Why do people always think in the extremes/exaggerate?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I see so many guys here that obsess over things like prenatal T, huge facial bones etc without realizing testosterone doesn't directly make you more attractive, attractive faces are more likely to be high T and have big bones.

Alot of people who exaggerate on those things forget the basic needs/most important things:
-White/lightskin or atleast enough Caucasoid features if ethnic
-Good height
-HARMONY
-Good eye color
-Dense and thick hair
-Good phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
shit thread kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beyourself and Deleted member 685
It's unironically because of autism/ Aspergers

My therapist said I had one of the most black and white thinking hes ever encountered, said I think things to the extreme when I was red pilling him about women, race, iq etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, chadpreetinthemaking, cutecel and 2 others
Some psl guys here will either cope that a good feature they have is a must to be good looking, and anyone who doesn’t have it is subhuman

Others will have a flaw and think that it’s the sole reason that their life isn’t the way they want it, and everyone else who has that flaw is a subhuman

A lot of it is just autism/BDD/low IQ. People also like to think in the x+1 mentality.

Once I get that one last surgery, then I’ll be at the looks threshhold and then I’ll go out and live my life.

But it’s fucking cope, you’ll never have some definitive breakthrough moment, no magic phrase or ioi that will spring everything into place, you just have to fucking go out and do what you need to do

A lot of incel thinking is just to keep themselves in the basement and never go outside their comfort zone, cuz they’re so overreactive to negative social cues from being on these sites for so long

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 685
Is just logical fallacies majority times like to make a reinforcement in something that they believe, also, no, is not Autism, but something annoying that people uses here is saiyng that a person is attractive only because of one thing, what is impossible...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
this.

hate the copers on here thinking that if they take zinc they'll become chad

no, you're ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
It's unironically because of autism/ Aspergers

My therapist said I had one of the most black and white thinking hes ever encountered, said I think things to the extreme when I was red pilling him about women, race, iq etc
Ngl I fucking caged thinking about you in particular reeling off blackpill data and statistics to some therapist who was thinking 'wtf is this mf going on about?'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685