WHY DO PEOPLE CLAIM THAT WHITE IS THE BEST PHENO?

Insane green-blue eyecolour, dark brown hair and brows and that special tan
We Meds have undertones that are somehow olive with some small red admixture, it looks different to this orange coloring of Germanics or the dirty undertones of Easterners
but the thing is, meds never have light eyes ever

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
but the thing is, meds never have light eyes ever
Phenotype =/= ethnicity

Of course a classic Med as in anthropology is defined by brown eyes but this can be found from Central Europe to even Middle East
If I speak about Meds I mean the ethnicity though
I am full Greek and have very similair coloring to Maldini if tanned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
on this forum meds are considered curry thats why
You’re retarded, apparently northren europeans can only have blond hair? also med pheno is just dark hair and dark eyebrows, you see more people tanned in the Mediterranean places because they live in the sun Lol. They aren’t naturally tanned. Italian niggas in my school are pale Af because we live in the British isles.

You’re retarded, apparently northren europeans can only have blond hair? also med pheno is just dark hair and dark eyebrows, you see more people tanned in the Mediterranean places because they live in the sun Lol. They aren’t naturally tanned. Italian niggas in my school are pale Af because we live in the British isles.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Erik-Jón
Closer to looking like a disney prince the better. Everything else is cope.

Closer to looking like a disney prince the better. Everything else is cope.
indeed

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
theres no "white" per se, as everything from the coast of portugal to India can be classified as "Caucasian"
there is 2 types though: dark haired MED and blonde haired NORDIC, thats it
everything else such as ginger (WW lol) are abnormalities and weirdos :lul:

1) Med (south of france, italian, spain, some parts of north africa)

Like it's the same pheno to beggin with :ROFLMAO:

I'm in France, but i also go to spain, italy, germany and countries in a europe a lot
Ask any white girls in europe what their type of guy is , at least 70% of them will reply
A tanned med guy, with black hair, thick black brows, basically dark features and tanned skin

I don't know where the cope of just be white come from, there is even girls who hates blonde guys and elimate them just because of the color of their hair even if the guy is a chad

just be white is a meme and works in asia and some shit holes country because girls here think you are rich, not because the phenotype is special
blonde and white skin is a failo, you guys are legit retarded

this is the pheno tierlist

1) Med (south of france, italian, spain, some parts of north africa), this pheno have the wider appeal, probably appeal to 70 - 90% of girls
2) BBC, because of nichemaxing, some white girls have a BBC fetish and eliminate every other phenotype, reason why BBC always have gfs
3) Regular white guy with blonde hair (Basically north of france and every country above it)
4) Asian
5) Curry

also another funny cope is that, people here claim that med is the same pheno as curry
left is italian and have ton of girls wetting for him in the world, he is not even a chad on psl scale but his pheno is perfect, and at the right we have a regular curry, there is literally nothing in common

What about Nordics with dark-brown hair/eyebrows?

They mog meds imo

1. Meds are white (not arabs, euro meds)
2. Coloring preferences are 100% subjective unlike bone structure preferences
3. Never in the history of anything has a woman ever turned down a chad just because he’s blonde

I get that you guys have subhuman faces and it’s fine, but at least try for once in your life not to have a subhuman brain too
Arabs aren't meds

3. Never in the history of anything has a woman ever turned down a chad just because he’s blonde

I get that you guys have subhuman faces and it’s fine, but at least try for once in your life not to have a subhuman brain too
Arabs aren't meds

Arabs aren't meds

Arabs aren't meds

Arabs aren't meds

Arabs aren't meds

Arabs aren't meds
I know that’s why I said that
But every white worshipping arab likes to claim med so I had to specify before any got a chance to do so

Actually buddy let me correct you real quick. They are looking for DRAVIDIANS, which is the best phenotype, backed by hundred of studies and in case you didn't know.
Im fed up of dravidian-centric beauty standards!

Actually buddy let me correct you real quick. They are looking for DRAVIDIANS, which is the best phenotype, backed by hundred of studies and in case you didn't know.
Im fed up of dravidian-centric beauty standards!

I'm in France, but i also go to spain, italy, germany and countries in a europe a lot
Ask any white girls in europe what their type of guy is , at least 70% of them will reply
A tanned med guy, with black hair, thick black brows, basically dark features and tanned skin

I don't know where the cope of just be white come from, there is even girls who hates blonde guys and elimate them just because of the color of their hair even if the guy is a chad

just be white is a meme and works in asia and some shit holes country because girls here think you are rich, not because the phenotype is special

1) Med (south of france, italian, spain, some parts of north africa), this pheno have the wider appeal, probably appeal to 70 - 90% of girls
2) BBC, because of nichemaxing, some white girls have a BBC fetish and eliminate every other phenotype, reason why BBC always have gfs
3) Regular white guy with blonde hair (Basically north of france and every country above it)
4) Asian
5) Curry

also another funny cope is that, people here claim that med is the same pheno as curry
left is italian and have ton of girls wetting for him in the world, he is not even a chad on psl scale but his pheno is perfect, and at the right we have a regular curry, there is literally nothing in common

i agree the whole "med " shit is cope
just say your a white guy with blonde hair or white guy with dark hair and dark features - thats about it
theres no need to overcomplicate things
and yeah if you're curry your not passing for italian/spanish, sorry to tell you , and those are the men with the highest SMV in the world, globally NOT nordics
women can smell if you're curry or arab/ iranian as opposed to italian/spanish or dark featured european :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and LightSkinNoob
The very best pheno you can have for slaying is tanned (but not too much), brown to dark brown hair and blue or green eyes, like Alain Delon or Rodrigo Guirao:

1705321_816762E0-453F-463C-8612-E3C4980DC486.jpeg

vgmjz0plpty11.jpg

Dark, full eyebrows and eyelashes are also a must have for maximum appeal. Brown eyes with all of those features (somewhat tanned, full, dark brows and lashses and brown to dark brown hair) are 2nd place but also a mogger pheno. Those are universal, high appeal phenos everywhere IME.
White people buy these features.

4) Asian
5) Curry

Because it is, stop coping

>celebrities

North atlantid people have those features naturally. Where I live 3 out of 10 people have that pheno and they all have full brows, light eyes, tan easily and some even have natural full lips. Most of them are boneless and bloated tho, but they have those features. Not every full white person looks like your typical pale eyebrowless lipless english man.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
North atlantid people have those features naturally. Where I live 3 out of 10 people have that pheno and they all have full brows, light eyes, tan easily and some even have natural full lips. Most of them are boneless and bloated tho, but they have those features. Not every full white person looks like your typical pale eyebrowless lipless english man.
$$$$$

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Keep coping, don't take your mom's opinion that seriously jfl
My Gulf Arab blood gave me my golden olive skin, dense hair, full brows and lashes and full lips.

Even if my dad were purely Levantine, I might have looked more European than I actually do.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
My Gulf Arab blood gave me my golden olive skin, dense hair, full brows and lashes and full lips.

Even if my dad were purely Levantine, I might have looked more European than I actually do.

That's so generous of your parents. My mom gave me this keyboard a week ago :feelshah:

PS: I wish all white people were like you describe and had to get surgery to get full lips or dense brows, so I wouldn't get constantly pheno mogged despite having Chico's pheno and coloring :feelspepo:

• So Sad
That's so generous of your parents. My mom gave me this keyboard a week ago :feelshah:

PS: I wish all white people were like you describe and had to get surgery to get full lips or dense brows, so I wouldn't get constantly pheno mogged despite having Chico's pheno and coloring :feelspepo:
Having very dense eyelashes to the point it makes you look like you're wearing guyliner is a non-European Caucasoid trait.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Having very dense eyelashes to the point it makes you look like you're wearing guyliner is a non-European Caucasoid trait.

To that extent yes, but they still have pretty long and dark eyelashes.
This (but obviously with uglier faces) is a very common pheno in the north atlantid part of Spain, like 30% of people have it:

semana-manu-rios.jpg

Longer and darker lashes than your typical white person, but not as much as someone MENA.

• +1
To that extent yes, but they still have pretty long and dark eyelashes.
This (but obviously with uglier faces) is a very common pheno in the north atlantid part of Spain, like 30% of people have it:

semana-manu-rios.jpg

Longer and darker lashes than your typical white person, but not as much as someone MENA.
This lad could pass as Greek. He looks like a Chadlite version of Blackops2cel

Still not as dense compared to MENA standards