Turks are least conservative "Muslim" people

Have you read the full verse - including the next line after that?
that's a drop in the ocean brother there's tons of other verses of the Quran talking about Jihad

that's a drop in the ocean brother there's tons of other verses of the Quran talking about Jihad
Jihad is great. So what if there is? These 'violent' verses which scare you are not a universal foreign policy statement..They are context dependent and have application under certain conditions and occasions (asbab al nuzul) or reason for the revelation. Similar to the Just War tradition which St Aquinas himself was indebted to Muslims.

Also the reason I like Shia islam more as a Christian is because I see them as fake Muslims as well.
Shias are not as you think they are. People have a very distorted image of shias because of the beef of popular US financed media with Iran, the vast overrepresentation on that media like reddit of secular diaspora iranians and so on. Majority of iranians are like western nafri people, they respect Islam and so on but they don't adhere 100% to the rules. The thing is that there the state is actually a go by the shia rules 100% and you need to FOCUS always that people ALWAYS HATE THE STATE AND THE POWER independently of their ideology, that's why in democracy only fake ones which are dictatorships gain elections for 20-30 years straight, so people there let's say they have less adherence to muslim rules because of the shiite goverment, and also because twelver shiism by itself is a mix between sunni islam and the papacy which are two contradictions. Anyways its a long subject

There are a lot of sects inside Shia. There are the twelvers which are the iranians, there are arab twelvers like the lebanese or the iraqis or gulf ones like Bahrainis which are practicing and follow the book, there are the ones who believe in only 5 imams the zaydis which are the yemenis, the closest to the sunnis and who are believers, there are sects thag are very far like the alawites which are extremely secular, etc

Anyways, the shiites are very divided in their beliefs and complex, if you are not well informed about the muslim world you wouldn't understand nothing about their dynamics. Sunnis we are more of a bloc on our beliefs but foreign powers have made sure to divide us internally using the nation state card and issues like tribalism, since we would be a nuclear superpower if we were one ummah with resources for everything.
they are not your traditional Sunni muslims who are following the real sect of islam and doing whatever their prophet told them to do
and the main reason why Christians don't like Islam is the actions and teachings of the prophet you probably already know this.
Christians dislike Islam mainly because of refugees and crime rates. Nowadays they don't give a damn about any actions of the Prophet, in fact the vast majority of christians cant even name you one event of the Qur'an with precision. Heck they barely can name events from the Bible apart from the basics of the basics.
instead They follow Imams and Ali is mostly their main source of guidance and ali differs a lot from the Prophet as the result they tend to be less violent and more understanding ( Yes violence is mostly introduced by Prophet Mohammed in the Quran and there's many verses in both the Quran and in the hadiths if you want me I can cite the verses for you)
No. Shias believe that Ali and the imams follow the Prophet. The matter with Shias is that they believe in different narration books. They also believe in a lot, and i mean a lot of muslim sunni hadiths and so on.

Our main differences with Shias is that we believe in different narration books, lots of events in their books are very similar to ours but they added lots of stuff under our point of view and so on, something which we call bid'ah on Islam (Innovation)

And dont worry, im pretty much very informed about every Qur'an verse and hadith there is out there, and have spent a lot of my life learning about different religions and philosophies in general. You can check my posting history, half of my posts in this trash hole are about this. It's just that i grew tired of arguing with users who are clearly just feds trying to disturb muslims online after some time so that's why i stopped these days.

Anyways sorry for writing such long comments i know you probably don't even read them all jfl don't worry it's late here so salam im going to sleep

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
why do you think the ottoman empire invaded so many countries
Christians dislike Islam mainly because of refugees and crime rates. Nowadays they don't give a damn about any actions of the Prophet, in fact the vast majority of christians cant even name you one event of the Qur'an with precision. Heck they barely can name events from the Bible apart from the basics of the basics.
that's the general normie population that thinks islam is bad because of crime rates, Christians are well informed of the prophet and they understand the root cause of violence in Islam

Some turks don't even care about islam all they care about is nationalism lol ( I don't really wanna say what I feel about turkey in general nor do I care about Greek vs Turk debate I'm talking objectively)

I've seen some turks have Christmas Trees, Santa Clauses and heck, even Jesus Icons as well JFL I don't think most of them associate themselves with any religion they are Kinda mix of many
but

the thing is they even try to kick other "stricter" muslims out of their country like afghans, arabs etc which I appriciate as a Christian if they keep doing it maybe they will rise up Christian flag someday.
Atheism is rising in turkey lmao christianity dies with the world in 76 years.