Why do people keep saying i look curry when i am a nafri/sandnigger

Nta zwin habibi : don't listen to these faggots.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Straight outta Mumbai

were the same ethnicity lol
20221225 232553
20221005 213311
i woyld have guessed you were gulf arab

Your first pic is good but in second pic you look like an average New Delhi dude
Okay sir, the point of this thread is to understand what makes me look curry, not an affirmation. Got any idea ?

Nta zwin habibi : don't listen to these faggots.
Ayshek habibi. I just wanna know what makes me look curry to the normies i don’t care about the trolling faggots on here.

There's no exact answer to this coz Indians come in many forms, you look like you belong to North India tho which is good but I guess you kinda have more gracile features that's why it's giving that look but I've seen some more curry looking nafris so you're fine but you'll blend in the crowd in any Northern Indian state
Okay sir, the point of this thread is to understand what makes me look curry, not an affirmation. Got any idea ?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
There's no exact answer to this coz Indians come in many forms, you look like you belong to North India tho which is good but I guess you kinda have more gracile features that's why it's giving that look but I've seen some more curry looking nafris so you're fine but you'll blend in the crowd in any Northern Indian state
And btw what does gracile mean ?

You look nafri to me westerners just assume every non oriental or black ethnic is Indian or something

I think potentially maybe they might think it cause of the eye shape but either way u look North African af dunno how people say u look Indian

• +1
You look nafri to me westerners just assume every non oriental or black ethnic is Indian or something

I think potentially maybe they might think it cause of the eye shape but either way u look North African af dunno how people say u look Indian
Where i live there is a lot of nafris so people assume directly where i’m from. But yeah i guess that for amerimutss every ethnic caucasoid is indian. Americans are the dumbest most low iq people on earth i swear on jah.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and House Lannister
You have a distinctly North African pheno with a longer face, your hair also sets you apart from other ethnics.

• +1