Why do people here say sean o pry and all these PSL attributes mean a guy is GL ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I showed both my sister's who are 19 and 21 guys who they liked. the ones i showed were Sean o pry, Ellis de poot, David laid and they still dont like them and say they dont pick white guys and only asians since were asian. also they say they are fine with short guys but their tinder likes are all guys who are 6"1-6"2 ....

i honestly dont know if PSL is cope or correct

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18931
trusting a foid's words LMFAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad, Karstossos, Deleted member 19615 and 7 others
word to. mfers acting like asian bitches dont be loyal to they own. walk around my city and u see the baddest asian bitches with an asian dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
I showed both my sister's who are 19 and 21 guys who they liked. the ones i showed were Sean o pry, Ellis de poot, David laid and they still dont like them and say they dont pick white guys and only asians since were asian. also they say they are fine with short guys but their tinder likes are all guys who are 6"1-6"2 ....

i honestly dont know if PSL is cope or correct
The three women I showed Gandy vs O'Pry all said that O'Pry > Gandy.

In one case, the woman >50 y.o. said, that Gandy is not super attractive (in comparison to O'Pry).

Make your own conclusions :feelsrope:

PS. Personally, I think pure PSL is TOTAL COPE. There are way too many variables in this, simplest one being "height"... Even if you are GigaChad, but 5'7, no woman 6'2+ would want to fuck you :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
trusting a foid's words LMFAO
so subconsciouly they like them ? because she was hesitating with sean o pry when i showed her him and she just blinked twice and decided to change her mind in her brain

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I used to think there were many interracial couples where there were black men with white women. But if you look at stats you rarely find that that's the case.

In reality, many women prefer their own race solely on the fact that they grew up in similar cultures. Not only that when you grow up you tend to consume media of your own race. This matters because we tend to have biases growing up about certain people who look a certain way and their behaviors.

This is why you will see many women say certain tiktokers are extremely attractive while other men who are more attractive in a picture or video tend to not get the same reaction. It's because a lot of these tiktoker's whole TikTok is geared toward having a specific behavior that is attractive to women. (You have to be attractive or have a certain level of attractiveness of course)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 18776
Are there Tinder likes only Asians?
Most SEAmaxxers and expats in asia are butt ugly fat balding guys. The average young asian guy looks 50x better.

If asian girls swipe white guys on Tinder, it's going to be guys their age and those who may not even live in the same country (or are there as tourists).

White thirst is real in asians, but it's only towards chads. They don't like old fat balding white guys any more than white women do, some of them choose to sell their bodies to these men out of desperation and lack of other realistic life alternatives

Good looking white guys don't have to go to places like Vietnam or Thailand for women and sponsor locals with money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Kingcel32
They are lying about what they really want but I highly respect your sisters for attempting to stick to their race (asians:forcedsmile:)

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
they are gaslighting because they know they will never get to fuck them.

they are gaslighting because they know they will never get to fuck them.
What i thought too and also if they saw those ppl i showed irl then they would get wet instantly instead on screen and its funny when they said they are fine with him being short but all of their tinder's height are between 6"1-6"3 bruhhh

Fine to date a shorter guy that means at least 5 foot 11

Contrary to what incels say here, most people date within their own race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back