Why do people spend so much time and money on coffee machines?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I went to my classmates house today in thrbmorning to complete a project and he had a super elaborate coffee ritual .I watched him make a single cup. It was crazy! He fed the beans into the grinder one at a time, then used some fancy tools with needles on to make holes into the coffee grinds, then with some other tool he twisted, pressed it and then put them into a what looked like a very expensive machine from the steampunk era to pull a shot and offered me some, it tasted awful, it was just way too strong for me. All i got was a very bitter coffee flavour that lingered on my tongue with some hints of sweetness but I didn't want to offend him so I finished it all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: apocalypse, One Rep Max, brucewayne78 and 12 others
how to ignore mods

• JFL
Reactions: robtical, MoggerGaston, shabby890 and 4 others
Just goy things

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
I don't even drink coffee, probably a herd mentality

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss and northern mogger
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, TsarTsar444 and northern mogger
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Lynxress
It’s just a hobby albeit the health benefits of coffee can justify it in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
Gives a massive dopamine hit
Caffeine is a huge looksmin

It kills your sleep and raise chronically stress hormones, so less T, less collagen, less recovery, bad fat composition,less immunity etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: robtical, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
@One Rep Max do u do this too? Thr most I have done for a cup of coffee is buy that expensive Davidoff instant coffee and measure the teaspoons properly otherwise I only drink Nestle Sunrise everyday

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max

It kills your sleep and raise chronically stress hormones, so less T, less collagen, less recovery, bad fat composition,less immunity etc
Well it's either that or alcohol.
Pretty sure coffee is much less of a looksmin so il stick with it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and mayo mogger

Every drug has side effects nigga. Thr poison is the portions

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I just shove raw coffee powder in my mouth and drink water after that most efficient , only cucks use coffee machine jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Tabula Rasa, brucewayne78 and 5 others
I just shove raw coffee powder in my mouth and drink water after that most efficient , only cucks use coffee machine jfl
Davidoff tastes pretty good tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I went to my classmates house today in thrbmorning to complete a project and he had a super elaborate coffee ritual .I watched him make a single cup. It was crazy! He fed the beans into the grinder one at a time, then used some fancy tools with needles on to make holes into the coffee grinds, then with some other tool he twisted it with and then put them into a what looked like a very expensive machine from the steampunk era to pull a shot and offered me some, it tasted awful, it was just way too strong for me. All i got was a very bitter coffee flavoure that lingered on my tongue with some hints of sweetness but I didn't want to offend him so I finished it all.
Too high inhib not to drink bitter coffee jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Too high inhib not to drink bitter coffee jfl
Why do u even drink coffee for taste , just drink it for caffiene in your system why do u even people grab a cup shit is time waste lmfao

Why do u even drink coffee for taste , just drink it for caffiene in your system why do u even people grab a cup shit is time waste lmfao
I'm not a coffee drinker

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
Its just a hobby like someone mentioned. I love the taste of coffe, but i prefer energy drinks cause of the taurine in them drinked together with a methylated B-complex and small dose Ritalin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
I only see soy-infested redditors on Youtube shorts yap about coffee machines

?? Caffeine is very healthy, shut the fuck up

Caffeine gets rid of calcium and makes you chronically stressed. Then you go make fun of carnivore saying the euphoria is from chronic stress

Caffeine gets rid of calcium and makes you chronically stressed. Then you go make fun of carnivore saying the euphoria is from chronic stress
Niggas making shit up now, woaah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
I add salt to my coffee for blood pressure gains and avoid milk and sugar to not destroy my teeth

Coffee is addicting but this kind of people make drinking a beverage part of their personality, which is crazy and retarded

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
@One Rep Max do u do this too? Thr most I have done for a cup of coffee is buy that expensive Davidoff instant coffee and measure the teaspoons properly otherwise I only drink Nestle Sunrise everyday
nah I just use Davidoff too

I thought about buying a coffee machine or espresso machine but I cba to do a ritual like the one mentioned jfl

I just roll out of bed and pour some boiling water into a mug to make instant coffee
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkmaxxer and One Rep Max