Why do ugly people cope with IQ?

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
The biggest geniuses ever were usually good looking.

Bobby Fischer, one of the best chess players in history
D962B4A5 66A6 45F9 9D83 480CCA8C93C8
High tier normie if not chadlite

William James Sidis, had a ratio IQ of like 260. Was basically equivilant to a harvard professor at the age of 12 or something.
9BDC299C F2DE 4359 9F55 9BB4C432A69C
chadlite

Nikola Tesla, revolutionised electrical engineering, countless modern inventions rely on his work.
C06D096D C289 4AD3 A82B 911D65171BE9
Chad

Albert Einstein, creator of general relativity and special relativity, GPS and many other high tech devices rely on his theories to function. He's literally what people think of when you say 'genius'
16061BBB D9C2 41E6 84E8 8105A25A6CA1
Normie if not high tier normie

Alexander the great, likely the greatest military leader ever.
72CAA6C9 2F4B 4FD4 9CBF BDD8B02E8447
High tier chad to giga chad

Richard Feynman, one of the pioneers of quantum theory.
DD652414 1603 43FB AB63 D16DAB41E7C5
high tier normie

Clearly, extreme intelligence and looks are correlated. None of them are deformed looking in the slightest, why would they be? You need very good genes to build such an efficient brain, it'd be ridiculous that you'd fail to develop an at least normal phenotype.

People are ugly because of genetic mutation, causing your body to deform, if you have short spindly legs and crooked nose, you probably have a defective brain as well.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Gargamel and 13 others
the bigger cope is that dudes with large foreheads think that they are smart

now look at all these geniuses with 0 forehead

+kubrick, kafka

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargamel, Richard_Hungwell, Mewton and 4 others

+kubrick, kafka
They all have normal to big foreheads.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bakin donuts 🍩
only last dude has a big one

other are short or average
Only einstein and alexander have a normal sized forehead. All the others have big foreheads.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
because they're confined forever to memorize some trivia of obscure hobbies from their choice while Chad fuck their oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 15164, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Only einstein and alexander have a normal sized forehead. All the others have big foreheads.
are you blind?
bobby fischer has a small one
sidis literally doesnt have a forehead

ye tesla has a high one okay

but check kubrick and kafka

because they're confined forever to memorize some trivia of obscure hobbies from their choice while Chad fuck their oneitis
It's over for them. Incels are collecting pokemon cards while chad is writing theorems and fucking their onetis

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 13787, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others

View attachment 1732834

William James Sidis, had a ratio IQ of like 260. Was basically equivilant to a harvard professor at the age of 12 or something.
View attachment 1732836
chadlite

Nikola Tesla, revolutionised electrical engineering, countless modern inventions rely on his work.
View attachment 1732840
Chad

Albert Einstein, creator of general relativity and special relativity, GPS and many other high tech devices rely on his theories to function. He's literally what people think of when you say 'genius'
View attachment 1732843

View attachment 1732844

View attachment 1732846
high tier normie

Clearly, extreme intelligence and looks are correlated. None of them are deformed looking in the slightest, why would they be? You need very good genes to build such an efficient brain, it'd be ridiculous that you'd fail to develop an at least normal phenotype.

People are ugly because of genetic mutation, causing your body to deform, if you have short spindly legs and crooked nose, you probably have a defective brain as well.
Tesla was no chad lol.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, datboijj, GetShrekt and 2 others
View attachment 1732840
Chad
Telsa died a virgin this just proves that looks aren't everything and that iq can't even help you, incels are simply wired different than normal people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood, datboijj, IncelsBraincels and 2 others
are you blind?
bobby fischer has a small one
sidis literally doesnt have a forehead

ye tesla has a high one okay

but check kubrick and kafka
Bobby has a very long mid face and lower third.
E24C00E9 A28B 403B BCC4 41FA24CB8DE1

William has literaly just combed his hair forwards.
0FFA6253 0BC6 4CD9 BFED 086A0B65978B

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 13787
Telsa died a virgin this just proves that looks aren't everything and that iq can't even help you, incels are simply wired different than normal people
he didnt want to fuck
all basic human needs, he was above them. an ubermensch

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Richard_Hungwell
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Gargamel, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
None of these ppl except the first one are even HTN

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, datboijj and GetShrekt
yes and both dudes have short foreheads
big craniums maybe , like behind ye
they dont have khabib head
They're not short. You're getting confused by Williams hairstyle and bobby's long ass face.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
He was so Smart that probably figured how to more plesure in his mind than sleeping with women, back most women looked bad anyway 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
He was so Smart that probably figured how to more plesure in his mind than sleeping with women, back most women looked bad anyway 🤣
He clearly wasn't hated by women, he was something of a superstar during his youth. He could've gotten a wife pretty easily. He must have been low libido

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 13787
Gotta have more than that. Being a chadster isn't just about lacking halos. It's about having halos. He ain't got none of them. Maybe the nose, but that's it.
His halo is near perfect proportions.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 17791
Tesla tried to pick up some women, didnt work out though, so then he got older and didnt care.
Same goes with Newton - died a virgin, but he tried, got laughed at and then it was over for him.
probably just bullshit myth like einstein struggling in school.

• So Sad
I heard that women wanted him, but he refused to concentrate on his works. Clear he inhibited his natural urgeses.
He seems pretty aspie so that makes sense.

• So Sad

View attachment 1732834

View attachment 1732836
chadlite

View attachment 1732840
Chad

View attachment 1732843

View attachment 1732844

View attachment 1732846
high tier normie

Nigga. These aren’t chads maybe htn at best
Just cherry pick normies and call them chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and isis_Bleach
They mog you hard.
Whether they mog me is irrelevant I could be an acid face burn victim and still say whether they’re normie or not
I even mog half of these niggas since I’m 6’2 and some of these are just plain old old ass boomers and alexander is gigachad like wtf?

probably just bullshit myth like einstein struggling in school.
So I googled Nikola Tesla and you are right: he was giga mogger, but he chose not to have romantic discourses so his mind wouldnt "wander".

As a young man, Tesla was very attractive. He was very tall and slender, and although he was no Adonis, his other features made up for his “shortage” - 2 meters height. Fair, spiritualized, calm, almost shy; he was well educated, soft-spoken; he dressed well even when he didn’t have enough funds for expensive clothes. His blue-green eyes attracted girls. However, throughout all his life Tesla was avoiding romantic encounters and anything that would lead into romance as thoroughly as other people sought for it.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 19301 and Deleted member 17791
funny seeing tesla as chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Whether they mog me is irrelevant I could be an acid face burn victim and still say whether they’re normie or not
I even mog half of these niggas since I’m 6’2 and some of these are just plain old old ass boomers and alexander is gigachad like wtf?
Cope, Nikola jaw mogs 99% of all men
DC78BD8C 56CD 4B1D BD0B A274F0676922

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Johnnybegood and Danish_Retard
it's not ugly people that cope with iq it's people with poor social skills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Eggs, Deleted member 20153 and 1 other person
So I googled Nikola Tesla and you are right: he was giga mogger, but he chose not to have romantic discourses so his mind wouldnt "wander".
I knew it. I wonder about newton, he was very autistic.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Eggs
His halo is near perfect proportions.
Yes but If there's nothing physically special about someone like that then people (women in particular) will see them as unattractive/silly if they're inhibited, or simply not masculine. Tesla wasn't very masculine in a social sense. If you tried to explain his lack of falios and near perfect proportions to girls who knew him they'd think you're crazy because the way they feel about him due to the way he acts is what sets the tone.

and I can find many exmaples of ugly geniuses so this thread is worthless

but in general good traits come in packages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Danish_Retard, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
  • So Sad

You just admitted that it is true and you'd have to look for exceptions to the rule. So you didn't invalidate my thread at all.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard

+kubrick, kafka
again lying even with pictures shown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 17791
You just admitted that it is true and you'd have to look for exceptions to the rule. So you didn't invalidate my thread at all.
I did because you were arguing geniuses were good looking not the existence of aweak correlation between looks and intellgence

I did because you were arguing geniuses were good looking not the existence of aweak correlation between looks and intellgence

View attachment 1732834

View attachment 1732836
chadlite

View attachment 1732840
Chad

View attachment 1732843

View attachment 1732844

View attachment 1732846
high tier normie

Clearly, extreme intelligence and looks are correlated.
"correlated"

Don't strawman.

• So Sad
  • So Sad

Im ugly myself and I thought I can find ugly geniuses too and tbh all I found is Socrates - but he was gymmaxxed hght T, soldier and philosopher.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Im ugly myself and I thought I can find ugly geniuses too and tbh all I found is Socrates - but he was gymmaxxed hght T, soldier and philosopher.
good avi tbh

Attachments

• 90092BC1-F4BE-432E-8079-46E3CBE40FE6.webp
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Eggs