Why do people dislike Joe Rogan?

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
I've been binge watching his videos with various different people & he seems like a genuinely chill/nice guy + he always lets the speaker talk about themselves uninterrupted, which 90% of interviewers don't.

How tf do niggas hate him??

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Beetlejuice, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
People are just trying to have controversial opinions (or hope that the person they're talking to doesn't like him either).

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and curryslayerordeath
Because hes bald of course :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
thats crazy man, have you ever done DMT

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer, Deleted member and 8 others
Because he’s stupid

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and curryslayerordeath
Because he's very slightly conservative and the way the media portrays him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5802 and 4 others
This is why

3557025A 922E 4D09 827C 3A75C6B1D56B

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 5802, koalendo and 7 others
Because he’s stupid
cope even if hes not smart, hes still good at interviewing, gets good guests, and is a rly genuine guy
Because he's very slightly conservative and the way the media portrays him
View attachment 1399882
ngl i dont get that either jfl
half his podcast is abt drugs, he's had bernie sanders & andrew yang on there, and most of the positions he holds arent even remotely conservative
the only thing to that side hes said is the hesitancy abt covid vaccine - hes been getting a lot more flak after Aaron Rodgers now

cope even if hes not smart, hes still good at interviewing, gets good guests, and is a rly genuine guy

half his podcast is abt drugs, he's had bernie sanders & andrew yang on there, and most of the positions he holds arent even remotely conservative
the only thing to that side hes said is the hesitancy abt covid vaccine - hes been getting a lot more flak after Aaron Rodgers now
Keep coping for that hobbit.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

joe doesnt know
:feelskek:

• JFL
Ye I think it's mainly the vaccine thing. A few weeks I go my dad said that he thinks he's a cunt. I asked why and he said "he just is"

Keep in mind he's vegan and takes pills everyday and is vaccined so it's obvious that he was brainwashed by an article like the one I showed.

Even if I believed in the vaccine I would still like him. Even if I was liberal. Why tf would it matter. To hate someone over that you have to be a depressed negative Nigel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and curryslayerordeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
your dad sounds like the soy meme but in old man form
He is. I dunno what happened. He's fallen into the Jordan Peterson kinda ppl rabbit hole. All of a sudden went vegan, all of a sudden takes pills, all of a sudden acts like a bitch and isn't based anymore. Pretty sure he's getting cheated on and I wouldn't be surprised if he knows but he's just too low t to do anything about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
they dislike him because of his intimidating med bwc looks 😈

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 756
He is. I dunno what happened. He's fallen into the Jordan Peterson kinda ppl rabbit hole. All of a sudden went vegan, all of a sudden takes pills, all of a sudden acts like a bitch and isn't based anymore. Pretty sure he's getting cheated on and I wouldn't be surprised if he knows but he's just too low t to do anything about it.
I can confirm Im fucking your mom

mirin attention span to watch podcasts

• JFL
Give him a slap

Because hes a bald midget, what else you need to hate him.

they dislike him because of his intimidating med bwc looks 😈
He was good looking in his prime and still mogs most men his age
Height wise yeah it’s bad though

USA is so cucked they want to vaxx Younga healthy People and chidren RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back