Why do people have such problems eating a lot or eating nothing?

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
11,500
Reputation
19,175
Like what is your problem? If I want to bulk I can eat like crazy and if I want to cut I just don't eat much. Why do I read often in this forum that it is so difficult for people?What is your problem?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I have a non existent appetite, never feel like eating except maybe once a day tbh, mostly milk helps me
 
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Ritalincell
changes their equilibrium, makes them tired, or weak

when i was bulking i had to eat like 3300 calories a day, and that was WAY over my daily caloric intake before working out
I had to literally stuff my face, so i just made a high calorie shake for breakfast, and for post workout to get in like 1800 calories
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
@Ritalincel hi
 
I have never been overweight so I have to speculate. I think after spending years over eating and under exercising, the biochemical signaling of some people becomes so fubar that they can not simply eat normal anymore and they need some extraordinary intervention to trick their body to lose weight.
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
1
Views
23
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
daunas
Replies
5
Views
34
multifyer
multifyer
burnerzz7
Replies
10
Views
46
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
6
Replies
1
Views
22
6’7whitechad
6
bIiss
Replies
12
Views
56
brutalcow62
brutalcow62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top