Why do parents always favor dysfunctional kids?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Like every family I see you have the one good kid who is super good and does everything right but the parents pay attention to the kid that is fucked up.

Like they only care about their kid with a disability or who is on drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, WhiteBlackpiller and 1 other person
Just doesn't make sense? Why reward dysgenics if I had a kid with extreme autism I would stick him in a home rather then force my other kids to act around it. Or if one kid was a trouble maker I would beat the shit out of him and never show him love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, WhiteBlackpiller and Lmao
Just doesn't make sense? Why reward dysgenics if I had a kid with extreme autism I would stick him in a home rather then force my other kids to act around it. Or if one kid was a trouble maker I would beat the shit out of him and never show him love
If I had a kid with extreme autism id put him up for adoption

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, MoggerGaston, WhiteBlackpiller and 1 other person
If I had a kid with extreme autism id put him up for adoption
I'm anti abortion or infanticide killing a baby that can grow up to be a normal boy seems evil.

But the one area where I am conflicted is if your kid has down syndrome or some shit in a scan. I mean in the past if a kid like that were born like this he would be left to die in the winter. It just isn't fair to the parents other kids or society for taking care of people who will never be anything but a burden.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
Everyone does that think gangsta vs nerd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lmao and Deleted member 11126
Like every family I see you have the one good kid who is super good and does everything right but the parents pay attention to the kid that is fucked up.

Like they only care about their kid with a disability or who is on drugs.
Parents think "Aww my child has a disability he needs more love" while the retarded child terrorises the house and the rest of the family.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
The gangstas get more attention despite people claiming they hate them
Not even... Like I know parents with a kid who has autism and the parents spend all their effort pampering the problem child and neglect the perfectly healthy kids

Parents think "Aww my child has a disability he needs more love" while the retarded child terrorises the house and the rest of the family.
Yeah shit is brutal I went to a friends house their autistic son could do whatever he wanted he could have a job or something although his autism was bad.

They kicked my friend out at 18 and didn't give him a dime meanwhile spend 10K a year for the autistic kids gaming addiction. My friend is surviving still manages to attend college hold a job is smart but they put resources into some loser who will never amount to anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and WhiteBlackpiller
Its just perplexing and cruel. Not to say a kid with a disability should be abused but I would never treat them as good as a normal kid. I would make sure my normal kid have preference always

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
Yeah shit is brutal I went to a friends house their autistic son could do whatever he wanted he could have a job or something although his autism was bad.

They kicked my friend out at 18 and didn't give him a dime meanwhile spend 10K a year for the autistic kids gaming addiction. My friend is surviving still manages to attend college hold a job is smart but they put resources into some loser who will never amount to anything
Brutal. As a diagnosed autist myself i can say that some autistics are very retarded, but also very privileged. I even was slightly favoured by my mom because "muh autism", but when my Somali stepdad came he changed that. I am thankful for that. In the autism ward i am in i know this one idiot, blasting hardcore at night from his speakers, screams very loudly and has a gaming addiction. Like a 18 hours a day addiction. Mother pays for all gaming equipment, nigga hasn:t been to school in years and is way too retarded to get a job. Staff at the ward lets it happen. I am retarded in every single way except for cognitive skills and intelligence, which i am above average in. They shouldn't even build those wards, autists should be abandoned and left to die as babies. Only then we will get the dysgenics away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Brutal. As a diagnosed autist myself i can say that some autistics are very retarded, but also very privileged. I even was slightly favoured by my mom because "muh autism", but when my Somali stepdad came he changed that. I am thankful for that. In the autism ward i am in i know this one idiot, blasting hardcore at night from his speakers, screams very loudly and has a gaming addiction. Like a 18 hours a day addiction. Mother pays for all gaming equipment, nigga hasn:t been to school in years and is way too retarded to get a job. Staff at the ward lets it happen. I am retarded in every single way except for cognitive skills and intelligence, which i am above average in. They shouldn't even build those wards, autists should be abandoned and left to die as babies. Only then we will get the dysgenics away.
Autism is a spectrum you got Chris chan on the left and Tesla on the right lmao.

But I meant pretty bad autism. If you have autism + low IQ its over. Like autisitic hobbies can be stupid if you are low IQ you will just be addicted to my little ponies or something and watch that for 30 years.

Chris chan was pretty fucked but I think if he grew up in a no nonsense house he would have at least been competent enough to work at walmart. Listen to him speaking as a kid leads me to think he regressed a lot from constant babying

Damage control really
The normal kid can handle himself
But the dysfunctional one will snap and slit his parent's throats during their sleep if they can't keep close watch

• Hmm...
Autism is a spectrum you got Chris chan on the left and Tesla on the right lmao.

But I meant pretty bad autism. If you have autism + low IQ its over. Like autisitic hobbies can be stupid if you are low IQ you will just be addicted to my little ponies or something and watch that for 30 years.

Chris chan was pretty fucked but I think if he grew up in a no nonsense house he would have at least been competent enough to work at walmart. Listen to him speaking as a kid leads me to think he regressed a lot from constant babying
Agreed. However i think Chris Chan would never have been competent enough to work at Walmart. Most autists aren't. Autism unemployment is 70-85%. He sure isn't in the top 15-30% most normal autists.

• +1
Agreed. However i think Chris Chan would never have been competent enough to work at Walmart. Most autists aren't. Autism unemployment is 70-85%. He sure isn't in the top 15-30% most normal autists.
The best autists are aspies. If you are aspie + high IQ it works out. If you are not high IQ and you have autism it will fuck you over quite a bit.

But yeah autism as a disease is weird like how can Steve Jobs and Chris Chan be said to have the same disease. One person is an eccentric the other cannot function on any level in society. I think they just cluster this shit into one disease but these seem too different. Similar to the word cancer even though cancer is such a varied condition it can hardly be called anything more then a class of cell mutation diseases

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
also wdym by autism ward?

Because of Dark Triad. Narcy extroverted ppl who clamour for attention 24/7 get it

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 11126
  • Hmm...
The autism clinic i've been in involuntarily for 15.5 months. I'm finally leaving in December.
how did that happen? Never heard of one of these except for extreme cases but you clearly don't have serve autism otherwise this conversation would be impossible

Because of Dark Triad. Narcy extroverted ppl who clamour for attention 24/7 get it
yeah now that I think of it is always narcy parents who talk about their poor disabled kid. Some narcy moms make their kids turn out trannies just for a sob story its disgusting

how did that happen? Never heard of one of these except for extreme cases but you clearly don't have serve autism otherwise this conversation would be impossible
Long story short around 2017-2018 the government assigned someone to my family who would claim to help my mother with me because i was an aspie and my actually retarded little brother and my mother financial porblems. This process happened involuntarily. In 2018 and 2019 i have been checked for multiple disorders and they confirmed i was an aspie. They act emphatic and shit and they where obviously trapping me into getting myself in to an autism clinic but my young naive brain fell for their tricks. In 2019 i was put in to a clinic for people with other disorders as well like ADHD. I was shocked at how crazy those people are. Some very agressive, others very low IQ and autistic. In April 2021 i was moved to an autism clinicl The government-assigned people where gone after that. This is the more normal clinic of the two. There live people here that hold jobs and go to school and shit. There is one retard however but that's it. In the Netherlands if you are unlucky and diagnosed you wll end up in an autism ward, or atleast special education. "Youth care" is a profitable buisness model for the government. I only ended up in the clinic because of my diagnosis. I am leaving in December though. If you want to know more i could tell you more about the clinic.

• So Sad
Long story short around 2017-2018 the government assigned someone to my family who would claim to help my mother with me because i was an aspie and my actually retarded little brother and my mother financial porblems. This process happened involuntarily. In 2018 and 2019 i have been checked for multiple disorders and they confirmed i was an aspie. They act emphatic and shit and they where obviously trapping me into getting myself in to an autism clinic but my young naive brain fell for their tricks. In 2019 i was put in to a clinic for people with other disorders as well like ADHD. I was shocked at how crazy those people are. Some very agressive, others very low IQ and autistic. In April 2021 i was moved to an autism clinicl The government-assigned people where gone after that. This is the more normal clinic of the two. There live people here that hold jobs and go to school and shit. There is one retard however but that's it. In the Netherlands if you are unlucky and diagnosed you wll end up in an autism ward, or atleast special education. "Youth care" is a profitable buisness model for the government. I only ended up in the clinic because of my diagnosis. I am leaving in December though. If you want to know more i could tell you more about the clinic.
dam is this rent free? I would do a similar thing in the states for free rent and computer access for 2 years...

Also what about aspie girls could you hit on any?

In the USA these group home only happen when you are bat shit insane. And even then they first pawn you off on relatives if you are bat shit insane and no one will take you in and commit a crime then they put you somewhere. Kinda fucked they can just do that without a serious reason like you committed no crime?

dam is this rent free? I would do a similar thing in the states for free rent and computer access for 2 years...

Also what about aspie girls could you hit on any?

In the USA these group home only happen when you are bat shit insane. And even then they first pawn you off on relatives if you are bat shit insane and no one will take you in and commit a crime then they put you somewhere. Kinda fucked they can just do that without a serious reason like you committed no crime?
This is rent free. I am under the age of 18 so of course it's rent free. Computer access has been taken away multiple times. Now they don't care. I don't have any shit to do. I'm using the internet 8-12 hours a day, i am not addicted as i can easily quit for a while.

There is one aspie foid here. Older and taller then me and she is very NT. She is here mostly for her occasional breakdowns and tantrums. She looks like a MTB but she has a good body and very nice thighs. She is also athletic. She used to have BF, however she is still a virgin and they broke up a while ago. I don't know why.

In the Netherlands these group homes and clinics are pretty standard. 10-20k people living in one, which is about 2-2% of population under 18. The clinics range from for people with legit 40 IQ to aspies. It's a buisness model for the government. I haven't commited any crime before joining any of the clinics.

• Woah