WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE THINK PRETTY BOY BODY IS IDEAL

SO MANY PEOPLE HERE THINK THAT SLIM PRETTY BOY BODYS ARE ATTRACTIVE.
NOT ONLY THIS IS FALSE, BUT A SKINNY BODY IS PUNY AND
SNAPPABLE.
View attachment 1666734

View attachment 1666784
THERE IS ONE COMMON THING THESE WOMEN WANT:
A GOOD BONE STRUCTURE

"
I think women prefer guys who are lean and skinny than extremely muscular bulked up dudes its probably more better to have a 6 pack and be really skinny than have huge muscles but be a higher bodyfat percentage because it just looks more aesthetic and woman find that more attractive than huge bulky muscular roided out dudes."

COPE.

View attachment 1666745View attachment 1666749
Which person will a woman feel more protected by?
THE ONE ON THE FUCKING RIGHT

View attachment 1666769View attachment 1666768

WHO WOULD GET THEIR FUCKING BRAIN FUCKED IF THESE TWO GOT IN A FIGHT?
THE ONE ON THE FUCKING LEFT

Debunking the cope:
Gym bodies are a social construct more than an indicator is breeding potential. Look at "old hollywood men," for example, they looked strong and lean but healthy but had big hands, strong faces, etc (more accurate indicators of natal test.) and women arguably find them more attractive than the gymcelled mediocre faced hollywood actors of today. That is much preferred and infinitely more sustainable and healthy long term.

A skinny body is such a beta male trait. In a LTR no woman would want to be with you.

View attachment 1666774

THICK WRISTS (ESPECIALLY), WIDE SHOULDERS, GOOD HEIGHT, AND A BIG BONED BODY IS IDEAL. STOP WITH THE PRETTY BOY BODY COPE. THE PRETTY BOY IS WEAK AND SNAPPABLE.

In other words,

water is wet.

most bodybuilders actually have small wrists and ankles because they make the muscles look bigger in comparison.

also stop using reddit as a valid source of anything. it's full of karma farmers who only post to please others.

and some women prefer bigger bodies some don't. there have been studies that have shown pretty boys are more popular than macho in developed nations due to the need for strong bodies being less common in developed countries.

the majority of this forum is high school teens, which is why they worship prettyboys. ngl, prettyboys are ideal in teenage years(14-18) but after that take the masc pill because masc slays in 20s :ogre::ogre: while prettyboy is doomed to ltr with a mid tier becky

• +1
Reactions: 444
1. Join an arm wrestling gym and train there
2. Supplement with vitamin d, a, k, and CMZ
3. Bulk but don't go overboard
What does vitamin d, a, k and cmz do?

most bodybuilders actually have small wrists and ankles because they make the muscles look bigger in comparison.

also stop using reddit as a valid source of anything. it's full of karma farmers who only post to please others.

and some women prefer bigger bodies some don't. there have been studies that have shown pretty boys are more popular than macho in developed nations due to the need for strong bodies being less common in developed countries.
small wrists and ankles look ugly regardless. I big wrist with big muscles is ideal.

They are the building blocks of bone.
I'll have a look at buying them - is it just as simple as taking them and they may grow? Also I just measured my wrists and was shocked to find they were 6inchs, still small but always thought they were about 5inches. I think the biggest problem is the knobbly bit on bone that sticks out on the side of my wrist that is nearest to pinky (when palm is facing away)

FC63828C C513 4162 A2A2 4F40B3AC39FE

I'll have a look at buying them - is it just as simple as taking them and they may grow? Also I just measured my wrists and was shocked to find they were 6inchs, still small but always thought they were about 5inches. I think the biggest problem is the knobbly bit on bone that sticks out on the side of my wrist that is nearest to pinky (when palm is facing away)
How thick are the wrists of your parents

That’s a whole lot of words just to say you have minimal experience with women

You are gymmaxxing for men, deal with it kid. Time and time again actual gymmaxxed average looking guys (face) tell you this shit but you never listen until you become the next one to do it and say it.

If you’re gonna gymmax do it for yourself not because your delusional brain convinced you it’s gonna make up for your face in the eyes of women

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94
Complete misinterpretation of my quote, but appreciate the attention regardless.

I think all women prefer something in between.

I know pretty boys who have big hands, wide frames, and can play sports. They just don't have a lot of fat or muscle mass but they do have lean muscle. They could beat the shit out of people because size doesn't equal functional strength. Rarely are construction workers, "built," but I certainly wouldn't want to fight them.

The gym bro physique is purely aesthetic, and not built for functional strength, stamina, etc. So you can't apply it to an evolutionary biology model. That's why I said it was socially conditioned because it has no real grounds in scientific theory other than the unsound logic of "he looks strong and so women prefer that because it means they will be protected and you needed to feel safe in hunter gatherer society."

But for all practical purposes, I agree. But labelling them "bitch and beta" is some high school type shit perpetuated by fatties that got upset over a skinny guy stealing their girl.

Maesthetics beats pretty boy who beats ogre

So would a lean 160lbs be good at 5'10?

I think a lot of this depends where you live. If you live in California then yes pretty boys rule. But in like texas they want some country boy with muscles and shit
SNAPPABLE.
View attachment 1666734

View attachment 1666784
A GOOD BONE STRUCTURE

"
I think women prefer guys who are lean and skinny than extremely muscular bulked up dudes its probably more better to have a 6 pack and be really skinny than have huge muscles but be a higher bodyfat percentage because it just looks more aesthetic and woman find that more attractive than huge bulky muscular roided out dudes."

COPE.

Debunking the cope:
Gym bodies are a social construct more than an indicator is breeding potential. Look at "old hollywood men," for example, they looked strong and lean but healthy but had big hands, strong faces, etc (more accurate indicators of natal test.) and women arguably find them more attractive than the gymcelled mediocre faced hollywood actors of today. That is much preferred and infinitely more sustainable and healthy long term.

A skinny body is such a beta male trait. In a LTR no woman would want to be with you.

View attachment 1666774

THICK WRISTS (ESPECIALLY), WIDE SHOULDERS, GOOD HEIGHT, AND A BIG BONED BODY IS IDEAL. STOP WITH THE PRETTY BOY BODY COPE. THE PRETTY BOY IS WEAK AND SNAPPABLE.

In other words,

water is wet.

Complete misinterpretation of my quote, but appreciate the attention regardless.

I think all women prefer something in between.

I know pretty boys who have big hands, wide frames, and can play sports. They just don't have a lot of fat or muscle mass but they do have lean muscle. They could beat the shit out of people because size doesn't equal functional strength. Rarely are construction workers, "built," but I certainly wouldn't want to fight them.

The gym bro physique is purely aesthetic, and not built for functional strength, stamina, etc. So you can't apply it to an evolutionary biology model. That's why I said it was socially conditioned because it has no real grounds in scientific theory other than the unsound logic of "he looks strong and so women prefer that because it means they will be protected and you needed to feel safe in hunter gatherer society."

But for all practical purposes, I agree. But labelling them "bitch and beta" is some high school type shit perpetuated by fatties that got upset over a skinny guy stealing their girl.

Maesthetics beats pretty boy who beats ogre
You can be inexperienced in fighting but if you have a large size and height you have a way way higher chance of winning a fight.

water.

pretty boy face and masc body >

It took me reading three sentences of this post to understand that you are a stupid basement dwelling incel who's only knowledge about women comes from this dumb forum

Shit thread

impressive how they say the same shit for more than 50 years documented and men here still cope with other theories lol.

Many women are on pills that stop their menstrual cycle so they are attracted to framecels and "cute" boys. Real men are ugly, masculine, hairy and stinky. You gotta be masc asf no matter what women think its just nature man.

SNAPPABLE.
View attachment 1666734

View attachment 1666784
A GOOD BONE STRUCTURE

"

COPE.

Debunking the cope:

View attachment 1666774

In other words,

water is wet.

TLDR i think pretty boys are best throughout being a teen to late twenties but after that you want proper dimorphism