Why do some people age way worse even if more GL when younger?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Bad plastic surgery or diet / drugs / alcohol ? Look at Katy Perry in her 20s to now she aged great compared to Iggy Azalea 20s to now aged poorly compared to her before.

Why is this?? Iggy used to be way better looking too younger

• +1
Reactions: nathan
surgery diet sunscreen and genetics

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Ken and Kenickie
bone collagen elastin lifestyle(drugs, alcohol, smoking, sun) diet youthful (short lower third, too wide esr) vs universally good features pheno oxidative stress thyroid function hormones and obviously genetics

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Kenickie and nathan
balding

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
collagen reaper is undefeated. Im 30 and it is over for the absolute vast majority my age, let alone norwood reaper

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Kenickie and RealNinja
Genetics and lifestyle. When I was a cashier at the grocery store and had to ID women for buying alcohol, white women would be 23 years old and look 33 whereas many black women would be into their 50s and I would assume them as mid 30s-40s. Darker skin is more protective against UV, and I think most black people have been doing basic skincare type things such as washing the face and using moisturizer/vaseline from a young age.

Of course lifestyle is also very important. Dont do retard shit like suntan on the beach for 5 hours without sunscreen. Don’t smoke and drink, don’t eat processed foods that wreak havoc on your gut and skin microbiomes.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie

Bad plastic surgery or diet / drugs / alcohol ? Look at Katy Perry in her 20s to now she aged great compared to Iggy Azalea 20s to now aged poorly compared to her before.

Why is this?? Iggy used to be way better looking too younger
bbc

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc
seed oils & alcohol