WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE THINK PRETTY BOY BODY IS IDEAL

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
SO MANY PEOPLE HERE THINK THAT SLIM PRETTY BOY BODYS ARE ATTRACTIVE.
NOT ONLY THIS IS FALSE, BUT A SKINNY BODY IS PUNY AND
SNAPPABLE.

THERE IS ONE COMMON THING THESE WOMEN WANT:
A GOOD BONE STRUCTURE

"
I think women prefer guys who are lean and skinny than extremely muscular bulked up dudes its probably more better to have a 6 pack and be really skinny than have huge muscles but be a higher bodyfat percentage because it just looks more aesthetic and woman find that more attractive than huge bulky muscular roided out dudes."

COPE.

Which person will a woman feel more protected by?
THE ONE ON THE FUCKING RIGHT

WHO WOULD GET THEIR FUCKING BRAIN FUCKED IF THESE TWO GOT IN A FIGHT?
THE ONE ON THE FUCKING LEFT

Debunking the cope:
Gym bodies are a social construct more than an indicator is breeding potential. Look at "old hollywood men," for example, they looked strong and lean but healthy but had big hands, strong faces, etc (more accurate indicators of natal test.) and women arguably find them more attractive than the gymcelled mediocre faced hollywood actors of today. That is much preferred and infinitely more sustainable and healthy long term.

A skinny body is such a beta male trait. In a LTR no woman would want to be with you.

THICK WRISTS (ESPECIALLY), WIDE SHOULDERS, GOOD HEIGHT, AND A BIG BONED BODY IS IDEAL. STOP WITH THE PRETTY BOY BODY COPE. THE PRETTY BOY IS WEAK AND SNAPPABLE.

In other words,

water is wet.

Attachments

• 1651754364359.png
    1651754364359.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1651754616684.png
    1651754616684.png
    234 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, CEO of Sex, Daniel Plainview and 22 others
only dumb teens think in that way. if you look like I can smash you with my one arm, you are not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, 444, Broski and 8 others
hopefully your 300kg bench press will help you when I pull out my gun

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 33986, Amadeus and 34 others
200 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, Daniel Plainview, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 12 others
Yea If you dont have the estrogenic face of @Zer0/∞ tho you can benefit from putting on muscle mass but after one year of gym you arent really increasing smv for many except for a select few

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Only low IQ cúmskins on this site think skinny femboy fags are ideal, they only appeal to 14-16yo girls that most of us don't even care about jfl (except some pedos here)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faithlesscel, Daniel Plainview, 444 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
keep it up mate

Approach starts at 250 bench press

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 15302 and 11 others
@Xangsane @8PSLcel thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
Because being a girl but with a dick is ideal SMV.
96807FE5 A407 41EA 9A02 645BBB61B9E0
B410D955 1394 4044 9549 20A1AF332A76
B3497D9B AE88 4EF8 9B6B E5A3CCBB5033
F7DB56CF 7427 4538 8790 9132C8EFB292
8383FD89 2447 4122 9313 80748615E4EC

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580 and Lygodactylus
Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night

because one single woman from reddit is enough to prove your point. Guess what? Different women have different tastes and opinions.

But if I were to bet, I'd much rather say most women would prefer a skinny, fairly lean body over some buff ogre that barely resembles a human. Because yeah, humans are naturally skinny and gracile creatures that don't rely on their brute force to protect themselves but rather on their highly functional brain, a product of millions of years of evolution.

• +1
Reactions: Nerfmonk, Daniel Plainview, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 9 others
Why do so many people think your profile pic isn't a fraud

SNAPPABLE.
View attachment 1666734

View attachment 1666784
A GOOD BONE STRUCTURE

"
I think women prefer guys who are lean and skinny than extremely muscular bulked up dudes its probably more better to have a 6 pack and be really skinny than have huge muscles but be a higher bodyfat percentage because it just looks more aesthetic and woman find that more attractive than huge bulky muscular roided out dudes."

COPE.

View attachment 1666745View attachment 1666749

View attachment 1666769View attachment 1666768

Debunking the cope:
Gym bodies are a social construct more than an indicator is breeding potential. Look at "old hollywood men," for example, they looked strong and lean but healthy but had big hands, strong faces, etc (more accurate indicators of natal test.) and women arguably find them more attractive than the gymcelled mediocre faced hollywood actors of today. That is much preferred and infinitely more sustainable and healthy long term.

A skinny body is such a beta male trait. In a LTR no woman would want to be with you.

View attachment 1666774

THICK WRISTS (ESPECIALLY), WIDE SHOULDERS, GOOD HEIGHT, AND A BIG BONED BODY IS IDEAL. STOP WITH THE PRETTY BOY BODY COPE. THE PRETTY BOY IS WEAK AND SNAPPABLE.

In other words,

water is wet.

How to get bigger wrists? Serious

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Shit thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member
Shit thread

I like how the moonface ugly chick started off with saying how she only cares about personality while the other women just kind of answered.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Maxresdefault

this is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Clark69, AscendingChad and 11 others
SNAPPABLE.
View attachment 1666734

View attachment 1666784
A GOOD BONE STRUCTURE

"

COPE.

Debunking the cope:

View attachment 1666774

In other words,

water is wet.

im gonna reveal the mystery right now;

THERE IS SOMETHING BETWEEN SKINNY AND MUSCULAR YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

its not good to be too skinny and also its not good to be very muscular

why you guys just think between black&white???? WOMEN LIKE A LEAN GUY WITH A LIL BIT MUSCLES THE MOST ATTRACTIVE GUYS WITH ATHLETIC BODY = THE BEST

EDIT;
i wanna fuck this fuckface all night long to oblivion
2872241 8383FD89 2447 4122 9313 80748615E4EC

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17829
im gonna reveal the mystery right now;

THERE IS SOMETHING BETWEEN SKINNY AND MUSCULAR YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

its not good to be too skinny and also its not good to be very muscular

why you guys just think between black&white???? WOMEN LIKE A LEAN GUY WITH A LIL BIT MUSCLES THE MOST ATTRACTIVE GUYS WITH ATHLETIC BODY = THE BEST

EDIT;
i wanna fuck this fuckface all night long to oblivion
View attachment 1666842

A SKINNY GUY DOESN'T HAVE MUCH OF A GOOD GENETIC POTENTIAL ANYWAY TO BUILD MUSCLE AND HAS TO RELY ON STEROIDS TO BUILD AN AESTHETIC BODY YOU FAGGOT. I WILL LITERALLY BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS UP.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
“women hate bodybuilders” because they’re ugly as fuck. imagine if every big ass woman was kim kardashian tier plastic surgery. i would go ”i hate big tits and big ass” if my impression of all of them was that.

women like muscles, just not when you’re bald and ugly. buff pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
yea every fictional character that girls thirst for is big and muscular, even when they make fan arts of anime characters they make them bigger than in the anime and anime fangirls are one of the groups of women that say they prefer skinny guys

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and Deleted member 7580
“women hate bodybuilders” because they’re ugly as fuck. imagine if every big ass woman was kim kardashian tier plastic surgery. i would go ”i hate big tits and big ass” if my impression of all of them was that.

pretty boys look feminine and soy

because one single woman from reddit is enough to prove your point. Guess what? Different women have different tastes and opinions.

But if I were to bet, I'd much rather say most women would prefer a skinny, fairly lean body over some buff ogre that barely resembles a human. Because yeah, humans are naturally skinny and gracile creatures that don't rely on their brute force to protect themselves but rather on their highly functional brain, a product of millions of years of evolution.
humans are not naturally skinny. We were over 10 feet tall with god tier bone structure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Tenshi and BoneDensity
How to get bigger wrists? Serious
1. Join an arm wrestling gym and train there
2. Supplement with vitamin d, a, k, and CMZ
3. Bulk but don't go overboard

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
A SKINNY GUY DOESN'T HAVE MUCH OF A GOOD GENETIC POTENTIAL ANYWAY TO BUILD MUSCLE AND HAS TO RELY ON STEROIDS TO BUILD AN AESTHETIC BODY YOU FAGGOT. I WILL LITERALLY BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS UP.
lol

Imagine not being 115 lbs… I wish starvemaxxing was easier :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and TrestIsBest
I could type an incredibly long and detailed post about how you're misled by the male gaze, or explain how your 2-3 random posts with sub50 likes are not comparable to the tens of thousands of young women going crazy for slimmer body types, or again go on a long tirade about intrasexual selection and intersexual selection.

But I won't. It's just a waste of time. You can educate yourself about these topics by yourself.
I'll only tell you this:

Women have varied tastes, there are some girls who are into thick brawny guys, bodybuilders, and even dad bods. However, statistically speaking, young women in their most fertile age range (18-30) are mostly into slim yet slightly muscular physiques, like this.

Ac2e8590190ab62855454a53af32bd23

Some may prefer slightly thinner, and others slightly more muscular, but this is their preferred body type; anything bulkier than this is not a female's sexual fantasy, but a male power fantasy.
We males want to be big strong and "Unmoggable", so we think that's what females want too: but the truth is that the vast majority of females don't care about that very much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
Big athletic body is ideal

I could type an incredibly long and detailed post about how you're misled by the male gaze, or explain how your 2-3 random posts with sub50 likes are not comparable to the tens of thousands of young women going crazy for slimmer body types, or again go on a long tirade about intrasexual selection and intersexual selection.

But I won't. It's just a waste of time. You can educate yourself about these topics by yourself.
I'll only tell you this:

Women have varied tastes, there are some girls who are into thick brawny guys, bodybuilders, and even dad bods. However, statistically speaking, young women in their most fertile age range (18-30) are mostly into slim yet slightly muscular physiques, like this.

View attachment 1666901

Some may prefer slightly thinner, and others slightly more muscular, but this is their preferred body type; anything bulkier than this is not a female's sexual fantasy, but a male power fantasy.
We males want to be big strong and "Unmoggable", so we think that's what females want too: but the truth is that the vast majority of females don't care about that very much.
bones>muscles

bones>muscles

another post from a guy who's never talked to women

• +1
Reactions: Nerfmonk, Deleted member 16834 and XAE17
The people who think this way are zoomer teen incels who resent the fact that masc football chad deflowered their precious oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, 444 and 1 other person
Just buy a gun and dont die in your 50s jfl

Only low IQ cúmskins on this site think skinny femboy fags are ideal, they only appeal to 14-16yo girls that most of us don't even care about jfl (except some pedos here)
Muh pedo :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AlexanderTheGreat11, actual9cmjawslayer and 1 other person
SNAPPABLE.
View attachment 1666734

View attachment 1666784
A GOOD BONE STRUCTURE

"

COPE.

Debunking the cope:

View attachment 1666774

In other words,

water is wet.

women simp for pretty boys all the time.

Funny you have salludon as a pfp who’s a little twink himself

Twinks mog in 2022
salludon isnt a twink you retarded donkey

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FreakkForLife and Deleted member 7580

I'll only tell you this:

View attachment 1666901

this(y)

ur right greycel

There’s totally not a type of look in between prettyboy and ogre that 99% of women prefer :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16834, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
There’s totally not a type of look in between prettyboy and ogre that 99% of women prefer :pepefrown:
Always black and white thinking with these type of threads

2763175 Screen Shot 2022 02 23 at 51711 PM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AlexanderTheGreat11, Broski and 2 others

insanely based. so many fucktards on here keep spouting bullshit about muh prettyboy and muh dominance but don't think about basic evolutionary biology and instead use some recycled incel pseudoscience with cherrypicked comments from faceless women. honestly one of the biggest reasons why this site is so shit now

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Tenshi
The point is to be as big as possible while maintaining 10-12% body fat, being 90kg at 6’1 10% halos hard, but 90kg 25% body fat doesn’t as much.

200 1
200 1

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I agree but your examples are dog shit tier.
You compare extreme with extreme.

The body’s you showed in OP are far away from being ideal. Vast majority of women doesn’t find a bloated strongman or extreme bodybuilder attractive as well as they don’t find a skinny twink body attractive.

The balanced middle mogs as always:
528ED7BB AE4E 47A9 B404 42E8A504B7A3
D44D653B 0DA3 4804 B76E F3522CA44D91
7C4E31B3 BDA8 4CE5 8A77 EDB18FF2CBFD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, 444 and 4 others
The examples people give when they are saying "lean/skinny" mogs always have perfect insertions.

If you have average or poor insertions it takes more muscle mass to achieve the same kind of look.

There is also the issue of shoulder width - the shittier your frame the more you need to bulk your lateral delts to at least look normal.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and KDA Player