Why do people call me self hating when I say most Indians are genuinely subhuman

Based bro, you should make sextapes with curvy dravidian bimbos and share it here to make the shitskins seethe

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Yeah I am vegetarian but my diet has a lot of eggs and milk and protien in it, I supplement iron and Vitamin D too. I love animals too much to eat meat. My mom had a cow named Lakshmi, very nice cow...

I'm a beef eating Hindu.👍 I rather be healthy than sympathize with "muh gau mata".

I have asthma and I'm allergic to chicken. And mutton gives me headaches.

All Hindus should stop being such pussies and eat beef. Plus it's delicious. Although not as delicious as pork.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78, Big White Cuck and SidharthTheSlayer
Muh development jfl Taiwan more developed than Afghanistan.

Also "Brahmin supremacy" is what literally every subhuman Brahmin in India copes with that. It's just in the north they stick to reciting poems at funerals and marriages and stay in their lane

Unironically it was South Indian Brahmins who developed Hindu philosophy. Adi Shankara from Kerala, Ramanuja from Tamil Nadu and Madhva from Karnataka. Even Vallabha was from Andhra Pradesh.

So yeah all the 4 Southern states produced Vedanta heavyweights.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and BrahminBoss
Unironically it was South Indian Brahmins who developed Hindu philosophy. Adi Shankara from Kerala, Ramanuja from Tamil Nadu and Madhva from Karnataka. Even Vallabha was from Andhra Pradesh.

@BrahminBoss

South Indian Brahmin supremacy theme song.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Do you think Kalidasa was Kashmiri?

I'm a Tamil Brahmin. I feel like these people, my tribe, are the only people I can truly liken myself to. I'm 6 feet tall, warrior skull, my skin is light-medium brown, and my IQ is 130 (my father's was even higher). 7x5.5 inch penis BPEL.

How the fuck am I supposed to identify myself with the average Indian who is an 80 IQ, 5'5 brachycephalic dark underevolved monkey abomination with a micropenis? My phenotype is entirely different and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

View attachment 2607275

I'm literally a different SPECIES from other Indians. No one would ever say Germans and Greeks are the same. So why the fuck do I have to identify with these subhumans? Why should I want to begin with, when other Indians are like a browner, shorter, and lower IQ version of me who shit on the street. I'm proud of MY people, who are among the smartest and most accomplished in the world, with higher IQ than Jews, Japanese, and other groups

View attachment 2607279

What should I care if most Indians were purged and only upper caste people were left? It'd be better for the world. Now muslims and dalits are (in)breeding at a faster rate than upper castes, so my country will become even more subhuman than it was before.

The solution? PURGE India!

What's the point of claiming to be Brahmin if you don't read the Vedas daily and pray to God?

You're half Iyengar. Study Vishishtadvaita, bozo.

I'm a Tamil Brahmin. I feel like these people, my tribe, are the only people I can truly liken myself to. I'm 6 feet tall, warrior skull, my skin is light-medium brown, and my IQ is 130 (my father's was even higher). 7x5.5 inch penis BPEL.

How the fuck am I supposed to identify myself with the average Indian who is an 80 IQ, 5'5 brachycephalic dark underevolved monkey abomination with a micropenis? My phenotype is entirely different and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

View attachment 2607275

I'm literally a different SPECIES from other Indians. No one would ever say Germans and Greeks are the same. So why the fuck do I have to identify with these subhumans? Why should I want to begin with, when other Indians are like a browner, shorter, and lower IQ version of me who shit on the street. I'm proud of MY people, who are among the smartest and most accomplished in the world, with higher IQ than Jews, Japanese, and other groups

View attachment 2607279

What should I care if most Indians were purged and only upper caste people were left? It'd be better for the world. Now muslims and dalits are (in)breeding at a faster rate than upper castes, so my country will become even more subhuman than it was before.

It doesn’t make you self hating it just makes you honest with yourself seeing reality for what it is no matter how brutal which is the blackpill

soon or later down the line of your gene, would reproduce with a subhuman, accept the reality, its over

View attachment 2607275

View attachment 2607279

before british rule higher castes didnt need to identify with the lower ones cause they were basically different races

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

View attachment 2607275

View attachment 2607279

Can't agree more as a fellow dravidian

I agree with Total Aryan Cleansing but can I see your face bhai? I am skeptical of castecoping considering how many absolutely subhuman incel pajeet "Brahmins" there are on this site
Every single brahmin that has posted their face on here is literally a brown shitskin lmao. I don't know what this tamil is talking about "muh light brown" I'm literally lighter than him and even I call myself brown. I realized that alot of curries on the internet like coping and calling themselves light or "muh fair" but when you literally click on their profile pics and zoom in, they are literally just average shitskin brown :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Fucking disgusting delusional shitskins, I'm literally this 🤏 close to pushing all the nuclear buttons and nuking every single inch of curry land out of existence. Total Curry death must be achieved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Every single brahmin that has posted their face on here is literally a brown shitskin lmao. I don't know what this tamil is talking about "muh light brown" I'm literally lighter than him and even I call myself brown. I realized that alot of curries on the internet like coping and calling themselves light or "muh fair" but when you literally click on their profile pics and zoom in, they are literally just average shitskin brown :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Fucking disgusting delusional shitskins, I'm literally this 🤏 close to pushing all the nuclear buttons and nuking every single inch of curry land out of existence. Total Curry death must be achieved.
Tbh. But OP mogs ngl.

Tales from Pudupet scrap yard