why do so much people say that getting zygos implants is a bad idea

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy
in my case my esr is 0.48-0.49 even tho my ipd is around 68mm
its because of my narrow bz width, so my last hope is zso with zygos implants
it will also give me high and prominent cheekbones on the top, so why does it bad?
Rate jon kortajarena model v0 kb9rv3synmta1

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
you cannot replicate natural, god given zygos. zygos are a gift from god to his most beloved creations.

of anything that can look aesthetic in a face, the zygos are the best. top tier zygos defeat any other feature. they cannot be mimicked or purchased.

either god loved you or he didn't.

case in point:

subtle, yet perfectly harmonious zygos. making him one of gods greatest masterpieces.

Screenshot 2023 08 28 at 11920 PM

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Softboymaxx
you cannot replicate natural, god given zygos. zygos are a gift from god to his most beloved creations.

of anything that can look aesthetic in a face, the zygos are the best. top tier zygos defeat any other feature. they cannot be mimicked or purchased.

case in point:

subtle, yet perfectly harmonious zygos. making him one of gods greatest masterpieces.

View attachment 2759546
why do u think custom implants cant do the same thing

they don't give you that clean tight ogee look in reality, but just make you look perma-bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, ValhallaSoldier and FacialStructure404
they don't give you that clean tight ogee look in reality, but just make you look perma-bloated.
do u have any pics of someone who's got custom zygos implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Eiei and STUPIDREFEREES
@RealSurgerymax

it will also give me high and prominent cheekbones on the top, so why does it bad?
View attachment 2759539
Because they’ve never done it

do u have any pics of someone who's got custom zygos implants
zac efron just got them or possible filler but that's why you shouldn't touch the mallar/zygo area it will look uncanny and be detectable.

The reason why it will look bloated an unnatural is because the inflammation and foreign body sitting in your face just won't feel right with your body, your, underlying cells in the smooth muscle and muscle will know something is there and it will look weird.

Last edited:
zac efron just got them or possible filler but that's why you shouldn't touch the mallar/zygo area it will look uncanny and be detectable.

The reason why it will look bloated an unnatural is because the inflammation and foreign body sitting in your face just won't feel right with your body, your, underlying cells in the smooth muscle and muscle will know something is there and it will look weird.

Zac is retarded, he haven't got something like custom design, but some shitty silicone dick

Zac is retarded, he haven't got something like custom design, but some shitty silicone dick
doesn't matter look at even giants patients

So many people that have no idea what they're talking about in this thread. I've had consults with popular custom implant surgeons that showed me some of their zygo implant results and they look incredibly natural. It's just not a procedure where you'll find any results by googling it. Giant himself has designed dozens of zygos w/ good results.

Zygo implants are only a bad idea if you go to a surgeon that sucks, have a shitty implant design, or don't get custom implants.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Mrxshmallow, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
just do a free virtual consultation with pagnoni. he can show you before and afters of his work.

zygo implants aren’t world changing but they can give you some improvement if done right and if ur zygos are ur weakest point

if you cover his jaw he looks completely normal
IMG 3279

IMG 3280

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Mrxshmallow

case in point:

god gives good midface to those who he loves. zygos arent necessary to be very attractive

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
god gives good midface to those who he loves. zygos arent necessary to be very attractive
what is a good midface and what is a bad midface?

pics? example?

case in point:

View attachment 2759546
saiyan on lookism had excellent implant results

R u full asian or hapa

R u full asian or hapa
almost nobody thinks I'm asian unless I dye my hair black, I'm almost entirely european with some weird ambiguous features from a dismal amount of admixture.

although my father is still dark-skinned.

almost nobody thinks I'm asian unless I dye my hair black, I'm almost entirely european with some weird ambiguous features from a dismal amount of admixture.

although my father is still dark-skinned.
Nigga I thought you were asian based off cause I thought u were in looksmafi

Nigga I thought you were asian based off cause I thought u were in looksmafi
my great grandfather is a pacific islander, one of those mega brown ones, it's very diluted.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
lol I have the exact opposite problem, I'm 67mm ipd so nearly same as yours but 0.43 ESR :feelswah:

• Love it
Reactions: smoth
View attachment 2759539