Why do women always cry to maintain victim status?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Had a discussion with my my single mom cause she is dating a new chad at fucking 55 years old. I told her that she should've looked for better men and shouldn't have banged so many men when she was young.

Long story short started crying saying it's not her fault those men didn't give me enough time and shit and that she always wanted the best for me. As soon as I told her her crying doesn't give me sympathy for her she literally stopped crying immediately and went upstairs.

I have made an realization. Feminine women are way worse than more balanced or high testosterone women

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
cuz they victims of ur misogynismus

Because they are sociopath's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They know how to manipulate men to get what they want. Crying is how they make men feel guilty even if they aren’t guilty at all. My mom has done this to me a few times tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and samm735
They know how to manipulate men to get what they want. Crying is how they make men feel guilty even if they aren’t guilty at all. My mom has done this to me a few times tbh.
Christ, I remember you reaching 10k posts not so long ago and you’re already close to 11k posts.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and DeformAspergerCel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 685
they‘re like childs man

A truly doomed gender

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy