Why do people accuse you of being racist if you call a black foid ugly?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Mr. President
Dude seriously stop that not to sound all soy but that can actually ruin your life and make u a social pariah.

A guy on here was exposed as a blackpilled and it fucked him socially. What’s on .org stays in .org, if you met me in real life you’d think I’m the most so maxxed normie ever
I get away with being blackpilled IRL but i say nothing about race

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
  • +1
Dude seriously stop that not to sound all soy but that can actually ruin your life and make u a social pariah.

A guy on here was exposed as a blackpilled and it fucked him socially. What’s on .org stays in .org, if you met me in real life you’d think I’m the most soymaxxed normie ever
I know dude I’m just saying. I gotta learn how to code switch better. Fucking let that shit out by accident.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
You are Chad then
lmao not really

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Costcosuperstore, Mr. President and 1 other person
he's not a chad but he's an NT social circle maxxed, high mtn/low htn 6'2 white dude, which is more than enough to slay
I was just joking but still pretty good looking

• +1
well shit, then you are good, You can definetly get in then. when you are in a frat the women flow so much easier
hahah very flattered man, thanks dude yeah i'll defo hit you up if i'm ever in texas (which is possible since i go on holiday to the states like every year) + i can try to get an internship there

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Mr. President
he's not a chad but he's an NT social circle maxxed, high mtn/low htn 6'2 white dude, which is more than enough to slay
I think when i actually get to twelve percent BF i might be a real HTN then it is actually fucking wraps. the dopamine hit would be so intense

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and yeeyeeslayer
I think when i actually get to twelve percent BF i might be a real HTN then it is actually fucking wraps. the dopamine hit would be so intense
you have the potential for it for sure, most ppl on here that ascended to chadlite started off as high MTNs similar to you so u have a good base fs

• +1
you have the potential for it for sure, most ppl on here that ascended to chadlite started off as high MTNs similar to you so u have a good base fs
What does he need to do to become chadlite?

• +1
idk i'm not a looksmaxxing expert, i'm not claiming he can get there for sure all i'm saying is i think he has good potential (maybe some jaw implants could get him there idk)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and wishIwasSalludon
its not possible tbh, I dont have a good enough skull
idk i'm not a looksmaxxing expert, i'm not claiming he can get there for sure all i'm saying is i think he has good potential (maybe some jaw implants could get him there idk)
Yeah that has always been a problem, my cheekbones are always lean but my jaw is heavily dependent on bloat factors and it doesnt help i have a short chin. but tbh all of this doesnt mean much to me because i can get girls now and im really here just to chat with likeminded retards

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Heinrich Schmidt, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
but tbh all of this doesnt mean much to me because i can get girls now and im really here just to chat with likeminded retards
This is exactly it bro, looks are a means to an end. You should only care about your looks in so much as they allow you to get laid, if they do then they’re good enough/they’ve served their purpose. You don’t need to worry about not being a gigachad just be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Mr. President
This is exactly it bro, looks are a means to an end. You should only care about your looks in so much as they allow you to get laid, if they do then they’re good enough/they’ve served their purpose. You don’t need to worry about not being a gigachad just be happy.
Yeah if im still going to looksmax but i no longer feel against the wall where if i dont it, it will be the end of my fucking bloodline lol

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Yeah if im still going to looksmax but i no longer feel against the wall where if i dont it, it will be the end of my fucking bloodline lol
Yeah just do everything in your power to maximise ur looks then move on with ur life and stop thinking about them

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon and Mr. President
oof, you need to stop cooming. Im not judging you Im also a coomer as the avi suggest
I’ve literally tried every method nothing works. Even if I throw my phone away there have been times where I’ve got the fucking strongest urges ever and still found a way to jack off when I had blockers on my phone and laptop

It’s funny cuz I’ve dated brown/darkskin foids in the past before

Tbh I think 99% of dark skin foids are disgusting but it has nothing to do with skin color but more in line with the fact that their pheno is complete dog shit and they can’t cope with they fact that they get mogged by their higher sex appeal lightskin counter parts
BS. YOU HAVENT MET A GOOD DARKSIN

I called this black girl on TikTok ugly and immediately the replies are “uh people always try to humble dark skin women”

No nigga your just ugly it ain’t that deep. I’m red pilled on black queens a lot of black women are GL tbh. But you ain’t one of them that’s it ok fuck off faggot

@Gengar
I think it’s because dark skin women often get called ugly even if they’re not. Dunno what she looked like though but you can show in PMs.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers