Why do tiktok influencers try to relate to their audiences

Lokki

Lokki

Kangasalan pelätyin

He does not have this problem, why do people like him still try to relate to people like us? Is it for the views or the money? Or are they trying to act like they actually care about their audience and dont just do that for money.

Also he is a millionaire, tiktok famous and if I remember correctly atleast 185cm I dont think he knows anything about these kind of problems

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, Lynxress and Deleted member 51465
His gf is an LTB jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and PseduoAryan
None of them relate , plus looking for relatability online is just a shit idea

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
because they study what markets to NPC sheeps and act accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki and RAMU KAKA
op is a foid

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
Virtue signaling. It's like when famous born rich people try to create a narrative where they had a poor childhood and had to strugle a lot to reach the position they are today.

The masses love these fallacies.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and hypernormie
View attachment 2813462
He does not have this problem, why do people like him still try to relate to people like us? Is it for the views or the money? Or are they trying to act like they actually care about their audience and dont just do that for money.

Also he is a millionaire, tiktok famous and if I remember correctly atleast 185cm I dont think he knows anything about these kind of problems
hes 172cm

He probably just wants to fit in

I’m not a sub5 incel and don’t deal with incel problems so I don’t engage very much in those types of discussions but I can also feel my desire to give my input at times when it’s not appropriate

You have to enact some self restraint that not everybody has. Blackpill culture is becoming popular and normalized so a lot of normies will latch on to feel included.