Why do people deny the importance of affection so much?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Men and women are both guilty of this , they act as if they can just go their own way and live a life of isolation away from people, friends and most importantly the opposite sex.

Humans need love to function, you guys can cope and say a woman can't love a man but if a bitch is slobbering your nutsuck, kissing you and begging you to come in her what more do you want from them, they aren't exactly going to take a bullet for you they're women.

Being hated by everyone is a terrible life, I know first hand. Everyday the same empty dark room and the same miserable copes. If i could get a gf I would leave these miserable spaces forever, I struggle to even make friends, but the part that sucks most is noone cares about me, it's all conditional. Life of a sub5 man :blackpill:

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Ken, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
I gotta get out of this ward man, 3 times a charm my life was destined for the rope.

i have done both of those things and I feel the urge to get her to leave 10secs after climax.
natural sunlight exposure, no micronutrient deficiency, 150min cardio a week will make you happy not some emotional suckah who will monkey branch just about anybody

restricting my social involvement and lacking those things I can feel my sanity slipping

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
i have done both of those things and I feel the urge to get her to leave 10secs after climax.
natural sunlight exposure, no micronutrient deficiency, 150min cardio a week will make you happy not some emotional suckah who will monkey branch just about anybody
Exactly you have done them. Why did you not just stay monk if it was not important

Exactly you have done them. Why did you not just stay monk if it was not important
its not something you think about
nobody denies it they just don't think about it until they don't have it