TGUN.
but inside doesn’t matter
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 18,085
- Reputation
- 33,752
once u achieve ur goal its arguably the best feeling in the world
Words can’t describe how happy i was when i went from 20-14 percent bodyfat naturally
Not only did i ascend. But mentally. I proved I can overcome challenges, which scales into other areas in life too
Hard work isn’t cope at all. I’m not saying work hard and become chad. But working hard, is almost fun. It gives u purpose, and something to do and a lot of the time cures depression
Words can’t describe how happy i was when i went from 20-14 percent bodyfat naturally
Not only did i ascend. But mentally. I proved I can overcome challenges, which scales into other areas in life too
Hard work isn’t cope at all. I’m not saying work hard and become chad. But working hard, is almost fun. It gives u purpose, and something to do and a lot of the time cures depression