Why do u hate kpoop?

do you guys think it would be anti racist to kill every ugly/short asian? that way the sterotypes will be DEBUNKED FOREVER

do you guys think it would be anti racist to kill every ugly/short asian? that way the sterotypes will be DEBUNKED FOREVER
They aren’t stereotypes, it’s a fact that East Asian men are shorter and less endowed (dick) than other races.

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
They aren’t stereotypes, it’s a fact that East Asian men are shorter and less endowed than other races.
i think a lot of those people are empty vessels (no soul) and manifested by racists tbh
in my expierence real asians are average of around 5'11 to 6'1 or slightly taller than most generic whites and slightly shorter than dutch

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I really cant stand you.

First you say something based and logical

And then you do this shit and sound like an aznidentity autist.
Where's the lie? Just look at all the movies with asian males jestermaxxing for the cumskin jew producers lmao.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
in my expierence real asians are average of around 5'11 to 6'1 or slightly taller than most generic whites and slightly shorter than dutch
Cope like the Pope. Asian zoomers (North East Asian) are 5’8 on average. SEA zoomers are roughly 5’6-5’7.

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
Cope like the Pope. Asian zoomers (North East Asian) are 5’8 on average. SEA zoomers are roughly 5’6-5’7.
maybe its your energetic frequency that causes you to attract such examples?

I'D try some deep meditation on everyone is equal is theory and tell me what you see afterwards

you have to internalize that everyone is equal, has valueable expeirence to share and not some mere puppet to "mog" or be "mogged by" or observe dicks size or face

its kinda similar to why ghosts haunt certain people

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 16369
gooks btfo in this thread. jews won.

They aren’t stereotypes, it’s a fact that East Asian men are shorter and less endowed (dick) than other races.
Korean studies on penis size have shown they fall perfectly into the world average bhai. 5.0”+ inches.

• +1
Korean studies on penis size have shown they fall perfectly into the world average bhai. 5.0”+ inches.
Koreans are below the global average. Mind you, they have the biggest dicks in East Asia, on average

Koreans are below the global average. Mind you, they have the biggest dicks in East Asia, on average
What is the global average according to you? Based on three studies throughout the decades, they are increasing in numbers. Mirin them.

• +1

• JFL
can't believe i was talking about music and after 5 posts people are discussing korean dicks

gaining followers by degeneracy and sexualizing artist instead of music itself
artist are gook and disgusting
fans are ugly and disgusting

gaining followers by degeneracy and sexualizing artist instead of music itself
artist are gook and disgusting
fans are ugly and disgusting
That's funny coming from a literal deathnik.

Because kpop, along with rap music, is a jewish tool for subversion of faustian western civilization. The kikes realized that hiphop is no longer that effective in regards of brainwashing white women into racemixxing with lesser men and created kpoop.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Korea is such a hellhole, no reason for anyone to idolize, let alone like, the culture, and country

random ass thread to get revived :feelshah: