Why do people accuse you of being racist if you call a black foid ugly?

yeah but they already know it and are sad abt it deep down, so there's no point in telling them it and adding insult to injury
Im always nice to them dont get me wrong, they are actually the nicest people i have met besides the gorilla like mamas. despite me talking shit about them im chill with them

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
Based, There are mixed women in holland? Thought it was all whites
there's plenty in the cities, not a whole lot in rural areas.

lmfaooo u based in sweden?
netherlands.

we have lots of second and third generations, moroccan chicks can be cute and the guys are doomed to exclusively date within their own ethnic group because they cap at like 5'5 and nobody takes them seriously past the second grade of highschool.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Because they are except for very few exceptions, black women just dont even register in my mind as attractive or not like its not even a consideration
water, me too. But there's no need to call them ugly and make them even more depressed (unless they're a bitch/deserving of it for another reason).

Tbh some african american women (with like 30% white ancestry) with thick thighs and asses and titties are pretty fuckable. Like the kinds of women you see in rappers music videos.

But yeah the african african ones with no white in them are a no go for me lol

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon and Mr. President
water, me too. But there's no need to call them ugly and make them even more depressed (unless they're a bitch/deserving of it for another reason).

Tbh some african american women (with like 30% white ancestry) with thick thighs and asses and titties are pretty fuckable. Like the kinds of women you see in rappers music videos.

I generally dont mess around with girls that i dont see a future with, the most i will go is like 40% black. I will admit there was this one african BADDIE with green eyes and was rich af i would wife up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, yeeyeeslayer and wishIwasSalludon
Im always nice to them dont get me wrong, they are actually the nicest people i have met besides the gorilla like mamas. despite me talking shit about them im chill with them
Based

I generally dont mess around with girls that i dont see a future with, the most i will go is like 40% black. I will admit there was this one african BADDIE with green eyes and was rich af i would wife up
I thought you were a white supremacist?

most native african women aren't that ugly, it's just the western african ones that are grotesque, and that's where all afro-americans are from which are pretty much the only black people in media.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and wishIwasSalludon
most native african women aren't that ugly, it's just the western african ones that are grotesque, and that's where all afro-americans are from which are pretty much the only black people in media.
Cushitic and Nilotic women actually look pretty good

idk man most sub saharan women are pretty subhuman from what i've seen except for some somali girls maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and wishIwasSalludon
idk man most sub saharan women are pretty subhuman from what i've seen except for some somali girls maybe
Nilotic women look pretty good plus tall af
IMG 2070

I thought you were a white supremacist?
I think whites have the best genetics overall, this is true. but however that does not mean i actually dislike other races. I find that whites are a jack of all trades while others adapted to their enviroment to much for their own good. Latinos are similar to us in the way we were constantly traveling so we could not adapt to one paticular enviroment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, yeeyeeslayer and wishIwasSalludon
shes not ugly or anything but her race disqualifies her for me, it's sort of like when women see an objectively gl asian dude that's jacked. They still can't look past the fact that he's asian.

That's how it is for me, and pretty black girls like her

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc and wishIwasSalludon
caged, (lowkey me too lol)
dude this girl had a bigger ass than icespice man, im not even an ass guy but it was a 8th 9th and 10th world wonder how she had that ass

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
dude this girl had a bigger ass than icespice man, im not even an ass guy but it was a 8th 9th and 10th world wonder how she had that ass
well thend what are you waiting for, try to tap that 10th wonder :love:

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr. President
shes not ugly or anything but her race disqualifies her for me, it's sort of like when women see an objectively gl asian dude that's jacked. They still can't look past the fact that he's asian.

That's how it is for me, and pretty black girls like her
I don't care for race, I have admixture myself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
Ice spice is subhuman 0 appeal don’t get why men love her

I think whites have the best genetics overall, this is true. but however that does not mean i actually dislike other races. I find that whites are a jack of all trades while others adapted to their enviroment to much for their own good. Latinos are similar to us in the way we were constantly traveling so we could not adapt to one paticular enviroment
I could’ve sworn you made a post about how whites should’ve genocided all other races

Last edited:
  • JFL
well thend what are you waiting for, try to tap that 10th wonder :love:
too late, she has a boyfriend but i mog him now so when they break up i might have a shot

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
niggers are ugly its a fact there is zero reason to reproduce unless you want a d1+ athlete. looks matter more on women so theirs have nothnig going on. Their men are sterotypes as athletes, rappers, and good physiques which makes up for ugly faces in women eyes.

I've seen so many ugly black dudes that are facially disfigured w/ women other than their own.

They're also allowed to be ugly be society accepts it due to liberalism and it's their norm to be uglier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, wishIwasSalludon and Mr. President
Ice spice is subhuman 0 appeal don’t get why men love her

I could’ve sword you made a post about how whites should’ve genocided all other races
i most likely did lmao

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
I could’ve sword you made a post about how whites should’ve genocided all other races
it ain't that deep lmao, this is pretty standard for .org + it doesn't reflect how we truly are and we've all said some shit that would end us irl lol

• +1
niggers are ugly its a fact there is zero reason to reproduce unless you want a d1+ athlete. looks matter more on women so theirs have nothnig going on. Their men are sterotypes as athletes, rappers, and good physiques which makes up for ugly faces in women eyes.

I've seen so many ugly black dudes that are facially disfigured w/ women other than their own.

They're also allowed to be ugly be society accepts it due to liberalism and it's their norm to be uglier
Didn’t read black women are queens

• Woah
Reactions: seethe
So do you dislike other races or not? I don’t really care just be honest
an ethnic prolly just cut me off in traffic that day and i made that post to cope

• JFL
I think whites have the best genetics overall, this is true.
normies will call you a racist white supremacist for saying this, but this is water for blackpillers ethnic or white.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Mr. President and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaded, Heinrich Schmidt, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
usually black guys are scared of me. at my college its more white trash so they might actually do something and i look intimidating irl
the whole school says the nword its awesome actually, i fucking love it here

• JFL
  • +1
@yeeyeeslayer you should come to my college i cansee if you can get a bid in my frat

• +1
@yeeyeeslayer you should come to my college i cansee if you can get a bid in my frat
lol r u saying you think you can see me getting into ur frat? And if so, why do i come to mind specifically?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Mr. President
I remember I said nigger cuz a couple were making it difficult for me to park. The girl gave me the finger and my friends were just looking at me. They drove off. JFL mind is slipping and my racism is just becoming more normal. Thank you looksmax.org

Last edited:
  • JFL
lol r u saying you think you can see me getting into ur frat? And if so, why do i come to mind specifically?
you are chill, idk how subhuman you are or nothing but i bet you can get in. we have lots of mexicans in it

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
  • +1
Zoomers

• +1
thx man

not a subhuman, i've been rated a high mtn by @buflek but realistically i think i'm just a mtn + i've gotten some attention from girls in hs
well shit, then you are good, You can definetly get in then. when you are in a frat the women flow so much easier

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
I remember I said nigger cuz a couple were making it difficult for me to park. The girl gave me the finger and my friends were just looking at me. They drove off. JFL mind is slipping and my racism is just becoming more normal. Thank you looksmaxx.org
Dude seriously stop that not to sound all soy but that can actually ruin your life and make u a social pariah.

A guy on here was exposed as a blackpilled and it fucked him socially. What’s on .org stays in .org, if you met me in real life you’d think I’m the most soymaxxed normie ever

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, PrinceofDarkness and Mr. President
if you are in america and want to come to a town with nothing to do but partying and talk to girls and workout dm me

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and yeeyeeslayer