Why do people think I'm Filipino here?

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Posts
53,356
Reputation
73,159
Why do people think i look asian of Filipino here???
I'm literally s black man I'm no otaku gay anime Filipino nerd

This is a Filipino:
Low T skinny probably has a small dick too, the only thing similar about me is the dark hair and dark eyes the whole bone and facial shape is completely different you autistic shits I'm facially African
Pinoy haircut curtain hairstyle indigital 1024x808



All fucking crazy blind people i Litteraly never got called asian in my whole like only by autistic faggts here what a coincidence
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23819

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
23
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
slaviccartfiend
Replies
4
Views
47
Crimx991
Crimx991
Avillionre
Replies
3
Views
28
enviouss
enviouss
killuacel
Replies
11
Views
52
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
Gaythugmax
Replies
14
Views
123
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top