Why do some guys with hollow cheeks look sickly, but others look masculine with them

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
So I did a little experiment by gathering a few well know individuals in psl such as Elias de poot, hernan drago, and a few others. I showed my mother and 2 other women I’m friends with discord pics of them. Every single one of them was disgusted by de poot and called him sickly. Yet when I showed them pics of Hernan drago, they all called him hot despite him also having extreme hollow cheeks, so why do hollow cheeks make some guys look sickly, but halo others?

I recorded my moms reaction it was quite sad to see how badly she was disgusted by de poot, despite his perfect face.

Depends on how wide your jaw and neck is

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Trilogy, Mosh12 and 4 others
hollow cheeks only look natural on diamond shaped skulls because it follows their contours, on any other face shape they're kind of forced through starvation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 20370, proxyy and 2 others
hollow cheeks only look natural on diamond shaped skulls because it follows their contours, on any other face shape they're kind of forced through starvation.
Does drago have a diamond face shape though? Thought he was a square, they also look natural on people like Henry cavil but sickly on some pics of Jordan barret, like they look much less sickly on Jordan when his face was fuller

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Mr. President
Does drago have a diamond face shape though? Thought he was a square, they also look natural on people like Henry cavil but sickly on some pics of Jordan barret, like they look much less sickly on Jordan when his face was fuller
Drago has deep canine fossa,

if they have big zygos and thick neck they will look good

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
if they have big zygos and thick neck they will look good
Am I coping to say that hollow cheeks don’t halo everyone and some guys like dellisola look better with less hollowed out cheeks? As dellisola doesn’t really have hollow cheeks even in runway lighting

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Am I coping to say that hollow cheeks don’t halo everyone and some guys like dellisola look better with less hollowed out cheeks? As dellisola doesn’t really have hollow cheeks even in runway lighting
no, it's true
sometimes it looks like shit and makes you look less youthful

no, it's true
sometimes it looks like shit and makes you look less youthful
IMG 2681
Like do you think hollow cheeks would halo this guy? Or does his slightly more full cheek area help him attain that youthful pretty look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and autistic_tendencies
I'd imagine because some dudes look effortless and carefree. Cavill and Depp look like they'd have hollow cheeks even at semi-high BF%. The zygomatic arch on their faces create the hollow cheek look. Looks robust, healthy, and natural

This is why people who get buccal fat removal don't look as aesthetic. There's barely/no arch to create that smooth concave look. Six pack abs look more impressive and aesthetic on an 180lb male compared to having them at 140lbs

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Depends on how wide your jaw and neck is
Not necessarily
Delon has them and doesn’t have a very wide jaw or thick neck
Alain_Delon_Cannes_2019_Purple-Noon_Fashionela.jpg

fbabbead6bde34b5d866c44ea6ac1975.jpg

Looking good with hallow cheeks also has too do with your health indicators and overall coloring, that’s what many incels forgot. Coloring is crucial

his jaw looks like a brick from some angles due to the low gonial angle but his chin is rather sharp and the contour is there in most pictures, I'd argue it's just an odd diamond.

square and rectangular faces also look alright with hollow cheeks and can have them naturally although they're far less pronounced and they don't benefit from them massively, the lack of it makes no difference for pitt for example.

rounded skull shapes tend not to really have them unless they're on the brink of death.

barrett has a heart shaped head, de poot is oval, both are rounded.

his jaw looks like a brick from some angles due to the low gonial angle but his chin is rather sharp and the contour is there in most pictures, I'd argue it's just an odd diamond.

square and rectangular faces also look alright with hollow cheeks and can have them naturally although they're far less pronounced and they don't benefit from them massively, the lack of it makes no difference for pitt for example.

rounded skull shapes tend not to really have them unless they're on the brink of death.

barrett has a heart shaped head, de poot is oval, both are rounded.
So your theory is that it’s all to do with face shape? Interesting

So your theory is that it’s all to do with face shape? Interesting
the cheekbones required to produce them without starving yourself are partially what determines your face shape.

people with big cheekbones are virtually always diamond shaped.