Why do people think America is easy mode?

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
this is the birth place of 99% of blackpill on social media, anytime you see some foid acting retarded and racking up millions of likes acting like a whore its an American

this 6ft shit started in America and then Europe started to copy with 180cm

I cage at sub HTNs that think they would instantly slay when

63% of men aged 18-30 are single or haven't had sex IN A YEAR

THIS IS A REAL STAT GOOGLE IT

and as far as colleges go, most people are just in the corner with friends at parties not slaying, its still the giga NT MTNs+ cleaning up, your subhuman ass wouldn't slay shit here

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, nope, rand anon and 12 others
because it is

many of the girls there have lower standards

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, <6PSLcel, anthony111553 and 3 others
because it is

many of the girls there have lower standards
low standards but the birth place of the incel movement? ok, its still 63% single or a virgin bud

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, nope, rand anon and 5 others
low standards but the birth place of the incel movement? ok, its still 63% single or a virgin bud
have a hard time believing that honestly just because form my experience with American girls they are extremely flirty

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
have a hard time believing that honestly just because form my experience with American girls they are extremely flirty
well its a real stat and jfl at non-Americans trying to claim something when they don't live here daily

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
you can play the passport bro thing

this is the birth place of 99% of blackpill on social media, anytime you see some foid acting retarded and racking up millions of likes acting like a whore its an American

and as far as colleges go, most people are just in the corner with friends at parties not slaying, its still the giga NT MTNs+ cleaning up, your subhuman ass wouldn't slay shit here
it’s death tier here:smonk:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Jova, murdah and 1 other person
it’s death tier here:smonk:
legit, idk why everyone else thinks its 0 effort to ascend in college when those parties are 99% normies in the corner with friends and a few drunk whores fucking less than 5 MTNs+

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore, wheres681 and 2 others
in america u can go to college/university and get some degree, and make 100k+ a year in your first job afterwards.

Realize that wages, even in the the richest countries of europe like netherlands, germany, UK, france, etc. are 2 times if not 3 times lower for the same effort/skill required.
Even truck drivers can make 100k+ a year in USA. This would be completely unthinkable in Europe.

USA is the country of easy money, easy pussy, easy everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, ChadL1te, watah and 3 others
well its a real stat and jfl at non-Americans trying to claim something when they don't live here daily
again not sure about that because ive literally had friends who've ascended by going to the US or Canada.

again not sure about that because ive literally had friends who've ascended by going to the US or Canada.
people that actually live here dont have the same experience at all

• Ugh..
in america u can go to college/university and get some degree, and make 100k+ a year in your first job afterwards.

Realize that wages, even in the the richest countries of europe like netherlands, germany, UK, france, etc. are 2 times if not 3 times lower for the same effort/skill required.
Even truck drivers can make 100k+ a year in USA. This would be completely unthinkable in Europe.

people can make money and start a business for anything in america, the taxation is cancerous though.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, anthony111553, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person

and yet sub 20% of americans make 6figures, even less after tax

all this rambling from niggas who don't live here :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
and yet sub 20% of americans make 6figures, even less after tax

all this rambling from niggas who don't live here :lul:
20% is a lot, JFL at not realizing how privileged percentages like this are.
100k is a top 1% income in the netherlands.

all of this rambling from niggas who live in the easiest country in the world, best country in the world.
and dont know how good you have it.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, murdah and Jova
Ngl...America is pretty easy for casual sex.

The real issue is quality relationships.

• +1
that salary is shit after tax in the cities where you can even make this

after housing, and living costs its nothing special

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ChadL1te
Ngl...America is pretty easy for casual sex.

The real issue is quality relationships.
tales, incels are rampant and many normies are sexless

• Ugh..
that salary is shit after tax in the cities where you can even make this

after housing, and living costs its nothing special
if i was in USA i would be millionaire by now with my top 1% IQ and academic achievements.

instead I rot in a student-dorm cuz in the netherlands only old-money matters. Income is complete garbage, all about already having wealth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and shizuku11111
tales, incels are rampant and many normies are sexless
Wishful thinking.

I have a very large family and all of my Gen Z cousins either have gfs or have had sex.

Even a fat cousin of mines who looks like a shorter version of Druski with glasses has a cute gf.

Not saying there isn't rising sexlessness and what have you but it gets exaggerated online.

• +1
if i was in USA i would be millionaire by now with my top 1% IQ and academic achievements.

instead I rot in a student-dorm cuz in the netherlands only old-money matters. Income is complete garbage, all about already having wealth.
Its the same here for most people, if you calculate inflation and purchasing power the American salary isn't as great as you think

• Ugh..
100k is a top 1% income in the netherlands.

all of this rambling from niggas who live in the easiest country in the world, best country in the world.
and dont know how good you have it.
what jobs pay 100k starting from entry level?

• +1
Reactions: watah and MoggerGaston
Its the same here for most people, if you calculate inflation and purchasing power the American salary isn't as great as you think
opportunities are endless if you have ambition and drive though.

in europe, there is no such thing. which is why a lot of smart people move to the USA to start companies etc.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
opportunities are endless if you have ambition and drive though.

in europe, there is no such thing. which is why a lot of smart people move to the USA to start companies etc.
what good is opportunity and ambition if at the end of the day only 1% succeed? the rest are eating shit day to day

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
what jobs pay 100k starting from entry level?
even 5 years ago I was somewhat dating a girl from the USA with a masters in chemistry who got offered a 100k+ first job after finishing her masters. idk the exact details.

inflation has been massive the last 5 years, so have been the wage-increases. So I can only imagine 100k is starting to look like a 'bad salary' for people with a masters in STEM, and 150k is starting to be the norm for good starting salaries.

• +1
even 5 years ago I was somewhat dating a girl from the USA with a master in chemistry who got offered a 100k+ first job after finishing her masters.

inflation has been massive the last 5 years, so have been the wage-increases. So I can only imagine 100k is starting to look like a 'bad salary' for people with masters in STEM, and 150k is starting to be the norm for good starting salaries.
with a masters in chem she probably has 200k schooling debt :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
with a masters in chem she probably has 200k schooling debt :lul:
ill soon have a masters in physics. in the netherlands ill earn 40k/year, should move to USA and earn 150k/year innit.

• +1
America is incelcentral

• +1
ill soon have a masters in physics. in the netherlands ill earn 40k/year, should move to USA and earn 150k/year innit.
How are tax rates in the netherlands?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
150k/year innit.

99k after tax THEN about 45k in rent a year ;););)

add in food, transport and clothing and you have a nice 50k a year

@murdah

• Ugh..

Yes as a fellow cuckmerica cel I agree. Certain places are more difficult, especially the UK and Australia, but overall its not like a average UK cel is suddenly gonna clean up here. Only UK slayers are gonna find it more easy here, otherwise the average UK man who has the stupidity to " geo max " to America is going to sorely disappointed .

The obesity rate is even higher then america. Their is a lot of black foids which generally are not that attractive, more then the UK, and the hispanic population is also quite high , and while some do look quite attractive the majority take care of themselves LESS then White women . The obesity rate is quite high among the hispanic community, and contrary to popular belief their NOT TRAD. They like to party and go to bars and clubs and fuck around just as much as white foids, if not more.The only difference is that they have a stronger desire to have kids, which is why you see a ton of single moms , at the rate of black foids .

They also see themselves as superior due to the relentless simping on social media as being a good catch. They used to be humble but they have big egos.

The ethnics are obviously less then the UK except maybe a few large cities and even then vs London its a lot less.

A

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, murdah and 1 other person

My advice would be to come hustle hard in america for a few years. Make as much money as possible. As a dutch you'll mog hard here. Nordics and their relatives Dutch and Germans are basically the highest smv here. Definitely more then Italians and spaniards despite what we here online.

Then once you make good money you can see if you want to stay here or go elsewhere. The reason I say elsewhere is that the pool of attractive foids is less.

Obesity is twice as much as your country. Certain areas also have large hispanic and black foid population. Hispanic women can look good but again they have high obesity and where too much make up , and the ones that look good are mainly the ones with higher euro admixture so basically they look similar to a prime Turkish foid, and thats probably only 25% of them.

The rest look native, which most men don't find appealing.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
its not, out of a group of 45 ish in my grade around 12 maybe have gfs
And I bet you of those 12, more then half or fucking around with other women as its such a winner takes all in america.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
And I bet you of those 12, more then half or fucking around with other women as its such a winner takes all in america.
only one has been caught cheating but its probably more

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Because you can afford surgery and geomax to countries which are still first-world but will worship your huge American wallet. Such as any in Europe.

• +1
View attachment 3015384
99k after tax THEN about 45k in rent a year ;););)

add in food, transport and clothing and you have a nice 50k a year

@murdah
sounds amazing. you wouldn't even have 20k left after all your cost of living in the netherlands with a similar job.

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and murdah
Wishful thinking.

I have a very large family and all of my Gen Z cousins either have gfs or have had sex.

Even a fat cousin of mines who looks like a shorter version of Druski with glasses has a cute gf.

Not saying there isn't rising sexlessness and what have you but it gets exaggerated online.
Stats show that most young men are single and many have been sexless for year(s). Also look at depressing + loneliness rates in male teens

Easier here than the Jewnited kingdom or Netherlands but still over

• +1
sounds amazing. you wouldn't even have 20k left after all your cost of living in the netherlands with a similar job.
The irony is a lot of the liberal Americans here think Netherlands is some fucking fairy tale.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
The irony is a lot of the liberal Americans here think Netherlands is some fucking fairy tale.
we had less niggers here, fairy-tale indeed.

but it's been ruined the past decade with mass-immigration so over anyways.

• +1
Idk but anyone who says that are deluded based on the blackpill content I have seen on yt

Easier here than the Jewnited kingdom or Netherlands but still over
I agree , might be easier for blacks however to get laid their as they would be considered exotic their . Latinos not sure, their height would be a falio but if their at least 178-180 cm which is average height in the UK, but short in the Netherlands where the average white male is 185.4 cm, I say this as the average height online ( Google says 183cm/6ft ) Is pulled down by ethnics. They might have some luck in exotic game but overall would be hard. The lowered obesity rates might also work in favor of some as cuckmerica is at 40%....

For reference USA average height is 5ft 9 for men, or 174cm, but average white man is 5ft 10, or 178cm, so about a inch difference, or 2.54cm.

America is hard mode

also its the same here in europe, many people think USA is a hellhole compared to europe because social-security/health-care is less beneficial for the lower-class there than here.
But that only matters if you are planning on being lower-class so kinda irrelevant when ur not a bum.

Living as a bum probably easier in europe than usa

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and AscensionMan98
we had less niggers here, fairy-tale indeed.

but it's been ruined the past decade with mass-immigration so over anyways.
If you want to money max, then america is the best place by far to do that. If you want less fat foids however not many places have that. Some areas of California, like LA, New York ( primary NYC ), and states like Colorado , utah, idaho, Washington have less fat foids then the rest of America.

States like Florida or Texas have a mix of reasonable cost of living with reasonable wages .

These metro areas have the least fat people in america . Something to note though is your still gonna feel their are tons of fatties as the least fat area here is going to be noticeably worse then the fattest areas in your place.

1. Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, Colorado ( medium high cost of living )
  2. Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, Washington ( very high cost of living. )
  3. Boston-Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Newton, New Hampshire (very high cost o living )
  4. Minneapolis-St.Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota (including part of Wisconsin) ( reasonable cost of living )
  5. Colorado Springs, Colorado. ( above average cost of living )

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
also its the same here in europe, many people think USA is a hellhole compared to europe because social-security/health-care is less beneficial for the lower-class there than here.
But that only matters if you are planning on being lower-class so kinda irrelevant when ur not a bum.

Living as a bum probably easier in europe than usa
Yea where america really fails is 3 areas

1) Crazy high medical costs
2) Crazy work culture
3) Crazy obesity rate

1) If you get sick here then your going to get jew fucked by the insane medical costs. Insurance might cover only half or 2/3, so if you get billed like 60k for a option your going to be paying like 20k. Pretty fucking bad
2) Their is a work obsession here. You only get like 2 weeks off per year which is dog shit. Most places in europe are 5-7 weeks, and some longer. This place is horrible for any work life balance. And something to keep in mind most people that do financially well are working like 60-70 hours a week
3) Far too many fat foids which really fucks up the dating pool. The average slim becky here thinks she's a fucking goddess . Its terrible

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
If you want to money max, then america is the best place by far to do that. If you want less fat foids however not many places have that. Some areas of California, like LA, New York ( primary NYC ), and states like Colorado , utah, idaho, Washington have less fat foids then the rest of America.

States like Florida or Texas have a mix of reasonable cost of living with reasonable wages .

These metro areas have the least fat people in america . Something to note though is your still gonna feel their are tons of fatties as the least fat area here is going to be noticeably worse then the fattest areas in your place.

1. Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, Colorado ( medium high cost of living )
  2. Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, Washington ( very high cost of living. )
  3. Boston-Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Newton, New Hampshire (very high cost o living )
  4. Minneapolis-St.Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota (including part of Wisconsin) ( reasonable cost of living )
  5. Colorado Springs, Colorado. ( above average cost of living )
foidmaxxing better in EE/South-America/Med/Arab/SEA anyways.

globalization needs to be used, else it's only a drawback.

• +1