literally genetic data, studies, and statistics, and you bring...??? :lul:

This isnt for anyone outside of the subcontinent retard :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: this is specifically for YOU dindus to read so that you can finally learn the truth and finally stop coping. :forcedsmile:

@mayo mogger now do you see why i call you dindus copers? I bring proof for my arguments, and all you dindus can do is cope:forcedsmile:
yeah man muslims are masterace

now what you sill look curry

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger