• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Matthias8272 and Cheesyrumble
The music is trash

I don’t, I just don’t like chinks

pop is a genre
it's just korean pop
and it's trash
what you linked it's more rnb, but still trash
People just generalize anything music in the Korean language as "kpop". The label is annoying. Idol boyband music is the stereotypical "kpop" and it doesn't represent the whole.

no point in bothering with girls that like kpop theyre mentally ill
Whatever man, I'm just saying the music isn't all bad

• Ugh..
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Only because Kpop fans on twitter are extremely spergy and it's left a bad taste in my mouth. But I did listen to a kpop song a long time ago and it was actually kind of good

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
It’s fetishistic exploitative and promotes negative stereotypes

• JFL
People just generalize anything music in the Korean language as "kpop". The label is annoying. Idol boyband music is the stereotypical "kpop" and it doesn't represent the whole.

Kpop is just contemporary pop music from korea, with rnb and hiphop influence most of the times, very overproduced and westernized

there's pop coming from korea that I wouldn't call kpop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Kpop is just contemporary pop music from korea, with rnb and hiphop influence most of the times, very overproduced and westernized

there's pop coming from korea that I wouldn't call kpop
That's kinda my point. Besides the annoying kpoop stans. It's literally just modern popular music in a different language.

That's kinda my point. Besides the annoying kpoop stans. It's literally just modern popular music in a different language.
Well it's a label that makes sense
When a girl says she listens to kpop she always listen to the same shit
Someone who listens to meaningful stone don't call her kpop

When someone watches an american indie film he isn't watching a hollywood film

• +1
the reason why no one likes k pop is because the stars look gay and feminine if they were masculine changs you would barely see anyone hate on them.

Why can’t ricecels understand this?

In the rest of the world being a feminine man is a giga failo and you will be bullied very hard

the reason why no one likes k pop is because the stars look gay and feminine if they were masculine changs you would barely see anyone hate on them.

In the west being a feminine man is a giga failo and you will be bullied very hard
Foids don't care. They have already have been watching trannies pretend to be males for over a decade. (Rupaul's drag).

It's only males who love to hate tbh. It's whatever. Many kpoop idols are prettyboy changs with washboard abs. That's not truly feminine, that's high class aesethics

Lifefuel for asians but this is the average kpop fan
13624208685_1912ba3e99_b.jpg

• JFL
Idk man I've been into bts on and off since 2019 watched quite a lot of concert videos to see what fans look like, even in white countries it's mainly ethnics there

It’s fetishistic exploitative and promotes negative stereotypes
K pop halo is a meme. With that being said, take all the fetishizing you can get.

Music sounds like shit. Tbh it's just gay. It's made for women and filled with changs for them to mire.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Idk man I've been into bts on and off since 2019 watched quite a lot of concert videos, even in white countries it's mainly ethnics there

75% ethnic fan in America ("hispanic" is a grey area) The US is only 60% white, so it's a 15% difference
"The demographics of K-pop listeners was never a secret: A look at the Korea Creative Content Agency’s Consumer Research Report on Korean Contents in the US Market (K-pop), published just before the pandemic started, shows the market breakdown of Americans who listen to K-pop is 29.7% Korean or Asian, 23.8% Hispanic or Latino and 24.9% white."

So basically Latinas are hard carrying kpoop in America compared to the size of the population lol

75% ethnic fan in America ("hispanic" is a grey area) The US is only 60% white, so it's a 15% difference
"The demographics of K-pop listeners was never a secret: A look at the Korea Creative Content Agency’s Consumer Research Report on Korean Contents in the US Market (K-pop), published just before the pandemic started, shows the market breakdown of Americans who listen to K-pop is 29.7% Korean or Asian, 23.8% Hispanic or Latino and 24.9% white."

So basically Latinas are hard carrying kpoop in America compared to the size of the population lol
I wasn't talking about US but yeah this stat also proves my point which was more so there aren't many white fans, I was counting faces from a recent US concert and it was like 1 ugly white for every 30+ ethnics. I'm just stating observations I've seen fans are generally ethnic online and at concerts

• +1

In the rest of the world being a feminine man is a giga failo and you will be bullied very hard
Niggas that look like tim chung are considered subhumans in korea. If you think those kpop niggas are feminine youre coping. 90% of them have 6packs or 8packs.

Moggers

• +1
K pop halo is a meme. With that being said, take all the fetishizing you can get.
Nah it’s real but I don’t like it because I want girl to like me for who I really am I would rathe r be incel than have 100 Stacie’s if they fetish oze me and don’t see me for who I am inside

because it's aesthetically shit and retarded. it's basically a third hand copy paste of nigger culture as filtered through the lens of weak as piss asians with low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Niggas that look like tim chung are considered subhumans in korea. If you think those kpop niggas are feminine youre coping. 90% of them have 6packs or 8packs.

Moggers

anyone can get 6 packs with low bf. their body shape and facial features are extremely feminine. they are engaged in an activity that is inherently feminine. only chad can sing without looking piss weak.

anyone can get 6 packs with low bf. their body shape and facial features are extremely feminine. they are engaged in an activity that is inherently feminine. only chad can sing without looking piss weak.
Over for you if you think a hyper capitalistic company would market a bunch of ugly men.

You are all idiots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16369
Over for you if you think a hyper capitalistic company would market a bunch of ugly men.

You are all idiots
True, PSL forums should ban the discussion of gook beauty standards. It will never be comprehensible to western men. They will just say fake and gay.

Thankfully zoomer foids are mentally ill and bisexual

You are all idiots
objectively ugly people get promoted all the time. look at jewlywood and all the shotgun barrel nostril niggers in the music industry

True, PSL forums should ban the discussion of gook beauty standards. It will never be comprehensible to western men. They will just say fake and gay.
Its so retarded. Do people here actually think groups of ugly men are earning those company millions?

Gooks arent some uncivilized niggas like blacks and curries, they aftually have a whole society, they have a whole different beauty standard and shit.

Over if you dont think kpop moggers are moggers

• JFL
objectively ugly people get promoted all the time. look at jewlywood and all the shotgun barrel nostril niggers in the music industry
Nigga, the point of kpop idols is that they look good. Most of the moggers in kpop have 0 talents and just got casted off of a street because they were good looking.

Kpop stans collect photocards and photobooks of their favourite moggers while fans of jewlywood just listen to the jewmaxxed music

• JFL
I support kpop, but I don't think it has ever helped me get laid.

• +1
Bruh, gooks have nothing to do with jews. The Korean public is the most lookist society on the planet. Only the top of the top get to be in idol groups. It's OK if men hate them, that's natural to hate other men who are worshipped by foids. Foid worship equals 💰 🤑 💸

Nigga, the point of kpop idols is that they look good. Most of the moggers in kpop have 0 talents and just got casted off of a street because they were good looking.

Kpop stans collect photocards and photobooks of their favourite moggers while fans of jewlywood just listen to the jewmaxxed music
Simple as

• JFL
Simple as

I got mogged by a mingyu photocard today. Some seventeen stans brutally laughed at me and then i came to .org crying about it.

Over for nonmingyucels

• JFL

asians are just uglier as a whole, the kpops are the better looking asians they could find. they are still objectively ugly.

both gooks and jews have an emasculation agenda. china is redpilled on it and they blame the cia, but what it really is, is the west's jew induced culture of feminism and cuckoldry. korea is the asian country next to japan that has the greatest western influence.

I got mogged by a mingyu photocard today. Some seventeen stans brutally laughed at me and then i came to .org crying about it.

Over for nonmingyucels
@Cheesyrumble witnessed me get cucked by a 5'4" LTN jap. It's fucking over bro.

• JFL
Because Iranian women prefer k-pop changs over Shia Abduls. South Asian women are the same but you don’t see me hating.
No, they don't.

Cheesyrumble probably masturbates to my threads about getting mogged by gooks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Cheesyrumble
asians are just uglier as a whole, the kpops are the better looking asians they could find. they are still objectively ugly.

both gooks and jews have an emasculation agenda. china is redpilled on it and they blame the cia, but what it really is, is the west's jew induced culture of feminism and cuckoldry. korea is the asian country next to japan that has the greatest western influence.
Like I said, western men obviously hate it and will never see the appeal. But if it works, don't fix it. The cash flow is great. China tried to ban kpoop. But chinese fans just broke a record for the most amount albums sold for a kpoop artist ever. They can't stop the flow

• +1

Youre fucking autistic.

Of course chinese people are muh emasculated in the usa. They have a shit ton of anti chinese propaganda.

You cant say gooks are ugly. The first hollywood foid magnet was a jap, thats how the whole muh emasculation of muh asian men started, some hollywood jew director envied the japanese mogger

• Woah
Trump's wife realized the power of kpoop changs

• So Sad
Because Iranian women prefer k-pop changs over Shia Abduls. South Asian women are the same but you don’t see me hating.
Because you’re a cuckold. You probably get horny.

Youre fucking autistic.

Of course chinese people are muh emasculated in the usa. They have a shit ton of anti chinese propaganda.

You cant say gooks are ugly. The first hollywood foid magnet was a jap, thats how the whole muh emasculation of muh asian men started, some hollywood jew director envied the japanese mogger
Hollywood jew = the enemy of east asian men

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Hollywood jew = the enemy of east asian men
I really cant stand you.

First you say something based and logical

And then you do this shit and sound like an aznidentity autist.

• JFL