WHY DO PEOPLE CLAIM THAT WHITE IS THE BEST PHENO?

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
I'm in France, but i also go to spain, italy, germany and countries in a europe a lot
Ask any white girls in europe what their type of guy is , at least 70% of them will reply
A tanned med guy, with black hair, thick black brows, basically dark features and tanned skin

I don't know where the cope of just be white come from, there is even girls who hates blonde guys and elimate them just because of the color of their hair even if the guy is a chad

just be white is a meme and works in asia and some shit holes country because girls here think you are rich, not because the phenotype is special
blonde and white skin is a failo, you guys are legit retarded

this is the pheno tierlist

1) Med (south of france, italian, spain, some parts of north africa), this pheno have the wider appeal, probably appeal to 70 - 90% of girls
2) BBC, because of nichemaxing, some white girls have a BBC fetish and eliminate every other phenotype, reason why BBC always have gfs
3) Regular white guy with blonde hair (Basically north of france and every country above it)
4) Asian
5) Curry

also another funny cope is that, people here claim that med is the same pheno as curry
left is italian and have ton of girls wetting for him in the world, he is not even a chad on psl scale but his pheno is perfect, and at the right we have a regular curry, there is literally nothing in common

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, pneumocystosis, Squirtoutmabooty and 15 others
Meds are white

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Prince88, Oberyn and 27 others
nigga u described a white person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, Marsiere214, House Lannister and 15 others
on this forum meds are considered curry thats why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deprived, Copexodius Maximus and 10 others
thank you. someone finally said what ive been thinking for a while.

dark hair, tanned skin is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Chadeep, Deleted member and 2 others
tiktok pheno is ideal u moron

stop living in 2008

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Marsiere214, Deprived and 12 others
Everyone in the world isWhite

I'm in France, but i also go to spain, italy, germany and countries in a europe a lot
Ask any white girls in europe what their type of guy is , at least 70% of them will reply
A tanned med guy, with black hair, thick black brows, basically dark features and tanned skin

I don't know where the cope of just be white come from, there is even girls who hates blonde guys and elimate them just because of the color of their hair even if the guy is a chad

just be white is a meme and works in asia and some shit holes country because girls here think you are rich, not because the phenotype is special

1) Med (south of france, italian, spain, some parts of north africa), this pheno have the wider appeal, probably appeal to 70 - 90% of girls
2) BBC, because of nichemaxing, some white girls have a BBC fetish and eliminate every other phenotype, reason why BBC always have gfs
3) Regular white guy with blonde hair (Basically north of france and every country above it)
4) Asian
5) Curry

also another funny cope is that, people here claim that med is the same pheno as curry
left is italian and have ton of girls wetting for him in the world, he is not even a chad on psl scale but his pheno is perfect, and at the right we have a regular curry, there is literally nothing in common

Actually buddy let me correct you real quick. They are looking for DRAVIDIANS, which is the best phenotype, backed by hundred of studies and in case you didn't know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 17918, Johanjohan and 1 other person

4) Asian
5) Curry

I would say there's quite a lot common between those guys. if you don't wanna see it then that's your inner hatred for indians propagated by psl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18694

4) Asian
5) Curry

jfl i can confirm this 100000%

im livin in west europe and im tanned med guy with black hair and thick black brows
i got 3 tattoos and im 6'1 (but in west europe, i consider myself as short)
and OP is completely right.. girls on the streets gives me massive IOIs
im 30 years old

the thing/problem is or was; i was OBESE until the age of 27 (from childhood) that means, i was AIR to the women.. women didnt have seen me as a sexual being.. i was a neutral being to them

but the last 1-2 years im almost lean (i think im about 20-23% bodyfat) and since im Normalweight, i get the IOIs from them
im really curious what happens when i get down to the magic 15% bodyfat

but of course only med/tanned/tattoos/height isnt enough.. you need a harmony face

i never thought that i have a good jawline (because like i said, almost all my life i was obese and i hadnt a jawline)
but since about 2 years i got a good jawline and have also neutral eyes (not prey eyes)

i can confirm, girls like med guys in europe but i think chad has no race (no, im not chad but i think a lil above average)

to add on that;
im not like the dark skinned med.
im pale but i tan myself with some products

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Chadeep and Deleted member 17829
Typical frenchcuck, nordic smv is much highter than baby black carrot.
A bit highter than med too, depending on location, and I'm med but not coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Marsiere214, Vasco-v2 and 13 others

View attachment 1775925
Honestly I really don’t think so. U just posted a top 1% giga tanned nordic

fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Oberyn
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, Oberyn, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vasco-v2
Tall dark and handsome is worldwide. Everything else is niche. Dark skin is cope tho its preference.
Tall dark and handsome is ethnic cope when north atlandids have the best colouring and are pale asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Marsiere214, Vasco-v2 and 4 others
Tall dark and handsome is ethnic cope when north atlandids have the best colouring and are pale asf
North atlantid are rarely pale. And by dark i think of dark hair eyes etc. Chico, tyson ballou. Etc. I already said dark skin is cope

don’t forget dark eyes and dark eye brows :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

muh eye color pill
dont be silly about eye colour:cop:i saw u and gypsy in that thread crying about $500 eye colour contacts but i decided to leave u guys and not brutalise. no hair dye for your eye colour + dont make me get u banned again with my insider connections

dont be silly about eye colour:cop:i saw u and gypsy in that thread crying about $500 eye colour contacts but i decided to leave u guys and not brutalise. no hair dye for your eye colour + dont make me get u banned again with my insider connections
yeah I was making fun of the contacts. Your point?

nigga you don’t have no insider connections you subhuman dog, I saw ur msg to mods abt me sharing a pic of ur subhuman face, u reported me like the cucked pheno sexless dog you are

I’ve seen all your threads about you being a sex depraved parasite, you know why no girls wanna fuck ??

CUZ U LOOK LIKE A BITCH:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

224AB3B1 F3E3 4572 A012 D51DD9CA2E94
F18326D4 C0AD 4AFB 9498 A54244D5DB4C

VS

760DA9BA F452 4583 9A21 C74930D18FCF

Posted this photo on IG got 1 like in 40 minutes, is there something off? Or is algorithm cucking me?

Also can someone give accurate rate pls?

74290A5C 0A97 4DA7 AF92 53BDAC0007E8

EB70B03E 5CC3 4947 BFA1 FF7B75EC8D1E

@GypsyEyes

mods cucked if I get banned this pic is already everywhere :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsez:

Attachments

• D14F7936-278E-4CD1-BDED-F458741A2771.png
    D14F7936-278E-4CD1-BDED-F458741A2771.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19551

View attachment 1775925
Lot higher than meds too

I have Muh dark lookz but I don’t cope

Guys like antrum and predeterminism are just low appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member

nigga you don’t have no insider connections you subhuman dog, I saw ur msg to mods abt me sharing a pic of ur subhuman face, u reported me like the cucked pheno sexless dog you are

I’ve seen all your threads about you being a sex depraved parasite, you know why no girls wanna fuck ??

CUZ U LOOK LIKE A BITCH:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1776111View attachment 1776112

VS

View attachment 1776116

View attachment 1776117
View attachment 1776119

@GypsyEyes

mods cucked if I get banned this pic is already everywhere :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsez:
wow you 2 are mentalcels :feelskek:
once again chads.org confirmed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, Daniel Plainview, Agendum and 1 other person

VS

View attachment 1776116

View attachment 1776117
View attachment 1776119

@GypsyEyes

Dm me bro, I have a nice surprise for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

4) Asian
5) Curry

Cause the archetypes that are projected in society are white.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Optimal coloring. Bit paler works too.

Tc

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, JawMogger, Oberyn and 2 others

VS

View attachment 1776116

View attachment 1776117
View attachment 1776119

@GypsyEyes

vs.

i mog you. you will never be white. you will never have blue eyes

dont make me pull out the thread where u guys spent $700 on contacts to try get something i was born with and it still didnt work:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 21062 and Agendum
The very best pheno you can have for slaying is tanned (but not too much), brown to dark brown hair and blue or green eyes, like Alain Delon or Rodrigo Guirao:

1705321_816762E0-453F-463C-8612-E3C4980DC486.jpeg

vgmjz0plpty11.jpg

Dark, full eyebrows and eyelashes are also a must have for maximum appeal. Brown eyes with all of those features (somewhat tanned, full, dark brows and lashses and brown to dark brown hair) are 2nd place but also a mogger pheno. Those are universal, high appeal phenos everywhere IME.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Marsiere214, Xangsane and 6 others
When you say Med, you picture Michele Morrone.
That is retarded. You want to know what the average med looks like?
  • Short
  • Extremely hairy
  • So tanned he looks arab/indian
  • Stout, compact face with invisible cheekbones
The Meds that are considered most attractive are the ones that look the most white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Daniel Plainview, jfcage and 3 others
North Atlantic, Nordic, Med are top 3 phenos

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and oldcelloser
1. Meds are white (not arabs, euro meds)
2. Coloring preferences are 100% subjective unlike bone structure preferences
3. Never in the history of anything has a woman ever turned down a chad just because he’s blonde

I get that you guys have subhuman faces and it’s fine, but at least try for once in your life not to have a subhuman brain too

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Daniel Plainview, Johnnybegood and 2 others
North atlantid are rarely pale. And by dark i think of dark hair eyes etc. Chico, tyson ballou. Etc. I already said dark skin is cope
no way youve coped urself into a new dimension where "tall dark handsome" means dark eyes:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Daniel Plainview, Agendum and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and oldcelloser
no way youve coped urself into a new dimension where "tall dark handsome" means dark eyes:lul:
i wear contacts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

i wear contacts tbh
Your coping if you think dark eyes are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Agendum and oldcelloser

i wear contacts tbh
what colour? how has it been so far, anyone notice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Actually buddy let me correct you real quick. They are looking for DRAVIDIANS, which is the best phenotype, backed by hundred of studies and in case you didn't know.
legit

View attachment 1775925
Depends on the coloring of the Med amico
Pitt has insane coloring but gets brutally raped by Maldini

Maldini has the most insane coloring in history of mankind, only Southern Euros can achieve this
Gettyimages 1222406026 612x612
8142202 1484981163

• +1
Reactions: gamma
whats so good about it?

dark brown hair, light eyes, dark tan?
Insane green-blue eyecolour, dark brown hair and brows and that special tan
We Meds have undertones that are somehow olive with some small red admixture, it looks different to this orange coloring of Germanics or the dirty undertones of Easterners

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829