Why do users from India rate me the lowest?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Users from India always rate me LTN
Users from UK and Europe rate me MTN
Users from USA it's a mixed bag.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCR7, Deleted member 19994, incel194012940 and 3 others
Cos Indians are a lot better looking than Europeans and Americans on average

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCR7, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16369 and 16 others
jealousy. I have seen you and you are MTN. your only real failo is your buggish eye area

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCR7, Shrek2OnDvD, Danish_Retard and 4 others
jealousy. I have seen you and you are MTN. your only real failo is your buggish eye area
I get failioed for my colour and eyes. I don't think I fit into conventional indian beauty standards at all.

Users from India always rate me LTN
Users from UK and Europe rate me MTN
Users from USA it's a mixed bag.
normally, u'd think people would rate people from their own race as higher, but for certain races its not the case

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I get failioed for my colour and eyes. I don't think I fit into conventional indian beauty standards at all.
It's just self hate and projection I'm guessing

A lot of ethnics are good with that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Shrek2OnDvD and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
MTN face imo
height is prob what bumps you down to LTN

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deprived and FailedNormieManlet
normally, u'd think people would rate people from their own race as higher, but for certain races its not the case
yeah not even going to bs here, but incels.is was full of indians and I thought I was legit truecel looking
It's just self hate and projection I'm guessing

A lot of ethnics are good with that shit
I think so in a lot of cases, users from more western countries rate me higher. I truly am ugly in india lol
wdym? most indians are brown
Indians worship lighter skin, I am quite dark and so I do not fit into their ideal of beauty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
  • Woah
The Curry gaze

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, the BULL and FailedNormieManlet
send location pics to rate

• JFL
because they haven't taken the BBC color contrast pilled, white women absolutely hate lightskin ethnics, we are redundant whites with small dicks to them
@ScoobyCurry420

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, ScoobyCurry420, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
because they haven't taken the BBC color contrast pilled, white women absolutely hate lightskin ethnics, we are redundant whites with small dicks to them
@ScoobyCurry420
My pheno mogs

Nigga why u asking, you know its cus of coloring and pheno

Surely my pheno would be judged harder by whites though
They're tryna rate you by comparing you to the avg indian guy, but they're failing miserably at it cus they have no idea what the avg indian guy even looks like.

By facial features, you're MTN. Coloring brings you down to LTN.

Even if im wrong, suffice it to say you're somewhere between LTN-MTN

• +1
They're tryna rate you by comparing you to the avg indian guy, but they're failing miserably at it cus they have no idea what the avg indian guy even looks like.

By facial features, you're MTN. Coloring brings you down to LTN.

Even if im wrong, suffice it to say you're somewhere between LTN-MTN
Maybe, but UK users do know what indians look like since we have plenty here. It's only like in giga white euro countries they don't.
I reckon india colour tax is the reason why I'm LTN there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Why do you care about the ratings of some male virgins?

It’s like asking for real estate advice from a garbage man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and FailedNormieManlet
Why do you care about the ratings of some male virgins?

It’s like asking for real estate advice from a garbage man
Idk, they’re my same ethnicity so I’d expect them to rate higher.

Idk, they’re my same ethnicity so I’d expect them to rate higher.
The only reason why you should post and ask for a rate is to get Dm’ed by girls afterwards

• Woah
The only reason why you should post and ask for a rate is to get Dm’ed by girls afterwards
I ask for rate to know where I am realistically and to know which sort of girls to approach tbh. I got gaslit into thinking I was subhuman looking before even tho I was normie tier.

OLD the standards are too high

I ask for rate to know where I am realistically and to know which sort of girls to approach tbh. I got gaslit into thinking I was subhuman looking before even tho I was normie tier.

OLD the standards are too high
Ask girls instead.

Just ask them if they find you attractive or not. No rate needed, girls don’t rate guys with numbers. They go hot or not hot

• Woah
Ask girls instead.

Just ask them if they find you attractive or not. No rate needed, girls don’t rate guys with numbers. They go hot or not hot
Like irl? Girls will just say a nice answer though? How do you propose I go around getting an honest answer?
I'm way too curious abt how you look jfl
I’m an avg looking guy, I can pm jfl

Like irl? Girls will just say a nice answer though? How do you propose I go around getting an honest answer?

Can you pm? I want to see

• +1

You can tell from their reaction

• Woah
My store got bought by Pakis and I must admit I didn't know there was as much diversity in eye color when it came to curry people. 2 got light green eyes, and 3 got light brown

• JFL

Cold approach by saying hi. If women are consistently repulsed its over

You can tell from their reaction
As of recently, most girls who are my height and ethnicity are quite positive to me I suppose. They approach me, smile at me, and don't mind if I touch them. I've even been randomly complimented on my hair by girls in the smoking area. I've not been brutally rejected in a while now since I changed my hair tbh

Curries cant rate from my experiences some curry here rated me as normie

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Only listen to white raters tbh

All the ethnics have hidden agendas and bias

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Curry Suicide, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
yeah not even going to bs here, but incels.is was full of indians and I thought I was legit truecel looking

I think so in a lot of cases, users from more western countries rate me higher. I truly am ugly in india lol

Indians worship lighter skin, I am quite dark and so I do not fit into their ideal of beauty
This. Not only indians but most ethnics in general.

• +1