Why do people on this forum say only go to blackpilled surgeons for bimax and also say bimax barely changes appearance?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
So I am mildly recessed, and my maxila is like completely flat, I would likely be able to get bimax ccw for very cheap in Canada or even free, but then I see people on here saying only go to blackpilled surgeons, and then turning around and saying bimax doesn’t change much? Like unless your lower jaw is part of your neck, it shouldn’t matter who you go to, should it? I don’t understand why I can’t just go to some Canadian surgeon to have this done for cheap and then use my money for other operations like surgery on my eyes and nose? Someone explain please

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Sal and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, subhuman incel and mulattomaxxer
So I am mildly recessed, and my maxila is like completely flat, I would likely be able to get bimax ccw for very cheap in Canada or even free, but then I see people on here saying only go to blackpilled surgeons, and then turning around and saying bimax doesn’t change much? Like unless your lower jaw is part of your neck, it shouldn’t matter who you go to, should it? I don’t understand why I can’t just go to some Canadian surgeon to have this done for cheap and then use my money for other operations like surgery on my eyes and nose? Someone explain please
You can and you SHOULD. "Blackpilled surgeon" is somewhat like a meme here. It usually means, that a "traditional surgeon" will not want to fix your face to "make it beautiful" but instead will fix a precise medical problem, and the final result will be underwhelming lookswise.

People also discuss these "star" surgeons here because they have a large presence in social media, and we often discuss the results of their work.

However, a lot of highly skilled guys work for a way smaller pay and produce the same results. "Blackpilled" is really dependend on what YOU want. You have to COMMUNICATE your concerns to the surgeon you are going to. If you cannot decide: request 3d modelling. They have no 3d modelling? great. look for another surgeon. (y)

But great ascensions can CERTAINLY be produced by no-name surgeons, without them announcing on social media. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, mulattomaxxer, SOS-Sonic and 7 others
This is just word for a surgeon who prioritizes aesthetics over function

Because if you aren't actually really recessed, moving the jaw more forward wont add any points.
Well would it ascend me? Or am I not recessed enough? Should I prioritize getting my eyes fixed, or Bimax ccw?

Attachments

• 160D7A49-F469-49D6-AE44-074D0F53A662.jpeg
    160D7A49-F469-49D6-AE44-074D0F53A662.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 0
  • D3F211F8-692A-48A3-AD35-4734A6F8C188.jpeg
    D3F211F8-692A-48A3-AD35-4734A6F8C188.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CB2884C9-3969-45F9-A49F-12DE227B3C8C.png
    CB2884C9-3969-45F9-A49F-12DE227B3C8C.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
There are a lot of very skilled surgeons, you just need to consult with many when it’s about an important topic like bimax & aesthetical outcome.

You can and you SHOULD. "Blackpilled surgeon" is somewhat like a meme here. It usually means, that a "traditional surgeon" will not want to fix your face to "make it beautiful" but instead will fix a precise medical problem, and the final result will be underwhelming lookswise.

People also discuss these "star" surgeons here because they have a large presence in social media, and we often discuss the results of their work.

However, a lot of highly skilled guys work for a way smaller pay and produce the same results. "Blackpilled" is really dependend on what YOU want. You have to COMMUNICATE your concerns to the surgeon you are going to. If you cannot decide: request 3d modelling. They have no 3d modelling? great. look for another surgeon. (y)

But great ascensions can CERTAINLY be produced by no-name surgeons, without them announcing on social media. :feelsokman:
So I should just keep talking to surgeons in Canada until I find one willing to do the bimax in an aesthetically pleasing way?

• +1
Reactions: phudaaaa
So I should just keep talking to surgeons in Canada until I find one willing to do the bimax in an aesthetically pleasing way?
Learn how to negotiate first, you can sound as if you have BDD.

Tell them you want the medical benefits, discuss how potential sleep apnea worries you etc, but also explain how you want the facial benefits, and start talking about the aesthetic changes. You'll know from there if they are aesthetic based or not. Just don't jump in speaking about only aesthetic straight away, explain a medical function, or they won't entertain you.

I think a chin-wing and rhinoplasty could do you wonders.
But my maxila is the most recessed, how would a chin wing help with that?

But my maxila is the most recessed, how would a chin wing help with that?
I mean, if you're genuinely serious, then you already know Bimax is the only option for this, as it will fix most of your fails, potentially including your nose depending on what they do.

Search about for a Maxillofacial Surgeon in Canada, try E-mail/get a consultation, explain with him your concerns, and see if they are aesthetic based as well as medical.

FaceApp 1653266381875

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and randomvanish
I mean, if you're genuinely serious, then you already know Bimax is the only option for this, as it will fix most of your fails, potentially including your nose depending on what they do.

Search about for a Maxillofacial Surgeon in Canada, try E-mail/get a consultation, explain with him your concerns, and see if they are aesthetic based as well as medical.
Would bimax ccw also fix my eyes? Btw is bimax ccw really as rare as people say? I’ve read that a lot of surgeons can’t/don’t do it, and I’m pretty sure I need ccw. I will start trying to find a surgeon soon though, I do need to find one before consulting a orthodontist about braces to prepare for bimax though, correct?

The best surgeons aren’t the ones talked about here

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and incel194012940
Would bimax ccw also fix my eyes? Btw is bimax ccw really as rare as people say? I’ve read that a lot of surgeons can’t/don’t do it, and I’m pretty sure I need ccw. I will start trying to find a surgeon soon though, I do need to find one before consulting a orthodontist about braces to prepare for bimax though, correct?
I can't imagine Bimax CCW would fix your eyes, but of-course you never know. I think it would benefit your nose, maxilla, and entire lower third. Many won't do CCW yes, I'm also unsure exactly what classifies as that. I was rejected for it. I'm setting up my bimax currently, I don't have any major flaws other than my jaw/chin, which I'm getting Bimax+Genio to fix.

You don't always need a braces first approach.

I can't imagine Bimax CCW would fix your eyes, but of-course you never know. I think it would benefit your nose, maxilla, and entire lower third. Many won't do CCW yes, I'm also unsure exactly what classifies as that. I was rejected for it. I'm setting up my bimax currently, I don't have any major flaws other than my jaw/chin, which I'm getting Bimax+Genio to fix.

You don't always need a braces first approach.
Would bimax plus genio give me a chad jaw lol? And if I don’t get the ccw part will bimax still ascend me? Many on here have said I need ccw. And I’m pretty sure I’ll need braces, I have a bit of a malocclusion maybe even a crossbite, I’ll have to talk to an orthodontist

Just go on Ramieri's website and instagram page "orthognatica Roma".

95% of Ramieri's result are "bluepilled" surgeries with small BSSO advancement.
The dicothomy of bluepilled and blackpilled doctors is not real.

Maxfac doctors will plan the advancement which best fits your face, so if you want an extreme advancement just tell the surgeon that you are willing to take the risk of becoming uncanny in order to have a massive forward growth.

strongly agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
But would I look uncanny if I asked them to give me a forward growth face? Could it be fixed if I do end up looking uncanny? I’m scared I’d end up looking like that James guy on here with the long ass chin

you are not "mildly" recessed but not subhuman either. you need bimax for sure. also I rarely see "uncanny" bimax results, when it comes to too much forward growth. because it's not even possible to do so most of the times.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
you are not "mildly" recessed but not subhuman either. you need bimax for sure. also I rarely see "uncanny" bimax results, when it comes to too much forward growth. because it's not even possible to do so most of the times.
Do I need bimax or Bimax ccw? And if I can’t find someone to do ccw, would normal bimax plus genioplasty ascend me to HTN? Given I fix my nose and have my ears pinned

Do I need bimax or Bimax ccw? And if I can’t find someone to do ccw, would normal bimax plus genioplasty ascend me to HTN? Given I fix my nose and have my ears pinned
you need bimax ccw to my eyes but it can only be known after a CT scan. wait until you can create a budget and go to someone able to do CCW. research more.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
U need OBO and an aggressive canthoplasty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
you need bimax ccw to my eyes but it can only be known after a CT scan. wait until you can create a budget and go to someone able to do CCW. research more.
Okay cool, I think I should be able to get it for very cheap in Canada anyways so I’ll only need like 10K, 20K at most I’d assume, I just need to get braces first, likely for a year or 2, I’ll spend that time finding the perfect surgeon I guess, do you know if it costs much to find a surgeon I would want? Like do I need to pay to speak to them or ask questions

do you know if it costs much to find a surgeon I would want?
try consulting with a well-known surgeon in your area first. specifically, tell him what you want. he/she will provide answers professionally. if he doesn't approve aesthetic improvements but only functional treatments, then find another one.
there is no shortcut I assume. take your time.

try consulting with a well-known surgeon in your area first. specifically, tell him what you want. he/she will provide answers professionally. if he doesn't approve aesthetic improvements but only functional treatments, then find another one.
there is no shortcut I assume. take your time.
Okay I’ll try to take a look around for someone that’ll do what I want. Do I need orbital box osteomy in order to slay?

Do I need orbital box osteomy in order to slay?
i don't think so. your main failios are -> maxilla, mandibular recession (including high gonial angle). fix this first, you might ascend pretty well, then think about the eyes again.

i don't think so. your main failios are -> maxilla, mandibular recession (including high gonial angle). fix this first, you might ascend pretty well, then think about the eyes again.
Bimax fixes those things though, correct?

Bimax fixes those things though, correct?
yes. it will make your nose upturned too, at a fair point. so since your nose is straight from the front, you will end up looking better at the nose too. for the most "chad" jaw, you might need bimax + jaw angle implants though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
yes. it will make your nose upturned too, at a fair point. so since your nose is straight from the front, you will end up looking better at the nose too. for the most "chad" jaw, you might need bimax + jaw angle implants though.
Implants like that are very expensive tho aren’t they? Would bimax ccw plus genio at least give me chadlite jaw? Or better than normie jaw? And if I can’t find a surgeon to perform bimax ccw on me would regular bimax and genio be able to bring me to HTN do you think? I’ll try my hardest to find a ccw surgeon but it might be near impossible in Canada.

Implants like that are very expensive tho aren’t they? Would bimax ccw plus genio at least give me chadlite jaw? Or better than normie jaw? And if I can’t find a surgeon to perform bimax ccw on me would regular bimax and genio be able to bring me to HTN do you think? I’ll try my hardest to find a ccw surgeon but it might be near impossible in Canada.
in your case bimax only might be sufficient enough, but it's really quite hard to say anything without a thorough examination.
jaw angle implants are expensive in many regions, but not in countries like South America. though I would never take that risk.
watch channels like coceancig's, alfaro's etc. to enhance your knowledge, and read books about bimax/mma even better.

you seem like quite depressed or confused.
although I'm trying to be a chad genuinely, I don't think anyone must be a "chad" to slay anyway. relax a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
in your case bimax only might be sufficient enough, but it's really quite hard to say anything without a thorough examination.
jaw angle implants are expensive in many regions, but not in countries like South America. though I would never take that risk.
watch channels like coceancig's, alfaro's etc. to enhance your knowledge, and read books about bimax/mma even better.

you seem like quite depressed or confused.
although I'm trying to be a chad genuinely, I don't think anyone must be a "chad" to slay anyway. relax a bit.
I really just wanna be HTN, but having a chad jaw would be pretty nice, and yeah I am pretty depressed lol I have bdd and feel like the only way to fix that is thru jaw surgery and a couple other operations, I wouldn’t need implants to get to HTN tho would I?

no you wouldn't.
Okay good, I just wanna be able to ascend without spending over $50k towards doing so, $50K is about my max since I should easily be able to spend that much on operations by the time I turn 25

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
You sound a bit desperate dude. You’re not getting any pussy or what?

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
You sound a bit desperate dude. You’re not getting any pussy or what?
I have girls interested in me but I hate myself too much to really make any moves.

what is trimax
bimax + genio. Tho rhino would ascend u also. You have a tremendous looksmaxing potential, you can easily be a chad after trimax + rhino + canthoplasty in order to reduce your NCTs (negative canthal tilts). Unhappily, prob it all costs around $40k in Western Europe and maybe $20k in Eastern

bimax + genio. Tho rhino would ascend u also. You have a tremendous looksmaxing potential, you can easily be a chad after trimax + rhino + canthoplasty in order to reduce your NCTs (negative canthal tilts). Unhappily, prob it all costs around $40k in Western Europe and maybe $20k in Eastern
Would cantho be enough for my eyes tho? I’ve been told I need implants in them. I suppose it would probably help them once I get bimax though. I am also not sure if I need bimax or Bimax ccw, and ccw would be very hard to find in Canada if it’s even possible at all.

No you don't. JFL not knowing what a trimax is at 409 posts.
Nobody has ever said trimax in any of my threads and I’ve only ever seen it said here like once besides now, and I already know I need a genio on top of bimax anyways I just didn’t refer to it as trimax

No you don't. JFL not knowing what a trimax is at 409 posts.
And yes I literally do faggot, keep coping, just because you can’t get attention from women doesn’t mean I can’t lol

Stfu, you lying recessed greycel
You get no attention from females keep crying. I’d rather be a greycel than an autistic incel, at least I’m NT and have girls interested in me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 444