Why do white people ignore black girls?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Whenever i go out to a mall or college campus I'll see so many black guys with white girls but almost never the other way around. There are pretty much no white guys with black girls. And I've had a couple of them tell me that they don't like dark skinned women. But that also brings up another mystery. How come south indian black skinned women are not rejected like black African women despite being the same skin color and even having a similar face as Africans. I've actually mistaken some of these south indian women for negro women many times. You would think that they would recieve the exact same treatment. What is so different about them when they look 90% the same as an African? And they're still hideous compared to a Latina, arab, Asian, or white girl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomogger, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
Bc their apes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomogger, FacialStructure404, Myth and 24 others
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 23778
They are low T.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Because black women are masculine. Even black men don't want them so why would white men want them

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, mulattomogger, Myth and 12 others
Agreed, they shouldn't ignore them when they can lynch them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomogger, studymaxxer, 5.5psl and 12 others
Black women offer a man nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, try2beme, mulattomogger and 7 others
. How come south indian black skinned women are not rejected like black African women despite being the same skin color and even having a similar face as Africans. I've actually mistaken some of these south indian women for negro women many times. You would think that they would recieve the exact same treatment. What is so different about them when they look 90% the same as an African? And they're still hideous compared to a Latina, arab, Asian, or white girl.
They don't?

Isn't colorism in indian even worse than for blacks?

• +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, Deleted member 23778, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
They don't?

No but i mean when they're in the west. Why don't they recieve the same treatment from white people? What makes them special? When they look like Africans.

Lightskin black women look good black women are the same as asian men almost nobody wants thzm

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, studymaxxer, slavicpsycho and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, angelo and LampPostPrime
Indian females still are feminine and polite
There are plenty of black girls that are feminine and polite, still they get ignored.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 8365, 5.5psl and 8 others
No but i mean when they're in the west. Why don't they recieve the same treatment from white people? What makes them special? When they look like Africans.
Idk, but does that mean you see dark skinned indian girls with white men all the time or what?

Like dark skinned indian girls are completely absent in fashion, music, hollywood etc for example

Idk, but does that mean you see dark skinned indian girls with white men all the time or what?

Like dark skinned indian girls are completely absent in fashion, music, hollywood etc for example
No not all the time but they do just get accepted much more than black women despite having the same complexion.

Everyone is different, but generally asian males and black women have it the worst in dating

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Myth, Blackgymmax and 6 others
Everyone is different, but generally asian males and black women have it the worst in dating
Asian guys dont have it that bad. They have asian girls that will take them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, mulattomogger, Deleted member 8365 and 9 others
I have bad news for asian guys
No like when i go out of the house into the real world i see asian men walking around with asian women. They aren't single by any means

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Cheesyrumble
They are too masculine, would fuck anyways.

You can tell black women have it rough because when you call those phone dating hotlines 99% of them are black women

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, thereallegend and datboijj
cos males care about race mixing more, i habe bever seen a white guy with a dravidian girl

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and datboijj
cos males care about race mixing more, i habe bever seen a white guy with a dravidian girl
Which country do you live in? I've seen it on youtube before. Don't know what's so much better about a goofy looking black dravidian girl vs a black African girl. I just don't understand how these apu girls do better than black girls when they look 80% the fucking same.

Which country do you live in? I've seen it on youtube before. Don't know what's so much better about a goofy looking black dravidian girl vs a black African girl. I just don't understand how these apu girls do better than black girls when they look 80% the fucking same.
The uk, i dont see those couples but idk if i would choose a black girl over dravidian, tough question

You mean in the US or generally!! I think the ones outside of the US do okey, but for the Americans it mostly has to do with the way they carry themselves. Most of them are ghetto and greasy af and they are not afraid of making a scene in public and embarrassing you and nobody wanna associate with that and generally speaking they are not great looking, there are cute black women, but white women have the light skin blue eyes blond hair halo. I'm not racist or anything just saying my honest observation.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 24507
Because they are ugly, there'no other reason

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, ManletBlackcel, Myth and 6 others
African women despite being the same skin color and even having a similar face as Africans
Who the fuck said that they have same face.

Dark skin indian women = aryanic features

Black women = baboon features

We are not the same as those nigger monkies.

Downloadfile

Downloadfile1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, mulattocel, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others

No actually dravidian faces look somewhat African since they have flat lips and broad nose. But yeah their faces are different but still, it's the skin complexion that is the same and considered a turn off for most men

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
No actually dravidian faces look somewhat African since they have flat lips and broad nose.
Who the fuck said this.

Dravidian people no way looks like niggers.

I havr stayed months. Every single dravidian people have straight hair, a sign of Aryanic trait.

Meanwhile all niggers are bald or have patchy hair.

Dont compare us with monkies.

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 29155
Look at this, every single one has long straight hair. Northing like niggers who are all bald with patchy hair.
Fkf7jb2g bonded labourers rescued tamil nadu september 2018 625x300 19 September 18

You stupid motherfucker retard how the fuck do you group us with these nigger monkies.
South Sudan children D200 0630 18 469412 1

Last edited:
They don't?

this guy is a retard. Even the darkest dravidian girl don’t even look close to a nigger.

All have slim nose and straight hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
But those dark skinned south indian women are apes too aren't they?
Fucking piece of shit motherfucker i will stab you to death if i ever meet you in virtual reality GTA V.

How the fuck do you compare our women to these ugly monkirs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, studymaxxer and Deleted member 29155
. I'm not racist or anything just saying my honest observation.
don’t hesitate to say the truth.

Blacks are ugly. Desegregation was a mistake.

Say it out loud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, angelo, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
You mean in the US or generally!! I think the ones outside of the US do okey, but for the Americans it mostly has to do with the way they carry themselves. Most of them are ghetto and greasy af and they are not afraid of making a scene in public and embarrassing you and nobody wanna associate with that and generally speaking they are not great looking, there are cute black women, but white women have the light skin blue eyes blond hair halo. I'm not racist or anything just saying my honest observation.

Hamite (so-called African) women do the worst in Europe as well because they’re fat and ugly and nobody wants them there either.

It’s no different than the U.S.

We are not the same as those nigger monkies.

View attachment 2323769

View attachment 2323771

Nicki Minaj isn’t “black” and is considered a beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) woman, stupid curry nigger and curry nigger women look like deformed chimps.

Elamite (so-called East Indian) women are literally ugly chimps and are at the bottom along with those ugly Hamite (so-called African) women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and khvirgin
this guy is a retard. Even the darkest dravidian girl don’t even look close to a nigger.

All have slim nose and straight hair.
Dravidian gigastacy 😍

TL5qf6AG9NrA1r0sfCNiZkHd6wizcg20wIrSCLfDut0.jpg

African subhuman 🤮

190524181015-04-cnn-as-equals-nigeria-consent-large-169.jpg

JFL it’s so funny seeing you pajeets seethe so hard for blacks, they mog your race of streetshitting skinnyfat dalits to oblivion, why do you think they have more smv than you on the west?

You can cope all you want here with “muh caucasian skull, muh straight hair, muh we wuz aryan and shit”, but truth is that in the real world you would get cucked by BBC lmao

awQn3GW_700b.jpg

Seriously I cringe so hard when I see curries like you act like you are above anyone, your ancestors that migrated to Europe centuries ago (gypsies) are considered the lowest of the low here :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, oxymoron, Myth and 4 others
Hamite (so-called African) women do the west in euro as well because they’re fat and ugly and nobody wants them there either.

Nicki Minaj isn’t “black” and is considered a beautiful Israelite (so-called Negro) woman, stupid curry nigger and curry nigger women look like deformed chimps.

View attachment 2323893

View attachment 2323895

Elamite (so-called East Indian) women are literally ugly chimps and are at the bottom along with those ugly Hamite (so-called African) women.

dnr : monkey speak

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 24507
Hamite (so-called African) women do the worst in Europe as well because they’re fat and ugly and nobody wants them there either.

It’s no different than the U.S.

View attachment 2323893

View attachment 2323895

when will this guy stop pretend that african and african american women are two different species

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, angelo and Deleted member 24507
when will this guy stop pretend that african and african american women are two different species

“african” and “african american” doesn’t exist but Israelites (so-called Negroes) and Hamites (so-called Africans) are two different nations, Esau. Your own Edomite (so-called White) brethern acknowledges that as well.

• Ugh..
Reactions: angelo
“african” and “african american” doesn’t exist but Israelites (so-called Negroes) and Hamites (so-called Africans) are two different nations, Esau. Your own Edomite (so-called White) brethern acknowledges that as well.

View attachment 2323938
Where do Hamites live since it's a nation?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Where do Hamites live since it's a nation?

Hamites (so-called Africans) in the land of Ham (Africa), but they’ve immigrated to the West and Asia as well.

Say it out loud.
You’re literally Indian lmao @Obito

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Myth, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
Hamites (so-called Africans) in the land of Ham (Africa), but they’ve immigrated to the West and Asia as well.
if you cant tell by looking at someone if they're Israelite or Hamite, this whole shit will never make sense

Stay safe

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, angelo and Deleted member 24507

Isn't Nicki Trini? I think she is part Indian, a lot of people from Trinidad and Tobago are part Indian and part so-called black (Israelite). Gives them a unique look.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

Say it out loud.
ur post history says different tbh
biggest bbc poster on this website u currycel.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 24507
if you cant tell by looking at someone if they're Israelite or Hamite, this whole shit will never make sense

Stay safe

Too bad I can tell who’s an Israelite (so-called Negro) and who’s a Hamite (so-called African) and I’ve been doing it since I’ve been on here, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

Stay coping though, red ape.

Isn't Nicki Trini? I think she is part Indian, a lot of people from Trinidad and Tobago are part Indian and part so-called black (Israelite). Gives them a unique look.

Trini just means someone’s from Trinidad and Nicki Minaj is a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) woman.

Her parents:

The Coolies you’re talking about are bastards (mixed people) and they’re not Israelites.

Deuteronomy 23:2 👉A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord👈; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

“Indo Caribbean” is a culture not an ethnicity as well.

“There, Asian, African, indigenous, and European customs commingled and gave rise to a distinct Indo-Caribbean culture.”

Last edited:
You’re literally Indian lmao @Obito
"desegregation was a mistake"
he thinks his dark dravidian ass would be allowed to mingle with his white saviors

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, studymaxxer, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
@Ozell Israelite are so-called blacks in Brazil also Israelites since they were part of the slave trade? Or are they Hamites?

@Ozell Israelite are so-called blacks in Brazil also Israelites since they were part of the slave trade? Or are they Hamites?

The descendants of slaves in Brazil are also Israelites. The Hamites (so-called Africans) in Brazil are immigrants from the 1980s, but the so-called Negroes descendant of Trans Atlantic Slavetrade are Israelites.