he kinda looks like u
Kinda.
E0FC4D4E 0FDB 4411 ABBF DDFA193D851B
9646BF12 524D 4F15 B5E3 E3D882162F7B

tongue cherry GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 17791
You proved nothing. You're annoying me now.
He proved your argument was irrelevant by stating he can find many ugly geniuses.

You claimed good looks and extreme intelligence was correlated and your whole argument is based on using those guys faces.

Its not exception to the rule if he can find as many as you posted here cause your rule so far his based on those few guys you posted.

Good traits come in package in general but your argument to prove extreme intelligence and looks are correlated is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and the BULL
He proved your argument was irrelevant by stating he can find many ugly geniuses.

You claimed good looks and extreme intelligence was correlated and your whole argument is based on using those guys faces.

Its not exception to the rule if he can find as many as you posted here cause your rule so far his based on those few guys you posted.

Good traits come in package in general but your argument to prove extreme intelligence and looks are correlated is shit.
What does correlation mean retard?

You also admitted good looks and high intelligence come hand in hand in general.

What does correlation mean retard?

You also admitted good looks and high intelligence come hand in hand in general.
Yes, but if someone can find as many ugly guys with high intelligence your argument starts falling appart.

Its about being able to measure it properly to which extent its correlated and the impact it have. You need better examples to prove this cause if too many ugly guys are smarter than peoples better looking than them then one can start making the argument that good looks and extreme intelligence aren't correlated. I'd say from experience that good genes and intelligence is correlated but not always looks it's not an indicator good enough.

high tier chad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 17791
Yes, but if someone can find as many ugly guys with high intelligence your argument starts falling appart.
Go try. I can't find much and op is destroying one of my copes about intelectualism-maxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You can’t rate faces for shit jfl

Bitch i remember you making an IQ test thread a while ago, started a dick measuring contest with it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and datboijj
Bitch i remember you making an IQ test thread a while ago, started a dick measuring contest with it
I have a decent face so it's all good.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
  • JFL
The geniuses posted objectively look good but don't appeal to the female gaze
Women have a mechanism built in to sniff out genius IQ men and avoid them

How come, would be real easy for you to get a social life

Based parents
Because I did shit in school. I was taken to homeschool.

I never developed very good social skills, I'm also low libido so I never look for relationships.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath