Why do people expect a handout?

yeah, do you want me to bark someone else's opinion?
Never had no help so don't approach me on some free shit
Did this by myself so why the fuck would I do a remix?

100-79 equals 1% right
Most people dont inherit anything because wealth is impossible to earn. 70% of raw wealth is inherited and +25% is high class upbringing.
maybe 5% of nation wealth is "earned"

Last edited:
70% of raw wealth is inherited and +25% is high class upbringing.
and 100% of IQ is inherited.
What amount of wealth is isolated earnings? literally 0-1% maximum

Moronic post but yet 99% of people worked for their money, which you proved in the statistic that you linked.
Mind showing me where it says 99% of people worked for their money?

Mind showing me where it says 99% of people worked for their money?
In the exact study you linked.
Most people dont inherit anything because wealth is impossible to earn. 70% of raw wealth is inherited and +25% is high class upbringing.
Speak for yourself. You ain't even get off your ass yet and you still got the nerve to complain. Grown ass man looking for a handout you should be ashamed.

No. I'm a war baby, but I can't divorce the paper. I'm a hood rat that turned rich so I got dior's latest. And you know I gotta stick to my roots so I still rock Jordans baby. It was hell in the projects, I survived the storm. Got brothers in the sky, they die before they born. I know the worst conditions make a champion. Look at my ice froze like a mannequin.
Damn that was cringe

Damn that was cringe
Total cringe bro:

Caging at all the non-NT spergs on this forum that don't even know lyrics to billboard songs.

Bruh as someone who is going to be getting a job that dishes out a 6 figure salary annually my grandfather is warning me about the haters and beggars that will be coming my way. Honestly I just got lucky and there is a small chance yall will to. It's likely never gonna happen but it's worth a try anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Bruh as someone who is going to be getting a job that dishes out a 6 figure salary annually my grandfather is warning me about the haters and beggars that will be coming my way. Honestly I just got lucky and there is a small chance yall will to. It's likely never gonna happen but it's worth a try anyway.
Word to. All I see is soft ass clout chasers who want a handout in my DMs. I did this shit by myself with no help, how tf you expect a feature?

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
In the exact study you linked.

Speak for yourself. You ain't even get off your ass yet and you still got the nerve to complain. Grown ass man looking for a handout you should be ashamed.
where in the study?

where in the study?
Sorry, 3%. Mans really linked a study and didn't read it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::

Boiii

Total cringe bro:

Caging at all the non-NT spergs on this forum that don't even know lyrics to billboard songs.

Yeah knowing that irrelevant roddy rich song=NT

irrelevant? he was #1 on the billboard at that time.
War baby isn't a track someone knows who isn't listening to US hip hop regularly, of course I know out tha mud, the box etc. but war baby is not that famous. And btw listening to top billboard music doesn't make you nt, if anything it makes you look like an ape with no music taste.