Why do Semetic people like overweight women, and why to africans like obese women?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
What is the reason for this? The fattest girls and people in my country for example are always Turks who are middle eastern while we Balkan people hate fat. Doesn't make sense, shouldn't evolutionary Europeans be more inclined to like fat girls because of shit European climate and food and not people who live in the Middle East and Africa?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Bcz most skinny girls are European men only :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, gamma and TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gamma and Deleted member 7580
Overweight unless they are fat will have bigger tits and ass and I think europeans . . Like it to

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Overweight unless they are fat will have bigger tits and ass and I think europeans . . Like it to
No euros like normal bmi women

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nobody likes obese women. Men settle, if that's all that's in stock. 10 times out of 10 if black men are given the choice with skinny or obese women, they pick skinny.
What type of women do the high status black rappers date? Fat women?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
Nobody likes obese women. Men settle, if that's all that's in stock. 10 times out of 10 if black men are given the choice with skinny or obese women, they pick skinny.
What type of women do the high status black rappers date? Fat women?
They date skinny girls because they know thats the ideal in the culture not because they really like it secretly. And in alot of African countries, overweight women are the ideal standard so you are wrong here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9670
we Balkan people hate fat.

Your gf right now

3239   cry gun incerl o face pointing at viewer soy soyboy textless very wojak

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and TsarTsar444
They date skinny girls because they know thats the ideal in the culture not because they really like it secretly. And in alot of African countries, overweight women are the ideal standard so you are wrong here
Because the fat women must have a secret pantry full of food, and those guys are fucking starving. I'd be ready to dip my dick in a fat chicks hole a couple times a week too, if it meant I wouldn't fucking starve to death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, hebbewem and Deleted member 7580
Also skinny girls are becoming more and more rare :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Because the fat women must have a secret pantry full of food, and those guys are fucking starving. I'd be ready to dip my dick in a fat chicks hole a couple times a week too, if it meant I wouldn't fucking starve to death.
Nah man, even alot of black users here admitted they like overweight women tbh, there is definitely something about it

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9670, lutte and 1 other person
She is losing lots of fat :feelsgood:, will be like 1 year ago now, she goes to a girl only gym and eats 2000 calories daily with a loss of 2kg of fat per month
FaceApp 1634730185335

• Love it
And in alot of African countries, overweight women are the ideal standard so you are wrong here
lol not obese like you said in OP, "thick" not obese is the ideal, defo not obese

• Hmm...
She is losing lots of fat :feelsgood:, will be like 1 year ago now, she goes to a girl only gym and eats 2000 calories daily with a loss of 2kg of fat per month
mirin halal gender segregated gym

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, WontStopNorwooding, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
lol not obese like you said in OP, "thick" not obese is the ideal, defo not obese
Not obese as in 30bmi, but the thick you say is overweight like above 25bmi

• So Sad
Not obese as in 30bmi, but the thick you say is overweight like above 25bmi
in some west african cultures, aristocrat women were very overweight, it represented the fact that they had an abundance of resources showcasing their wealth

for the general population it wouldn't have been much of a beauty standard doe

i believe thick women were found attractive in ancient greece aswell, so this is by no means an african/middle eastern thing, it occured all over the world

in some west african cultures, aristocrat women were very overweight, it represented the fact that they had an abundance of resources showcasing their wealth

for the general population it wouldn't have been much of a beauty standard doe

i believe thick women were found attractive in ancient greece aswell, so this is by no means an african/middle eastern thing, it occured all over the world
Nah it was even for the masses, and greeks are the most middle eastern europeans

• So Sad
Nah it was even for the masses
source
greeks are the most middle eastern europeans
its was a standard in hellenistic period, no indication it was a beauty standard in the mycenaean or minoan period, same people, same genetics, its not that simple like middle eastern/african ancestry is a proxy for liking overweight women lol

sardinians are more non europeans than greeks btw, yet they dont have this beauty standard

• +1
Thick women built like
63E6BA35 6D26 4914 90D9 D3C97BED74DF

liking skinny girls is objectively low t (I am in this category so not attacking, just stating facts)

liking skinny girls is objectively low t (I am in this category so not attacking, just stating facts)
top 1% natural t levels and only like skinny girls these days. im just disgusted by any amount of fat on women beyond healthy levels.

ideal is tall with very womanly hips but literally no stomach and a nice ass on a wide set of hips. just enough bodyfat to grab on to on her legs/thighs/ass but not an ounce more. idc about tits that much though ive been with plenty of girls that were super skinny and literally had giant titties.

but to be fair im a bit fat so maybe that biases me.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@sytyl please link me your alien thread about reptilians it's high iq and I feel like reading now

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl