Why do people bully blackpitwhitein

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Literally everyone gives him trouble just because he is ugly. You guys are acting like normies toward the class incel.
Just because he is uglier than most of us (has a normie side profile tbh) doesn't mean he should be bullied. Lookism in action even on this website

@blackoutwhitein it is also your fault for not standing up for yourself. If you were a robust BBC people wouldnt fuck with you. Stop being fat and gymaxx and fightmax and thugmax so you can earn respek

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Lorsss, Blitz and 2 others
Just basic lookist nature of humans. He is the genetic trash incel here, and people will proceed to treat him like so.
I have put him on ignore to avoid insulting him whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp, Deleted member 147 and RichardSpencel
We just want him to lose that weight :feelsree:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel
i just want to see him lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel
You guys wanna a picture of me from elementary school?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Fatcel is volcel

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome and jefferson
I just hate his posts about retarded bullshit while he refuses to lose weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Sizzurp, Deleted member 147 and 10 others
Literally everyone gives him trouble just because he is ugly. You guys are acting like normies toward the class incel.
Just because he is uglier than most of us (has a normie side profile tbh) doesn't mean he should be bullied. Lookism in action even on this website

@blackoutwhitein it is also your fault for not standing up for yourself. If you were a robust BBC people wouldnt fuck with you. Stop being fat and gymaxx and fightmax and thugmax so you can earn respek
It’s @blackoutwhitein not blackputwhitein

I’m helping him and he gave me the n-word pass.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 147, RichardSpencel, mojopin and 2 others
It’s @blackoutwhitein not blackputwhitein
I am trying to help you ffs and you point shit like that out. You are literally 0 IQ man. I have never seen a black mofo as ugly or as retarded as you ffs. Like legit. You may be african american but literal africans IQ mog you. I have seen retarded MACHETE weilding niggas who love violence and robbing mofos who are smarter than you.

You are unevolved and apelike and will never ascend unless uou literally take the advice 99.99999% of members have said to you.

Lose weight so we can see your FUCKING BONES.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 176, CupOfCoffee, Ritzy2KReborn and 12 others
>why are people roasting him
>starts roasting him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SplinterCel, Hunter and 12 others
Makes constant posts about his oneitis and how much he wants her and literally acknowledges that he has to lose weight to even have a chance, but keep saying that he'll "do it eventually" JFL

Nigga its been months since ive joined this site and I remember seeing your posts back then about the same shit. If you'd started then you'd be thinner by now. There's nothing to put off, literally just eat less lol.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
I am trying to help you ffs and you point shit like that out. You are literally 0 IQ man. I have never seen a black mofo as ugly or as retarded as you ffs. Like legit. You may be african american but literal africans IQ mog you. I have seen retarded MACHETE weilding niggas who love violence and robbing mofos who are smarter than you.

You are unevolved and apelike and will never ascend unless uou literally take the advice 99.99999% of members have said to you.

Why don’t you do a face reveal and stop shit talking me, you pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SplinterCel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and ChoSeungHui
Says the guy who won’t show his face.
Nibba said the following:

"@Afrikancel is my real nigga. If he needs me I'm coming back even just briefly. He is a handsome man. Gets matched with a lot on tinder and does indeed have a wide pallet. He is indeed black and he is just a bit under 6'3. Anyway guys hope all is well. Hmu on snap or discord if u need me. "

And I am still growing too. I am certain I have begun a growth spurt after not growing since I was 13

Just basic lookist nature of humans. He is the genetic trash incel here, and people will proceed to treat him like so.
I have put him on ignore to avoid insulting him whatsoever.
I ain’t that damn ugly. I’m pretty average even when fat.
Nibba said the following:

"@Afrikancel is my real nigga. If he needs me I'm coming back even just briefly. He is a handsome man. Gets matched with a lot on tinder and does indeed have a wide pallet. He is indeed black and he is just a bit under 6'3. Anyway guys hope all is well. Hmu on snap or discord if u need me. "
You guys should fuck each other.
I’m glad you think it’s funny.
I am done with life.
I impact your life that much, too. Damn.
I’m helping him and he gave me the n-word pass.
I didn’t do give you anything. Say that I come from and you’d get fucked up.
I just hate his posts about retarded bullshit while he refuses to lose weight.
It’s not retarded. It matters to me.
We just want him to lose that weight :feelsree:
And I’ll do it eventually.

Last edited:
I ain’t that damn ugly. I’m pretty average even when fat.

SORRY TO TELL YOU MAN, BUT YOU ARE NOT AVERAGE.

DAILY REMINDER:
You have no idea what your bones look like because of the amount of fat on your body. If you would have started losing weight 4 months ago like you said you were going to, you'd prob be down like 30+ pounds by now. Stop delaying your own ascension my nigga. Every time you say you'll "do it eventually" you're just letting your weight keep going up and it will just be harder when you finally decide to fucking do it. Literally just eat less.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, jefferson, Autist and 11 others
didnt read but i put the name of arcbrah here

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
@blackoutwhitein nigga why are you going off on @Afrikancel when he made the post to help you in the first place jfl? Everyone is giving legit advice, you’re literally wasting your youth being a fat fuck when you know it’s all about looks. What do you do everyday? Prone masturbate? Cmon my nigga stop wasting your life like a dumb cunt

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, Sizzurp and 6 others
Legit his eye area is really good so its really a waste potential. Wish I had that eye area when I lost weight tbh
@blackoutwhitein you need to realise over 50 members are trying to help you not hate you. This isnt lookism but you throw all of our advive into trash

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Absi and ChoSeungHui

this is forced

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
View attachment 36531View attachment 36531View attachment 36531View attachment 36531View attachment 36531View attachment 36531

View attachment 36535View attachment 36535View attachment 36535
View attachment 36537View attachment 36537View attachment 36537View attachment 36537

SORRY TO TELL YOU MAN, BUT YOU ARE NOT AVERAGE.

View attachment 36532
View attachment 36533
View attachment 36534

DAILY REMINDER:
You have no idea what your bones look like because of the amount of fat on your body. If you would have started losing weight 4 months ago like you said you were going to, you'd prob be down like 30+ pounds by now. Stop delaying your own ascension my nigga. Every time you say you'll "do it eventually" you're just letting your weight keep going up and it will just be harder when you finally decide to fucking do it. Literally just eat less.

Laughed to hard at this moment class

• +1
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel and Heirio
Legit his eye area is really good so its really a waste potential. Wish I had that eye area when I lost weight tbh
@blackoutwhitein you need to realise over 50 members are trying to help you not hate you. This isnt lookism but you throw all of our advive into trash
This

keep crying for him you submissive cumskin gaycucks

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

And then you go and bully him. Nice optics bruh

@blackoutwhitein nigga why are you going off on @Afrikancel when he made the post to help you in the first place jfl? Everyone is giving legit advice, you’re literally wasting your youth being a fat fuck when you know it’s all about looks. What do you do everyday? Prone masturbate? Cmon my nigga stop wasting your life like a dumb cunt
Legit. I am trying to help another black dude and he is just being retarded and being low IQ. I have run oit of patience

• +1
I’d just thought I’d mention that if girls don’t like me now and then they start liking me when I lose weight then they’re shallow.

• +1
I’d just thought I’d mention that if girls don’t like me now and then they start liking me when I lose weight then they’re shallow.
COPE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

ALL GIRLS are shallow dude. Its just about the mog tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hunter, dogtown, Deleted member 176 and 5 others
No their not women don't like fat men because its in their DNA to look out for the healthiest males. Who would even think like this? Do you seriously like stuffing your face instead of having your dick in some warm wet pussy. This is a looksmaxing forum not a body acceptance forum.

• Love it
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn
No their not women don't like fat men because its in their DNA to look out for the healthiest males. Who would even think like this? Do you seriously like stuffing your face instead of having your dick in some warm wet pussy. This is a looksmaxing forum not a body acceptance forum.
Still shallow regardless.

FFS even pajeets wife is shallow af, every chick wants to ride a handsome chad, stop complaining and start weightlossmaxxing if you want pussy. IQ and redpillmaxx while you're at it and ascend into a low inhb bbc

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
FFS even pajeets wife is shallow af, every chick wants to ride a handsome chad, stop complaining and start weightlossmaxxing if you want pussy. IQ and redpillmaxx while you're at it and ascend into a low inhb bbc
IQmaxx meaning learning about game, I’m gonna assume?

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, dogtown, kobecel and 3 others