Why do turks cope by saying they r not arabs?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Nor da i care

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Because we are not lol, i’ve never been called arab but yes some “turks” look or actually are arab because they have kurdish or syrian heritage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Because we are not lol, i’ve never been called arab but yes some “turks” look or actually are arab because they have kurdish or syrian heritage

What r u so

Turks are central asians. Anatolian turks are still part asian, anatolia was literally called "asia". Even Iraqi turks look asian. In fact even iraqi arabs end up looking like genghis khan once in a while.
Turks are very alpha I wish I had turk genetics.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and turkproducer
All muslims larp as arabs
It's shitskin mutt cope

Turks are central asians. Anatolian turks are still part asian, anatolia was literally called "asia". Even Iraqi turks look asian. In fact even iraqi arabs end up looking like genghis khan once in a while.
Turks are very alpha I wish I had turk genetics.
Ppl in Turkey are not central asian anymore though.. it’s still there definitely (which is why i have chinky eyes kind of) but the people now have been assimilated with other countries under ottoman rule

Ppl in Turkey are not central asian anymore though.. it’s still there definitely (which is why i have chinky eyes kind of) but the people now have been assimilated with other countries under ottoman rule
yeah but your language originated basically in mongolia

yeah but your language originated basically in mongolia
Yeah but that’s got nothing to do with this hat they look like, their genetics and pheno

Yeah but that’s got nothing to do with this hat they look like, their genetics and pheno
yeah it does. it's the reason some spanish look like germans while others like like moroccans. its because of historic migrations and genetics. I know only like 10% of turk DNA is from the original turks.

yeah it does. it's the reason some spanish look like germans while others like like moroccans. its because of historic migrations and genetics. I know only like 10% of turk DNA is from the original turks.
Yeah this is true but saying turks are central asians in 2019 is like saying spanish people are arab due to arab occupation..

Yeah this is true but saying turks are central asians in 2019 is like saying spanish people are arab due to arab occupation..
they dont speak arabic. turks do speak turkish.

they dont speak arabic. turks do speak turkish.
which has nothing to do with what a person looks like, and their genetic and pheno..

with this logic, this nepali person is hindi
A5C4E60D 9966 42DF B02D 076BC9656F43

just because she can understand hindi, doesn’t make her indian lol

just because she can understand hindi, doesn’t make her indian lol
There are different populations in India, some of which speak totally different languages and look different, but they're still Indian. and most Indians would say that anyone on the indian subcontinent is indian, regardless of which country they live in
you speak turkish right? so you can understand somebody in turkmenistan?

There are different populations in India, some of which speak totally different languages and look different, but they're still Indian. and most Indians would say that anyone on the indian subcontinent is indian, regardless of which country they live in
Yeah some of it but not all. Their accent is very heavy and they use retarded slang

I can understand reading but hearing it would be more difficult I think..

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
simple ; because we are not