Why do people gatekeep youngcels when that’s the only age range where looksmaxxing works?

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
‘But muh enjoy your childhood, this looksmax bs will destroy your mind :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
“Muh muh you can still make it past 18, adulthood is where life begins :soy::soy::soy::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The reality is during puberty your body is still developing so shit like a good diet, sports, gym, nose breathing, etc can actually improve your face, frame and height despite the memes. After 18 however it’s over. Actual looksmaxxing at that point is a waste of time, most you can do is work on secondary cope traits.

It’s a testament to the infestation of this forum with redpill and bluepill faggots that users here don’t take young users seriously even though looksmaxxing is aimed towards them not you. If this forum was truly blackpilled then us 18+ oldcels wouldn’t be allowed to make an account aside from learned looksmaxxing and blackpill sages so they can blackpill the young bucks and save their future. Seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4106 and 12 others
If the forum was only for people under 18 then there would be a million greycels with 5 posts and no profile picture asking about mewing and MK677 and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 15302
suggesting surgery to a minor :soy:

• +1
Reactions: mfk
I'm 17 myself and I gatekeep everyone, regardless of age.
I want this information to remain as esoteric as humanly possible.
Sounds like a bad thing to say, but it's the truth.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Prince88, Deleted member 14392 and 10 others
Because at their age it's easy to get a girlfriend or be a slayer if you're just low inhib and NT
Yes looks matter in every age but it's better to looksmax slowly and live life

Users here pressure them the most "IF YOU DONT GET TEEN LOVE ITS OVER, IF YOU DONT HAVE THIS ITS OVER IF YOUDONT DO THIS ITS OVER" so they get scared (understable)

All you need in middleschool+high school is not be giga ugly, have just good hair and be giga NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, PYT and Deleted member 23642
because only looksmax is surgery.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
looksmaxxing is the most relevant past 25, before that you can get away with 'good genetics'

all the 'chads' you knew from high-school will look recessed by the time they're 30.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
15-19 are unique years you should just spend traveling, talking with girls, getting friends, starting new hobbies. You will never get that period of life back again, and if you're not a trust fund kid your life will be full of stress from there onwards with constant work, studying and wageslaving just to stay alive.

The only looksmax you should be concerned with at that age is losing fat if you are very chubby (or if you have severe deformities, getting those fixed with your parents money).
Worry about surgeries, injections, lasers or gym memberships later when you have your own place to live in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, litaz and chigoha
No one is gatekeeping shit. It's just fucking annoying how every teenager thinks the world revolves around their highschool drama. It makes this place unreadable having to filter through all the teen bullshit. To say "it's over" at 18 is idiotic, 18 is really when it starts. People typically move out around that age and either go into further education or employment in a different city. It's an opportunity for a fresh start whereas your teen years are pretty much dictated by how popular/tall/good at sports you are throughout school.

Looksmaxing starts to get real around 25 since that is when people get serious about partnering up.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
im 12 and welcome everyone to the forum :feelsgood:

15-19 are unique years you should just spend traveling, talking with girls, getting friends, starting new hobbies. You will never get that period of life back
what you're describing is more like early 20's

what you're describing is more like early 20's
That too, but in many parts of the world early 20s aren't carefree and stress-free, that's when you start wageslaving hard just to be able to exist.

It's just a few lucky people in western countries who get to life carefree 20-24.

Some people also start descending as early as 21+, with things like balding. That's when you should look into 'looksmaxing' and preserving your looks because you have way too many healthy years ahead of you to be a celibate monk.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and chigoha
Precisely because it is the only age range looksmaxxing works.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
if everybody would use it the effects would vanish.
Gatekeeping is not always bad,look what happened to Z Library the other day because it got blown up on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Pikabro
‘But muh enjoy your childhood, this looksmax bs will destroy your mind :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
“Muh muh you can still make it past 18, adulthood is where life begins :soy::soy::soy::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The reality is during puberty your body is still developing so shit like a good diet, sports, gym, nose breathing, etc can actually improve your face, frame and height despite the memes. After 18 however it’s over. Actual looksmaxxing at that point is a waste of time, most you can do is work on secondary cope traits.

It’s a testament to the infestation of this forum with redpill and bluepill faggots that users here don’t take young users seriously even though looksmaxxing is aimed towards them not you. If this forum was truly blackpilled then us 18+ oldcels wouldn’t be allowed to make an account aside from learned looksmaxxing and blackpill sages so they can blackpill the young bucks and save their future. Seriously.
true, high iq poster I did most of these things except facemaxxing, past 18 its possible but most of the natural tangential benefits of looksmaxxing comes before 18 maybe early 20's 22 latest for late puberty-cels, anything else is cope. (Remember you can ascend at any age, through surgeries, good habits etc) but the natural life lasting benefits of looksmaxxing come before 18. If you ate like shit and never exercised before 18, it's almost over.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You yourself should be stuck on Reddit faggot. Cage at you joining a month ago. Faggot

You yourself should be stuck on Reddit faggot. Cage at you joining a month ago. Faggot
Hah, I'm caging at this oldcel seething at the fact that he couldn't find the BlackPill at age 16

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
It’s gatekept because it works

O wise sage, could thou showeth us mortals thou secret scrolls?

if everybody would use it the effects would vanish.
Gatekeeping is not always bad,look what happened to Z Library the other day because it got blown up on tiktok.
Use what? What r u niggers talking about

Younglings are mostly poorcels : They can softmax as much as they want but if they have obvious failos that can't be fixed without hardmaxxing it will drive them crazy.

Thank God I didn't discover looksmaxxing before age 29, otherwise I would have destroyed my young years.

Teenage years and enfancy are the only time in life where you should stay blue-pilled.

Last edited:
I used to be a temp teacher in high school. Literally maybe 1 in 100 look like they lifted. Also I think he just played ice hockey. If you start at 15 you have the Best chance in your life to mog everyone

Because at their age it's easy to get a girlfriend or be a slayer if you're just low inhib and NT
Yes looks matter in every age but it's better to looksmax slowly and live life

Users here pressure them the most "IF YOU DONT GET TEEN LOVE ITS OVER, IF YOU DONT HAVE THIS ITS OVER IF YOUDONT DO THIS ITS OVER" so they get scared (understable)

All you need in middleschool+high school is not be giga ugly, have just good hair and be giga NT
Nigga aren’t you my age :lul:

I’ve never seen anyone do that on this forum tbh

On the contrary, the popular opinion here is that babies need to statt getting looksmaxed by their parents