Why do people on this forum say only go to blackpilled surgeons for bimax and also say bimax barely changes appearance?

You get no attention from females keep crying. I’d rather be a greycel than an autistic incel, at least I’m NT and have girls interested in me.
With your face the only attention you can get is from whales dude. Stop coping with lies and go fix your face.
9781580056816.jpg

@bignosesmallchin keep coping with tales from your basement.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii
With your face the only attention you can get is from whales dude. Stop coping with lies and go fix your face.
9781580056816.jpg
Lol nope, I’ve had plenty of high tier beckys into me. If you can’t believe that you must be a full blown autist cuz ugly guys can pull bitches as long as they’re normal. Here’s one I know irl that matched w me on tinder. Keep coping

Attachments

• B3D37167-EF39-459C-86BF-B59951BF1D4D.jpeg
    B3D37167-EF39-459C-86BF-B59951BF1D4D.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and 444
9781580056816.jpg

@bignosesmallchin keep coping with tales from your basement.
he has good face, side profile is much less important

2895623 488331C8 47E2 478F 9A55 1BA31E1C515A
FaceApp 1653320062733

last time I'll put a morph out for you I think you find it annoying , but if you tan, lose weight, smilemaxx, dye eyebrows, fix your eye area you'll be a fucking giga chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 2729
View attachment 1694811View attachment 1694812

last time I'll put a morph out for you I think you find it annoying , but if you tan, lose weight, smilemaxx, dye eyebrows, fix your eye area you'll be a fucking giga chad
I don’t find it annoying lmao I find it retarded, that literally looks like you took Chris hemsworth’s face and swapped it on mine :lul: But fr tho, would I look like that if I got bimax plus the other things you listed? I think you’re fucking with me

• Hmm...
I don’t find it annoying lmao I find it retarded, that literally looks like you took Chris hemsworth’s face and swapped it on mine :lul: But fr tho, would I look like that if I got bimax plus the other things you listed? I think you’re fucking with me
all the things listed are being fr, but I know the morph is pretty unrealistic, idk how much a bimax changes the front profile but it'll fix your side profile for sure.

if you're not satisfied with the result after your bimax you should look into something that can fix your eye are because you have a good base to start with as you can see what can be morphed with you.

if i morph myself I still look like shit, no giga chad version of myself is possible :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Moldovancel
all the things listed are being fr, but I know the morph is pretty unrealistic, idk how much a bimax changes the front profile but it'll fix your side profile for sure.

if you're not satisfied with the result after your bimax you should look into something that can fix your eye are because you have a good base to start with as you can see what can be morphed with you.

if i morph myself I still look like shit, no giga chad version of myself is possible :feelsbadman:
I’d also obviously need a chin wing to look anything like that too tho right? My bone structure from the front changes pretty dramatically in that morph

• +1
I’d also obviously need a chin wing to look anything like that too tho right? My bone structure from the front changes pretty dramatically in that morph
idk about chin wing, what I read on here it's pretty dangerous.

I'd go with implants or filler (temporary though)

idk about chin wing, what I read on here it's pretty dangerous.

I'd go with implants or filler (temporary though)
What kind of implants? I wouldn’t wanna do filler cuz it’s temporary, and if I showed that morph to a surgeon they would probably just laugh wouldn’t they lol, idk how realistic it would be for me to look like that, would a $50K budget be enough? Or at least under $100K

• +1
What kind of implants? I wouldn’t wanna do filler cuz it’s temporary, and if I showed that morph to a surgeon they would probably just laugh wouldn’t they lol, idk how realistic it would be for me to look like that, would a $50K budget be enough? Or at least under $100K
jaw wraparound if you want that chin height too or jaw angle after your bimax I guess, but I'm not an expert on this, I'd say 50-100k is enough yea

jaw wraparound if you want that chin height too or jaw angle after your bimax I guess, but I'm not an expert on this, I'd say 50-100k is enough yea
My bone structure also looks nothing like that when I smile too, here’s a couple pics, idk if that jaw would ever be attainable for me, but I got no clue

Attachments

• 3F4F7679-5EB0-43A6-89D0-4307F44C23BA.jpeg
    3F4F7679-5EB0-43A6-89D0-4307F44C23BA.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 21BCBB00-EAFD-4A2A-BC8F-82293C4761E6.png
    21BCBB00-EAFD-4A2A-BC8F-82293C4761E6.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
My bone structure also looks nothing like that when I smile too, here’s a couple pics, idk if that jaw would ever be attainable for me, but I got no clue
yea but looks way better already, I think after bimax you'll be fine tbh

yea but looks way better already, I think after bimax you'll be fine tbh
I’m gonna get bimax plus genio so hopefully that will ascend me quite a bit, bimax ccw plus genio if I can find a Canadian surgeon willing to do it, but canadian surgeons are cucks.

• +1
You look nt

Probably what teens what calls medium ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Wb bimax, genio, rhino and cantho?
im not a surgery autist but i know what he said wouldnt work. you probably need some sort of maxilla advancement/rotation + genio + rhino then potentially cheekbone/zygo implants because your going to look bloated due to moving your face forward and not your zygos.

But would I look uncanny if I asked them to give me a forward growth face? Could it be fixed if I do end up looking uncanny? I’m scared I’d end up looking like that James guy on here with the long ass chin
yeah whatever but i always thought of it like this,
botched exaggerated feature > recessed, subhuman, deformed, etc. feature
wish u luck tho even tho u did me dirty lmao

Well would it ascend me? Or am I not recessed enough? Should I prioritize getting my eyes fixed, or Bimax ccw?
You look a little bit like dobby the house elf :LOL:
I would recommend you a Bimax with ccw rotation +genioplasty, rhinoplasty, ear surgery (reshape they look to big and protruding).
Another problem is that yourcheek and midface is completely recessed (like the girl in the attechment, she got a modified lefort 3 osteotomy) another option would be a midface augmentation with lyophilised cartilage. But the first steps are much easier to solve (nose, ears, bimax)

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
So I am mildly recessed, and my maxila is like completely flat, I would likely be able to get bimax ccw for very cheap in Canada or even free, but then I see people on here saying only go to blackpilled surgeons, and then turning around and saying bimax doesn’t change much? Like unless your lower jaw is part of your neck, it shouldn’t matter who you go to, should it? I don’t understand why I can’t just go to some Canadian surgeon to have this done for cheap and then use my money for other operations like surgery on my eyes and nose? Someone explain please
you wont get shit in Canada if you're not medically recessed

• Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel
Some people say to go to blackpilled surgeons.

Other people say it won't make much of a difference.

It's not complicated. Different people have different opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
you need otoplasty too