Why do uncles hate LGBT people so much?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I see a lot of incels hating LGBT people here. Why they hate? Why do you guys care about what others do with their bodies?

The reason is pretty obvious. LGBT people are accepted by the majority in civilized countries. LGBT people tend to have a healthy sex life. Incels face a completely different situation: Incels aren't accepted and incels don't have any sex at all. The reason is jealousy. Incels try to cope by hanging on old dogmas.

Hating LGBT people won't help you. It makes you non-NT in developed countries

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, softlysoftly, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Because they are annoying and believe they are main characters simply because they fuck their own gender.

So many gays make it their entire personality and that's the reason people still hate them. But you aren't allowed to say that.

They go out of their way to act extremely feminine and have no personality besides being gay. (Gay men)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Because they are annoying and believe they are main characters simply because they fuck their own gender.

So many gays make it their entire personality and that's the reason people still hate them. But you aren't allowed to say that.

They go out of their way to act extremely feminine and have no personality besides being gay. (Gay men)
are traps gay?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah of course.

I'd still let em suck me off if they looked like a girl tho, I'll take what I can get :ogre:
So why is it bad if they act feminine then

So why is it bad if they act feminine then
Traps are guys who look like and dress up as girls right? Or even male to female trannys.

If you're gonna act like a girl, then actually try to look like a girl. Being feminine without changing your appearance is just attention seeking autism. Imo gays are just men who want to be girls but are in denial, for the most part atleast. There are always outliers, some people even like eating shit and piss :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and GetShrekt
Lol you defiently are a faggot retard troll :lul::lul::lul::lul:

natural disgust response to repulsive aberrations. if you don't have it, you're most likely an oversocialized twink faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I see a lot of incels hating LGBT people here. Why they hate? Why do you guys care about what others do with their bodies?

The reason is pretty obvious. LGBT people are accepted by the majority in civilized countries. LGBT people tend to have a healthy sex life. Incels face a completely different situation: Incels aren't accepted and incels don't have any sex at all. The reason is jealousy. Incels try to cope by hanging on old dogmas.

this is not true @Pendejo is incel and who is also gay and loves to support the lgbt groups

Get shrekt why change your name. Also how much was it to change