Why do people say I have chinese/asian eyes

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
I am often told that I have "Chinese/Asian eyes", yet I don't have epicanthic fold, my eyelids are slightly exposed, I have a browridge, and I would even say my eyes are deep set. I've already been told that they were "very almond" or something like that, I don't know what that means, could it be my wide cheekbones ? The only Asian thing in my eyes is that they're dark brown, that's all. Fuck.

I dunno bro but I've been told the same thing before and I disagree.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
I dunno bro but I've been told the same thing before and I disagree.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I'm probably strongly Hispanic, and I've read that some Hispanics look a little like Asians.
Yeah, I'm only half asian but I've been mistaken for being hispanic or black, jfl

• +1
Yeah, I'm only half asian but I've been mistaken for being hispanic or black, jfl

Hispanics look a lot like black people in terms of facial characteristics too, full lips, wide cheekbones (Not sure for the Hispanics tbh)

I think if I were less pale, I would look more like Spaniard.

Yea your eyes do look a bit Asian. But either way it looks great! Not buggy, not too asiany, not too small. Just right!
And they're not slanted either (upwards or downwards)

cuz you have good eyes, i’d actually take that as a compliment if you’re white, that means your eyes probably have good pfl and have this kinda slanted look to them.

look at tyson beckford for example, the eyes make him look unique in a good way

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I get this alllllll the time. One of my friends gives me shit for it but he doesn't realise its a good thing and one of the reasons I mog him to oblivion.

Its cause I have PCT and they are almond shaped.

• +1
I am often told that I have "Chinese/Asian eyes", yet I don't have epicanthic fold, my eyelids are slightly exposed, I have a browridge, and I would even say my eyes are deep set. I've already been told that they were "very almond" or something like that, I don't know what that means, could it be my wide cheekbones ? The only Asian thing in my eyes is that they're dark brown, that's all. Fuck.
send pics!!!!!!

• +1
send pics!!!!!!

There is pics boyo, check the posts
I get this alllllll the time. One of my friends gives me shit for it but he doesn't realise its a good thing and one of the reasons I mog him to oblivion.

Its cause I have PCT and they are almond shaped.

My canthal tilt is incomprehensible, from near it looks like positive, and from far it looks like negative (Mirror)

Lol brings me back to when this bug eyed fag tried to roast me because my eyes where too “Asian”

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2