Why do people body shame?

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
People body shame because they're thinking about touching it and it weirds them out.
Nobody says anything when a dog walks around with it's dick and butthole on full display. It doesn't even draw your eye. You can be in a room with this uncovered animal penis and nobody cares at all.
But if some out of shape old European man wears a speedo, everyone's like "Eww, cover it up".
So how is some wet bulgy fabric any worse than an unwashed dog butthole? It's because they aren't thinking about touching the dog's butthole. But people can't get that wet bulgy fabric out of their heads so they go on the offence.
I've never been into body positivity, but I've always been judgmental when people act offended by a bit of nudity. It's childish and puritanical to have a negative reaction to seeing a human being.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and The Grinch
Dnrd

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
You made me think of a dogs asshole fucker

• Love it
People body shame because they're thinking about touching it and it weirds them out.
Nobody says anything when a dog walks around with it's dick and butthole on full display. It doesn't even draw your eye. You can be in a room with this uncovered animal penis and nobody cares at all.
But if some out of shape old European man wears a speedo, everyone's like "Eww, cover it up".
So how is some wet bulgy fabric any worse than an unwashed dog butthole? It's because they aren't thinking about touching the dog's butthole. But people can't get that wet bulgy fabric out of their heads so they go on the offence.
I've never been into body positivity, but I've always been judgmental when people act offended by a bit of nudity. It's childish and puritanical to have a negative reaction to seeing a human being.
Cause a dog with clothes is fucking insane💀. Who constantly seeing Herbert in draws apart from his nephews?

• Woah
you are in pair with dogs tbh

• WTF
I care so much too.

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal and Deleted member 17997
crawl on all fours, or be a sapien and less desirable than a dog

or

have some shame of transgression against father and wear clothes.

One inspired by death,

The other,

Kingdom of heaven.

Humans are not normal.

Are u a NPC? Why do you even wear clothes?

All honorability comes from god.

We are shown to ourselves our superiority over animals with our minds. A gift,

from god.

Look how he clothed the flowers, look at the fish, look at the dog,

then look at the human.

Lack of clothes causes another to sin, or errs one in ignorance, to behaviors not in alignment of the father.

but one may not care about such things, and move in the way of an animal, the way of a piece of flesh sentenced to being fertilizer.

He reaps the benefit of gods gift while caring not

of the spirit and soul which cant be destroyed like flesh.

While the other,

a literal holy shit.

Last edited:
  • Woah