Why do people expect a handout?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Everyone keep asking me for a shoutout or money with a sob story or some other shit like I ain't heard the same shit a hundred times already.

Why everybody think that I owe them something? It ain't my fault that you fucked up, I ain't the one to blame. Still ain't got off your ass yet, all you did was complain. Grown ass man looking for a handout, you should be ashamed.

Once you stop fucking with them, they start throwing dirt all on your name. But everyone deep in my circle know that I'm still the same. I always kept it a hundred so how the fuck I change? I had to separate myself and just stay in my lane. Everybody ain't real, a lot of people just be in this shit for fame. That social media been fucking up these bitch's brains. They'll sell they soul for a little attention, man that shit be lame

Sitting in that college class, I used to feel like my potential wasted. I finally know what the top feel like, I come from that basement. Everybody latching on, tryna benefit from my situation. I ran that bag up, you in your head making up calculations. Every time I look up, it's a soft ass kid just clout chasing. I grinded hard for the spot I got and they wish we traded places. I'm living lavish now and I guess you wanted an invitation. I'm tryna understand what make you think that I'm obligated. No I can't kick it with you no more homie that ball deflated.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Master, galego123, Deleted member 18890 and 10 others
Rape women yahki 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Everyone keep asking me for a shoutout or money with a sob story or some other shit like I ain't heard the same shit a hundred times already.
Not everybody is born priviliged, nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Not everybody is born priviliged, nigger.
I wasn't born privileged, loser. I'm from the bottom of the bottom check your sources baby.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 20565
You from detroit?
No. I'm a war baby, but I can't divorce the paper. I'm a hood rat that turned rich so I got dior's latest. And you know I gotta stick to my roots so I still rock Jordans baby. It was hell in the projects, I survived the storm. Got brothers in the sky, they die before they born. I know the worst conditions make a champion. Look at my ice froze like a mannequin.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member, justbentbro and 1 other person
stupid nigger

• +1
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member
What do you mean, are you rich?

larp king doing his best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 21192 and 1 other person
Fr

Just last week my grandma called me asking for $500 cuz her bills went up

I ain’t seen her in years

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I got my racks up.
would you be so kind to toss a few racks to the less fortunate like @the BULL he will soon die of starvation he is in dire need of help mate

would you be so kind to toss a few racks to the less fortunate like @the BULL he will soon die of starvation he is in dire need of help mate
I'm doing Just fine. Are you done sucking chris' Dick?

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
are you done living on welfare in slums of mumbai?
Idiot, companies don't hire me for fuck what reason. It Will be solved soon though i feel It.

Idiot, companies don't hire me for fuck what reason. It Will be solved soon though i feel It.
they don't hire ugly uneducated famished looking cows use your brain and start doing something like becoming a janitor or go lick @RabidRosaries butt or clean @badg96 toilet and save the money you make and invest it by going to like a college to get a degree or go to trade school then go from there

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
they don't hire ugly uneducated famished looking cows use your brain and start doing something like becoming a janitor or go lick @RabidRosaries butt or clean @badg96 toilet and save the money you make and invest it by going to like a college to get a degree or go to trade school then go from there
You uneducated scum. Don't ever try to come at me again

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
You uneducated scum. Don't ever try to come at me again
Why would I ever come to a piece of filth like you? You probably reek of piss and toxic sewage waste no one would ever come near you idiot

Why would I ever come to a piece of filth like you? You probably reek of piss and toxic sewage waste no one would ever come near you idiot
Damn Bro rent free. Bow down to your master

Damn Bro rent free. Bow down to your master
why don't you like bow down to @badg96 and suck his dick maybe he will toss you a few coins so you can go buy a burger

Remember at the old house I said you was gonna be a big star one day? I'm so proud of you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 7725
Probably cause they feel like they're in hell and you could solve their problems. Mark Manson wrote some interesting things on entitlement.

because theres plenty of people who actually get handouts based on things that they cant control. i know plenty of winner who won from handouts alone

• +1
Reactions: ....
Most people who win in at life get handouts or were born into wealth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Blackgymmax
My 2nd girlfriend asked had her birthday 2 days ago please send me some money to buy her choclates as forgiveness.

Remember at the old house I said you was gonna be a big star one day? I'm so proud of you
Caging at the non-NT spastics not knowing about the G.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
niggas asking for a handout
I saw a bitch, whipped my cock out
She wanted money, like commission
My commission was my semen

this is your brain on being unable to google simple facts
keep larping dork
  • 79% of millionaires did not receive any inheritance at all from their parents or other family members.
Keep on googling and linking the first page without even reading it.

• 79% of millionaires did not receive any inheritance at all from their parents or other family members.
Keep on googling and linking the first page without even reading it.
100-79 equals 1% right

100-79 equals 1% right
It was obviously an exaggeration. This doesn't prove your point at all. 80% of millionaires worked for their money. Even the 20% who inherited money doesn't mean anything. They could've inherited $20k.

It was obviously an exaggeration. This doesn't prove your point at all. 80% of millionaires worked for their money. Even the 20% who inherited money doesn't mean anything. They could've inherited $20k.
20% is far different from 1% my larping buddy friendo

20% is far different from 1% my larping buddy friendo
Nope, you misunderstood the study. Look at the amounts they inherited. It's still ~1%.

Also your point was that "most" people inherit their wealth, when it's not true.

Most billionaires started out as the kids of millionaires

Also being a millionaire isn't that much these days, if you got a skill, bought a house and maxed out your retirement accounts over your career you would be a millionaire right now.

The question is who is a millionaire in their 20s and pretty much all of them had help either getting a loan or just from their genetics (looks)

Most billionaires started out as the kids of millionaires

Also being a millionaire isn't that much these days, if you got a skill, bought a house and maxed out your retirement accounts over your career you would be a millionaire right now.

The question is who is a millionaire in their 20s and pretty much all of them had help either getting a loan or just from their genetics (looks)
Or they are rappers, entrepreneurs, etc. People want to put everyone else on their same schedule. Pathetic af.

Or they are rappers, entrepreneurs, etc. People want to put everyone else on their same schedule. Pathetic af.
Where do you think they get the startup capital from to even get into that position?

There are a bunch of youngish real estate influencers in Toronto that have multiple properties and are multi-millionaires. But guess what if you don't have $100k in startup capital and a 100k salary to kickstart your leveraged slumlord scheme how are you going to even start? You start with a handout from your parents.

Who has 100k laying around to drop on their kid's careers. People who are already successful. You're not getting close to doing any kind of shit like starting a company if you have $0.

Every single finance influencer might as well start out with "okay get a quarter million dollars" before any of their advice applies. Elon musk's early career was financed by his dad who owned emerald mines in south Africa. Bill Gates was basically handed his IBM contract by his dad who was a congressman and rich and in with IBM when it was the largest most influential tech company.

If you work for a living, good for you. But the reality is that if you are starting from 0 you don't get to be a millionaire in your 20s/30s

Where do you think they get the startup capital from to even get into that position?

There are a bunch of youngish real estate influencers in Toronto that have multiple properties and are multi-millionaires. But guess what if you don't have $100k in startup capital and a 100k salary to kickstart your leveraged slumlord scheme how are you going to even start? You start with a handout from your parents.
According to who? This is complete bullshit.
Who has 100k laying around to drop on their kid's careers. People who are already successful. You're not getting close to doing any kind of shit like starting a company if you have $0.
You don't need money to start a business.
Every single finance influencer might as well start out with "okay get a quarter million dollars" before any of their advice applies. Elon musk's early career was financed by his dad who owned emerald mines in south Africa. Bill Gates was basically handed his IBM contract by his dad who was a congressman and rich and in with IBM when it was the largest most influential tech company.
Ok? They are multibillionaires. Not a fair comparison to people who are content with making $1 million a year aka 99.9% of people.
If you work for a living, good for you. But the reality is that if you are starting from 0 you don't get to be a millionaire in your 20s/30s
Speak for yourself. Tons of rappers, influencers, entrepreneurs, high paying jobs, etc who worked for their shit while you just go to some mediocre job and put in minimal effort for 8 hours a day.

According to who? This is complete bullshit.

You don't need money to start a business.

Ok? They are multibillionaires. Not a fair comparison to people who are content with making $1 million a year aka 99.9% of people.

Speak for yourself. Tons of rappers, influencers, entrepreneurs, etc who worked for their shit while you just go to some mediocre job and put in minimal effort for 8 hours a day.
According to me, I've learned enough over time to know that the self-made man shit is a fantasy for most people who are successful.

Nope, you misunderstood the study. Look at the amounts they inherited. It's still ~1%.

Also your point was that "most" people inherit their wealth, when it's not true.
Where did I say that was my point?

yeah, do you want me to bark someone else's opinion?

When you replied to me debunking the other kid saying it.
Nope. You are fighting against your own imagination of what I would say. Nowhere did I say I agreed with the other dudes post, I just disagree with your moronic post

Nope. You are fighting against your own imagination of what I would say. Nowhere did I say I agreed with the other dudes post, I just disagree with your moronic post
Moronic post but yet 99% of people worked for their money, which you proved in the statistic that you linked.