AscendHQ
Turkey trip
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2026
- Posts
- 8,826
- Reputation
- 11,133
All of them does thisno one does this??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
All of them does thisno one does this??
I was born as a guy and I identify as a guyOP is a man who believes he’s a woman
Okay, sweetieI was born as a guy and I identify as a guy
@Mods foidgenq why so much people hate on trans people it's just low iq why would you hate on anyone that's certain way
But they act like victims I don’t like that so 99.99999 are not chillOkay, sweetielisten here. Most people don’t give a fuck about anybody as long as they’re not bad people so if a trans woman or guy is kind and respectful than I respect them back even though I think they’re a bit weird
I said it first@Mods foid
then you aren't who im talking to and people literally just tried to convince me of why they're so badOkay, sweetielisten here. Most people don’t give a fuck about anybody as long as they’re not bad people so if a trans woman or guy is kind and respectful than I respect them back even though I think they’re a bit weird
Why do you care so much about them like are you transthen you aren't who im talking to and people literally just tried to convince me of why they're so bad
Yeah, but you’re lying soI never said I did YOU commented on my thread to ask and I already said I was born a guy and im a guy
??Yeah, but you’re lying so
Clav alt accountAs surgery and shi progresses trans niggas are gonna look more and more like women which is an issue u go to the club start making out with this guy who looks exactly like a girl it’s fuckkkkedddde