Why do people call me self hating when I say most Indians are genuinely subhuman

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I'm a Tamil Brahmin. I feel like these people, my tribe, are the only people I can truly liken myself to. I'm 6 feet tall, warrior skull, my skin is light-medium brown, and my IQ is 130 (my father's was even higher). 7x5.5 inch penis BPEL.

How the fuck am I supposed to identify myself with the average Indian who is an 80 IQ, 5'5 brachycephalic dark underevolved monkey abomination with a micropenis? My phenotype is entirely different and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

I'm literally a different SPECIES from other Indians. No one would ever say Germans and Greeks are the same. So why the fuck do I have to identify with these subhumans? Why should I want to begin with, when other Indians are like a browner, shorter, and lower IQ version of me who shit on the street. I'm proud of MY people, who are among the smartest and most accomplished in the world, with higher IQ than Jews, Japanese, and other groups

What should I care if most Indians were purged and only upper caste people were left? It'd be better for the world. Now muslims and dalits are (in)breeding at a faster rate than upper castes, so my country will become even more subhuman than it was before.

The solution? PURGE India!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, sayi, Joe Rogancel and 14 others
Its all about clans. Nationality and ethnicity are retarded copes. There are specific clans in Indian history who have always played the biggest role in shaping the subcontinent. Also upper castes are the longest eugenics program ever implemented in history, even German indophiles acknowledge this. Ethnicty and nationality cope was started by white peasants whose ancestors were farmers under the feudal system, and hoping that skin colour will make them the same stock as the aristocracy that made them their bitch.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, mogstars, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
why is it always the dravidians making these posts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, 9898nuggets, sayi and 16 others
I take it your a sikh. sikhs are great people there always humble and aren’t racist unlike bitter incel indians

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 6128, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I take it your a sikh. sikhs are great people there always humble and aren’t racist unlike bitter incel indians
Hindu Brahmin from Tamil Nadu

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, sportsmogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Brahmins are moggers but brother your missing out on beef. Atleast muslims and jews have a valid reason to not eat pork
Hindu priests literally ate cows after performing a sacrifice.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, rand anon and SidharthTheSlayer
Hindu priests literally ate cows after performing a sacrifice.
Brahmins are moggers but brother your missing out on beef. Atleast muslims and jews have a valid reason to not eat pork
Yeah I am vegetarian but my diet has a lot of eggs and milk and protien in it, I supplement iron and Vitamin D too. I love animals too much to eat meat. My mom had a cow named Lakshmi, very nice cow...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, Alt Number 3, Akhi and 8 others
greeks and germans are barely a different sub race

Yeah I am vegetarian but my diet has a lot of eggs and milk and protien in it, I supplement iron and Vitamin D too. I love animals too much to eat meat. My mom had a cow named Lakshmi, very nice cow...
Aw that’s wholesome to hear tbh i love animals like that too but gainz are important though i have recently stopped eating pork since pigs eat anything, bathe in mud and are full of fucking parasites and diseases

• +1
greeks and germans are barely a different sub race
Wow you’re more retarded than i actually thought average communist iq jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You dont need iron most people already get bombarded with it everywhere. Excess iron forms lipofuscin which is the age pigment, aspirin and lactoferrin both chelate iron and decrease free iron stores leading to higher testosterone. Aneimia is a folate deficiency, iron is not alone in boosting RBC count even toxic metals can do it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, incel194012940, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Wow you’re more retarded than i actually thought average communist iq jfl
greeks and germand have less than 10% genetic difference the greeks are halfway between northern europeans like russians germans and dutch and halfway between west asian populations like levantines caucasians and turks

they are at least half the same race

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
greeks and germand have less than 10% genetic difference the greeks are halfway between northern europeans like russians germans and dutch and halfway between west asian populations like levantines caucasians and turks

they are at least half the same race
@moggathon thought i would summon you since you seem like an anti communist guy. Opinions on this?

Its all about clans. Nationality and ethnicity are retarded copes. There are specific clans in Indian history who have always played the biggest role in shaping the subcontinent. Also upper castes are the longest eugenics program ever implemented in history, even German indophiles acknowledge this. Ethnicty and nationality cope was started by white peasants whose ancestors were farmers under the feudal system, and hoping that skin colour will make them the same stock as the aristocracy that made them their bitch.
btoacting like he wouldnt sacrifice his soul to be a feudal white farmer

• JFL
btoacting like he wouldnt sacrifice his soul to be a feudal white farmer
The real irony is 2000 years ago most whites would kill to be a dalit in India while youse was still living in thatched huts trying to store potatoes for the winter. Geographical and resource value of India was the highest barring maybe some parts of Egypt, that even Greeks marvelled at our land . Go read Herodotus.

• JFL
The real irony is 2000 years ago most whites would kill to be a dalit in India while youse was still living in thatched huts trying to store potatoes for the winter. Geographical and resource value of India was the highest barring maybe some parts of Egypt, that even Greeks marvelled at our land . Go read Herodotus.
dnr. feudalism mogged . get ur people out of our countries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and sportsmogger
nah i was joking its good if you think your country is good

"Our country" .Bro your ancestors were farmers who worked for the fear of death from their feudal masters. If you really want to retvrn go work for free for the tallest white mogger you can find.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and deadmanwalking
don't worry every caste looks the same to europeans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onyxpilled, sayi, Entschuldigung and 4 others
@moggathon thought i would summon you since you seem like an anti communist guy. Opinions on this?
They're certainly not white. There features aren't white and correlate more with arabs (big nose etc) anything more than 5%-10% in ethnic dna I personally wouldnt consider them white but then again it can depend how dominant the ethnic in them is so they could be white passing.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and plukee
And all europeans look the same too innit
Brainlet response

And all europeans look the same too innit
Brainlet response
yeah I'm sure you struggle to keep people who have the widest diversity of hair, skin, and eye-colors apart, but distinguishing between shades of brown is easy.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, sportsmogger and gribsufer1
yeah I'm sure you struggle to keep people who have the widest diversity of hair, skin, and eye-colors apart, but distinguishing between shades of brown is easy.

??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, sportsmogger, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
Because you measure attractiviness based on caucasian beauty standarts

• +1
How can u keep with ur hypocrite behaviour on the same pseudonym and not realise how big of a retard you are, u are autistic ffs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and SidharthTheSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, SidharthTheSlayer and BrahminBoss
For the most part, i identify myself with and judge people only for the values they hold, not race, not caste, not even looks or height much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, slayer69 and BrahminBoss
You dont need iron most people already get bombarded with it everywhere. Excess iron forms lipofuscin which is the age pigment, aspirin and lactoferrin both chelate iron and decrease free iron stores leading to higher testosterone. Aneimia is a folate deficiency, iron is not alone in boosting RBC count even toxic metals can do it.
the more your body needs iron the more efficient your body is at absorbing iron its a total meme unless you're an anorexic woman who doesn't use a tampon

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, slayer69, rand anon and 3 others
except this is unfiltered cringe reminiscent of @BrahminBoss when i first joined
I disagree with BB on some things, in some ways I am the anti-BB. but he is 100% correct on Brahmin supremacy. Also JFL at the Dravidian hate. Tamil Nadu alone is way more developed than North Indian states

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 21661
I am Türk.

And Türks are disgusting filth subhumans.

I disagree with BB on some things, in some ways I am the anti-BB. but he is 100% correct on Brahmin supremacy. Also JFL at the Dravidian hate. Tamil Nadu alone is way more developed than North Indian states
Muh development jfl Taiwan more developed than Afghanistan.

Also "Brahmin supremacy" is what literally every subhuman Brahmin in India copes with that. It's just in the north they stick to reciting poems at funerals and marriages and stay in their lane

2F11B0DB A4AC 4414 AECB 6BB6EC4EA1ED

TLDR all of India looks like poo only north-eastern bank is human cause Iranid admixture
@BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I'm a Tamil Brahmin. I feel like these people, my tribe, are the only people I can truly liken myself to. I'm 6 feet tall, warrior skull, my skin is light-medium brown, and my IQ is 130 (my father's was even higher). 7x5.5 inch penis BPEL.

How the fuck am I supposed to identify myself with the average Indian who is an 80 IQ, 5'5 brachycephalic dark underevolved monkey abomination with a micropenis? My phenotype is entirely different and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

View attachment 2607275

I'm literally a different SPECIES from other Indians. No one would ever say Germans and Greeks are the same. So why the fuck do I have to identify with these subhumans? Why should I want to begin with, when other Indians are like a browner, shorter, and lower IQ version of me who shit on the street. I'm proud of MY people, who are among the smartest and most accomplished in the world, with higher IQ than Jews, Japanese, and other groups

View attachment 2607279

What should I care if most Indians were purged and only upper caste people were left? It'd be better for the world. Now muslims and dalits are (in)breeding at a faster rate than upper castes, so my country will become even more subhuman than it was before.

stfu no one cares coon

I agree with Total Aryan Cleansing but can I see your face bhai? I am skeptical of castecoping considering how many absolutely subhuman incel pajeet "Brahmins" there are on this site

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, BrahminBoss and SidharthTheSlayer
Nothing wrong with self hate
Nothing wrong with self hate

• +1
I ate Lakshmi for steak

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Big White Cuck, SidharthTheSlayer and BrahminBoss
Eat meat you Brahman vegetarian piece of filth you r the same as a Lakshmi cow go eat grass you filthy smelly Brahman go do Pooja in dirt

Jfl jus jokes don't report me 🤡

Why indians here cope so much? Yall look the same nigga ☠️

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I agree with Total Aryan Cleansing but can I see your face bhai? I am skeptical of castecoping considering how many absolutely subhuman incel pajeet "Brahmins" there are on this site

• +1
130 IQ is quite impressive & I’m jealous. How has that helped you in life? In factoring in the idea that you’re verified 130 from a legitimate testing and not from a 5 minute online IQ test

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
I don't believe any non upper caste person can ever acquire this phenotype

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and SidharthTheSlayer

View attachment 2607275

View attachment 2607279

This website has the most retarded Indians I’ve ever seen😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck