Why do people pretend to care about the suffering of others?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
In my training class this slut showed us a sad video about people suffering and how you never know what someone is going through…

But I guarantee this bitch wouldn’t alleviate the pain of a guy with bloated balls who hasn’t fucked before. He is suffering but she wouldn’t suck his dick, so all those tears are just crocodile tears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and Deleted member 16275
its fucking normal, in what society do you want to live in? where people have no empathy to others, where they pretend to be the rude ones instead of being nice ones for validation? nigga i dont understand
why the fuck you care punk i dont give a fuck about your essays , bitch go and work little retard . go be that nurse whore in your room, inject some shit in dying granny and shut up dont fuckin annoy me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
its fucking normal, in what society do you want to live in? where people have no empathy to others, where they pretend to be the rude ones instead of being nice ones for validation? nigga i dont understand
why the fuck you care punk i dont give a fuck about your essays , bitch go and work little retard . go be that nurse whore in your room, inject some shit in dying granny and shut up dont fuckin annoy me
Go work, faggot. Don’t waste your hour lunch doing this. I know it’s a very physical job, but don’t waste your time…go on mopson take your lunch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332